Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 268. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not ....... Huh

when wallet is in lock staking will be stopped after you unlock your wallet will be continue from where it as been stopped....
Activity: 84
Is there something special planned for the future? Can you tell us more about it?

At present there is no any future plans made ...Right now its one of the best high staking pos coin with additional bonus block chain with fixed ROI at different blocks
once there is a plan made there will be an update
Activity: 98
Is there something special planned for the future? Can you tell us more about it?
what is the advantage of private black chain

In private block chain all transactions will be secure and no beady can see the transaction in the private block chin....   
Activity: 154
how can we see the LABHssp wallet?

It is only for the who deposit their coin and stake the coin in that can access the wallet and get information in labhssp
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
there is no any other high POS coin like $LABH in the cryptosphere at present which is floating so smooth.
how to store my coins secure and safely ?
by u doing encryption u can keep it your wallet safe and secure
how to store my coins secure and safely ?
Activity: 35
wow labh coin is very good project  i read all the comment and points im very impress to invest
Activity: 28
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Activity: 70
What is the minimum time to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure

To withdraw your reward coins you should wait till 24hrs...
Activity: 30
Good evening  If your project is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.
Activity: 35
???When and how to join AIRDROP event to get my bonus coins?Huh
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest idea. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the business’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
Activity: 70
How to check the Balance in LABH pool ?  Huh

You can easily come to know the perfect balance through (Mail Alert or Message Alert), Once after Incurring or  Decreasing  of your coins in the wallet.
Activity: 37
Hello I am new to the crypto world and to this project , this coin is amazing , it as unique specification
By looking to the team we can say how promising the project is
Wish you a good luck !
How to check the Balance in LABH pool ?  Huh
The technology idea can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the plan can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Activity: 42
is there any  time limit for adding coins in staking pool   ??

there is no time limit for adding coins in staking pool
You can take your own time
Jump to: