Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 21. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

As far as I know they do have youtube channel and they have posted lots of videos there. Scroll up couple of messages and you will definitely find the link. Also somebody posted youtube messages here.

Here is the link to the Securix youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA/videos
I wonder that there are only a few subscribers and viewers
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

As far as I know they do have youtube channel and they have posted lots of videos there. Scroll up couple of messages and you will definitely find the link. Also somebody posted youtube messages here.
Merit: 2
Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Securix has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

yeah, i totally agree with you they are truly up to something very impressive i believe a lot of investors would want to put their money where they are sure it gonna grow. Cheesy
They were Planning something Huge from the beginning! And they kept their pace of development going!  
And i'm sure they won't disappoint us in future!
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Securix has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

yeah, i totally agree with you they are truly up to something very impressive i believe a lot of investors would want to put their money where they are sure it gonna grow. Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 644
Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.

I really hope their projection come to fruition it'll be a big day for the blockchain community
A lot rest on the success of the project and I hope the team are not relenting in their efforts

I also think this project to be revolutionary, and its success be huge for all blockchain enthusiast. Like you, I also hope the team will not relent because they have been doing a great job so far.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.

I really hope their projection come to fruition it'll be a big day for the blockchain community
A lot rest on the success of the project and I hope the team are not relenting in their efforts
right because the hope of all the members here joining the team that built the securix project, I hope all the work that has been done will not be in vain, of course it will not disappoint all members here
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible

Yes, it’s a Renewable Power Source and it would be purchased in bulk to give more profits. It’s great planning to make long term investments, if both parties keep to the contract, then we’ll see more monthly income.
of course, because many people choose projects that give great benefits and can survive that long because there are so many Securix projects that are interested in this project and many also have inventory here
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible

Yes, it’s a Renewable Power Source and it would be purchased in bulk to give more profits. It’s great planning to make long term investments, if both parties keep to the contract, then we’ll see more monthly income.
copper member
Activity: 644
The buy back strategy is a very brilliant idea as all bought tokens will be burned and the lesser the holders of SRXIO the high the reward of holders benefitting from the shared 45%gross revenue.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Securex has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

Many tokens in market dont have any value,  dividend paying model. But Securix will be sharing 45% revenue with tokens holders.

Yeah, The more bitcoins that they got mined the more their investors and holders will going to receive their shares which is really good. They planned really good what are they going to do on the other percent of their profit which is for project developments.
Activity: 490
Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

What's the difference between cloud mining and this project? I took a look at the documents, but I didn't have any ideas.

I can't say unequivocally, but I think that most of all cloud mining companies are scam or financial pyramides. But I think in Securix all these processes will be transparency.

Lol. Why do you say that. I think most of the cloud mining platform I know do pay off but I had some had to shutdown low income miners due to the bad market

I think Securix is different and not a cloud mining provider. You buy no hash rate and get the mined coins. You get a regular monthly payment and this is backed by Securix.

Yeah something like that. No specific hash rate for everyone. I think they already provided what will be the computation on how to solve your monthly income base on your investments.

I think that is how they differentiate between Cloud mining. Add to all that is that they do not bind to a limited time contract. You are in as long as you have the tokens. Also cloud mining shares profits as long as they are making some.
Activity: 669
Guy's, do you want to understand the securix investment strategy? Here is link below.

https://youtu.be/YwegK54mSoc

thank you very much for sharing this link, the video is highly educative and interesting i hope securix delivers all of their goals investors are watching keenly are they are expecting the best

Yeah. I never knew there was a video review of the investment strategy. It was really educative and informative. I really learnt a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Even they have their own YouTube channel and lot of the good and informative videos are posted there. I guess everyone have to visit to their channel.
Securex has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

Many tokens in market dont have any value,  dividend paying model. But Securix will be sharing 45% revenue with tokens holders.

You are right, but Securix will not only share 45% of the profits, but they will also give an insurance if the price of Bitcoin will fall below $4000. The profits are backed, even if I don't think that BTC will go below $4k.
Activity: 238

Activity: 200
Zaydo
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Guy's, do you want to understand the securix investment strategy? Here is link below.

thank you very much for sharing this link, the video is highly educative and interesting i hope securix delivers all of their goals investors are watching keenly are they are expecting the best

Yeah. I never knew there was a video review of the investment strategy. It was really educative and informative. I really learnt a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Even they have their own YouTube channel and lot of the good and informative videos are posted there. I guess everyone have to visit to their channel.
Activity: 728

Activity: 630
Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

What's the difference between cloud mining and this project? I took a look at the documents, but I didn't have any ideas.

I can't say unequivocally, but I think that most of all cloud mining companies are scam or financial pyramides. But I think in Securix all these processes will be transparency.

Lol. Why do you say that. I think most of the cloud mining platform I know do pay off but I had some had to shutdown low income miners due to the bad market

I think Securix is different and not a cloud mining provider. You buy no hash rate and get the mined coins. You get a regular monthly payment and this is backed by Securix.

Yeah something like that. No specific hash rate for everyone. I think they already provided what will be the computation on how to solve your monthly income base on your investments.
Pages:
Jump to: