Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 19. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

i believe most of all those project actually feels that private investors would make more impact to a project than public investment and when you look at it you would discover its true.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
With  the fund they have rised they can build a huge Facility owning a great part of HashPower.
Does this mean more Funds is equal to More Mining power?

Yes it is. The more they earn, the more mining rigs the Securix team can buy. According to the whitepaper on page 17, 85% of the sold tokens will be used for "mining hardware, electrical upgrades, transport and duties."
Merit: 2
With  the fund they have rised they can build a huge Facility owning a great part of HashPower.
Does this mean more Funds is equal to More Mining power?
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
From what I have read so far about securix, I see that we will get a 45℅ ROI after one year.Do I have to invest again after the end of that year? I mean if I want to go a 2nd year, do I need to reinvent?  Seems there is much confidence in hodling SRXIO tokens than BTC..lol

They believe they can become better btc and the team has a lot of faith in the project. For your first question I will have to take it to the admins in telegram. Or you can also ask them yourself if you have the time.

I know it’s the first time we are seeing a tokenized Mining plan. But you got the main point all wrong. It’s a monthly income. 45% each month.
Secondly, it’s passive. You don’t need to do nothing. Just hold SRXIO tokens and each month, you get ETH (value of same btc profit minined) to same wallet.
It’s a nice concept.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
From what I have read so far about securix, I see that we will get a 45℅ ROI after one year.Do I have to invest again after the end of that year? I mean if I want to go a 2nd year, do I need to reinvent?  Seems there is much confidence in hodling SRXIO tokens than BTC..lol

No the wayi understand it is the tokens represent the hashpower if you keep the tokens then your still mining and still earning from the plant thats how it works it doesn't expire its basically you investing in hash power at the plant.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

They believe they can become better btc and the team has a lot of faith in the project. For your first question I will have to take it to the admins in telegram. Or you can also ask them yourself if you have the time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

As far as I know they do have youtube channel and they have posted lots of videos there. Scroll up couple of messages and you will definitely find the link. Also somebody posted youtube messages here.

Here is the link to the Securix youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA/videos
I wonder that there are only a few subscribers and viewers

I guess they just started the YouTube channel and have not done a lot of advertising that required them to use the YouTube channel, another thing is that they most people in crypto don't really go on YouTube that much compared to Facebook and Twitter.

The team is mostly focused on the private investment and I think it is smart given the current bearish market. I think it makes more sense to target those investors as they yield better returns.
That's True actually! With such low market its hard to see someone investing by taking such a huge risk!
But Securix seems to have no problem getting any investment! 
The reason might be they are accepting multiple options for investment. I mean they are accepting FIAT option too not only Crypto currencies.

No big difference for investors whether they invest with FIAT or bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. All of them are money. Investors notice to many other factors and decide whether invest in a project or not.

I cannot agree with your statement. It is a big difference if you invest in FIAT or Crypto. My average price for ETH is close to $300, if I want to buy SRXIO Token for 1ETH, I get only 130 Token ($130). So I lose money if I invest with Crypto.
Exactly, Crypto currencies value is falling but FIAT money is different, it's not a virtual currency. So I can say still they have kept good option for investment - FIAT Money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

As far as I know they do have youtube channel and they have posted lots of videos there. Scroll up couple of messages and you will definitely find the link. Also somebody posted youtube messages here.

Here is the link to the Securix youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA/videos

I guess they just started the YouTube channel and have not done a lot of advertising that required them to use the YouTube channel, another thing is that they most people in crypto don't really go on YouTube that much compared to Facebook and Twitter.

The team is mostly focused on the private investment and I think it is smart given the current bearish market. I think it makes more sense to target those investors as they yield better returns.
That's True actually! With such low market its hard to see someone investing by taking such a huge risk!
The reason might be they are accepting multiple options for investment. I mean they are accepting FIAT option too not only Crypto currencies.

No big difference for investors whether they invest with FIAT or bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. All of them are money. Investors notice to many other factors and decide whether invest in a project or not.

I cannot agree with your statement. It is a big difference if you invest in FIAT or Crypto. My average price for ETH is close to $300, if I want to buy SRXIO Token for 1ETH, I get only 130 Token ($130). So I lose money if I invest with Crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky not. But I think it is less risky for private investors as they get big bonuses.
Merit: 108

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Right moment will come and everything will be as usual very soon. How much downwards we will see in the market. We are approaching the bottom I think. Securix will do better when the market turns up.
Activity: 238

Wow, I had no idea Securix had a YouTube channel. I must say I’m really impressed with such idea they will reach out to more people with this medium.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 392

Merit: 2

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Securex has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

Many tokens in market dont have any value,  dividend paying model. But Securix will be sharing 45% revenue with tokens holders.

You are right, but Securix will not only share 45% of the profits, but they will also give an insurance if the price of Bitcoin will fall below $4000. The profits are backed, even if I don't think that BTC will go below $4k.
Bitcoin have huge market cap and I also agree with that it will not go down below 4K. Securix team are really confident about their concept and they studied lot's of about mining.

Now is not a good to looks at CMC but BTC has been holding its value for a good time now. Unlike other coins. However I honestly can't tell if it is going to stay for the long term

This is the first time since I've been involved in crypto that I am not able to tell what's next. The FUD is high and there are lots of panic everywhere, I really hope the market recovers because even the success of this project depends on it.
Activity: 490
Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Securex has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

Many tokens in market dont have any value,  dividend paying model. But Securix will be sharing 45% revenue with tokens holders.

You are right, but Securix will not only share 45% of the profits, but they will also give an insurance if the price of Bitcoin will fall below $4000. The profits are backed, even if I don't think that BTC will go below $4k.
Bitcoin have huge market cap and I also agree with that it will not go down below 4K. Securix team are really confident about their concept and they studied lot's of about mining.

Now is not a good to looks at CMC but BTC has been holding its value for a good time now. Unlike other coins. However I honestly can't tell if it is going to stay for the long term
copper member
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 630

This is exactly what is done in most of the ICOs and that's one of the reasons of the price fall after listing on exchanges. They give big bonuses to the investors.

Yeah, Most of the time the main cause of the price fall are those people investors who have a lot of tokens and don't know how to hold for a long term instead selling it their holdings even with the small return from their investments.
Pages:
Jump to: