Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 20. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
Great Plan, Amazing ROI, Cost effietiant Plan on Mining BTC while keeping it safe from environment and all those stuff is really impressive! hoping to see some more good stuff!

You just listed the top points of Securix project. That’s the reason am a fan of this project. Been following the progress of the project and they keep up with good news and surprises.
Hopefully, there would be one this week.
Securix will prove all of their hard works and they will be a successful project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

As far as I know they do have youtube channel and they have posted lots of videos there. Scroll up couple of messages and you will definitely find the link. Also somebody posted youtube messages here.

Here is the link to the Securix youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA/videos
I wonder that there are only a few subscribers and viewers

I guess they just started the YouTube channel and have not done a lot of advertising that required them to use the YouTube channel, another thing is that they most people in crypto don't really go on YouTube that much compared to Facebook and Twitter.

The team is mostly focused on the private investment and I think it is smart given the current bearish market. I think it makes more sense to target those investors as they yield better returns.

Oh you noticed that too.
That’s a smart move from the team. They got a head cap target to reach.   they burnt the bridge so there’s no going back. also they’ve promised no adjustments to first payment dates. With the determination I see from the team  No doubt  they are going to deliver.
I guess private investments focus of the team would do the magic.

I think that is a smart move given the market conditions. I see several ICOs suffering to hit their soft caps. That is why I think private investment works along with the public sale of course.
Activity: 153
Filtering Good!
Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.

Yes, nothing to worry about. They will buy mining equipment soon after the electricity update and most probably the holders will get their profit at February.
I guess investors will get profit, month of February in March their wallet. As I know they will start mining from month of February.
Most of the people expect the crypto market would act similar to the last year market pattern. So if that happens, After 2019 February would be the best period to select a coin for mining, Since then the coins are getting stabled...
Activity: 200
Zaydo
I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

Yeah. Especially the very unique projects. Its a good thing though that their tokens will not go into the hands of individuals with little faith.that can dump the token .
In one project, we can see who are the loyal members and not. In the project we encounter some dumpers, serious investors, good team, loyal members and some cheaters who has multiple accounts to earn double rewards.
Activity: 532

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

The last time I checked, the team was busy with conferences and meetings also they have put out lots of video promotions but like you said, a new one will be great too.

I think they were more busy with meetups with prospects and investors; I don't think they have attended conferences? I mean aside from the Singaporean that took place sometime back.

The meet-ups are actually  an opportunity for them to also. Meet and mix with like minded people and potentially investors. They will need to work more on that aspect.
Activity: 728
I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

Yeah. Especially the very unique projects. Its a good thing though that their tokens will not go into the hands of individuals with little faith.that can dump the token .
copper member
Activity: 644

I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

As far as I know they do have youtube channel and they have posted lots of videos there. Scroll up couple of messages and you will definitely find the link. Also somebody posted youtube messages here.

Here is the link to the Securix youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA/videos

I guess they just started the YouTube channel and have not done a lot of advertising that required them to use the YouTube channel, another thing is that they most people in crypto don't really go on YouTube that much compared to Facebook and Twitter.

Actually, they've had the YouTube channel for quite some time now, and I think they have more than enough videos that explain what you need to know about the project.
Activity: 238

It's good thing that project getting more private investment than public. This gives bit extra confidence in the project. Private investors do have some locking period. So don't expect token dumping at the time of listing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

The team is mostly focused on the private investment and I think it is smart given the current bearish market. I think it makes more sense to target those investors as they yield better returns.

This is exactly what is done in most of the ICOs and that's one of the reasons of the price fall after listing on exchanges. They give big bonuses to the investors.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

funny i wasn't aware they have a youtube channel, i will have to check it out to understand what the project truly wants to implement i have done my research and i still need some clarification
Activity: 630

There are some new updates coming to the project soon enough
Damian asked that all should keep their fingers crossed for the announcement
Join the telegram group if you haven't done that already

Yeah, Can't wait for more update about the progress and developments of the project. They also have some social media accounts where we can get some latest news about them but the best is on their telegram because the people there are active and ready to answer you.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Great Plan, Amazing ROI, Cost effietiant Plan on Mining BTC while keeping it safe from environment and all those stuff is really impressive! hoping to see some more good stuff!

You just listed the top points of Securix project. That’s the reason am a fan of this project. Been following the progress of the project and they keep up with good news and surprises.

I also really hope if Securix can do it this week and can also make good decisions towards that goal. Hopefully it's fast and easy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Guy's, do you want to understand the securix investment strategy? Here is link below.

https://youtu.be/YwegK54mSoc

thank you very much for sharing this link, the video is highly educative and interesting i hope securix delivers all of their goals investors are watching keenly are they are expecting the best

Yeah. I never knew there was a video review of the investment strategy. It was really educative and informative. I really learnt a lot. Thanks for sharing.
It will be nice if everyone take a sneak peek on this interesting video of Securix investment strategy, it has really broaden my knowledge. Thanks for sharing.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

There are some new updates coming to the project soon enough
Damian asked that all should keep their fingers crossed for the announcement
Join the telegram group if you haven't done that already
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 153
Filtering Good!
Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

What's the difference between cloud mining and this project? I took a look at the documents, but I didn't have any ideas.

Securix is about mining with a latest technology. It's ASIC mining... Other most of the existing leading cloud mining companies are still using the older technology.
And also, as I saw if someone purchase Securix Tokens, that means he/she invested in Securix on a mining machine worth of the value of the amount of tokens. Then when the mining machines mine bitcoins or any altcoins, the token holder receive a relevant percentage of that mined cryptocurrency. This is happened by increasing the token value.

And so the best difference is, Other cloud mining companies allow us to invest on miners only using USD, and we cannot withdraw that money even when we want them badly. But here we can withdraw the invested amount by just selling Tokens. That would become a attractive fact of Securix.

Ohooo... And that fact also tells us how the securix token increase its value gradually! Because Securix mine always the most profitable coin to mine. Ask me if anyone don't get this...
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Oh you noticed that too.
That’s a smart move from the team. They got a head cap target to reach.   they burnt the bridge so there’s no going back. also they’ve promised no adjustments to first payment dates. With the determination I see from the team  No doubt  they are going to deliver.
I guess private investments focus of the team would do the magic.
Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: