Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner - page 96. (Read 877846 times)

legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Does anyone know how two of my rig's can show Nice hash x13 pool as dead when the third rig show's x13 as alive ,,,

all three rigs contain the same gpu's and all three rigs are running on the same password for algo switching

cheers

Happens to me all the time.  No idea.

This should not happen. Are all miners at the same location, same public IP? Are you 100% sure you're using VALID bitcoin address as username? Are 100% sure you using exactly the same password factors (try copy paste to make sure).
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Does anyone know how two of my rig's can show Nice hash x13 pool as dead when the third rig show's x13 as alive ,,,

all three rigs contain the same gpu's and all three rigs are running on the same password for algo switching

cheers

Happens to me all the time.  No idea.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500

cheers
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
What is difference between intensity and xintensity?

You can't use both in the same instance, it will likely default to intensity.  xintensity is number of shaders x _value of xintensity_
Activity: 384
Mining DOGE at 80Kh/s?
It looks like his settings need some massive tweaking....

Are you booth talking about me?
I am using amd R7 240
The only other setting that I have set is "--intensity=14"

What other settings that is needed tweaking?

My card might not be as great but until I get better GPU, this will have to do!
try --worksize 64 --xintensity 64 and see what you get

So those in addition to what I've set and as below right?:
--intensity 14 --worksize 64 --xintensity 64

What is difference between intensity and xintensity?
Activity: 658
Mining DOGE at 80Kh/s?

I am using amd R7 240

try --worksize 64 --xintensity 64 and see what you get
Mining DOGE at 80Kh/s?

I am using amd R7 240

Mining DOGE at 80Kh/s?
Activity: 547
I am mining doge on ypool (see following):

Can anyone explain all those server interruptions and difficulty changed?

As for matter of fact, I earning more litecoin using litecoingpool without interruptions then ypool!

Also the above image applies for LTC mining on ypool.

Again since l have no problems via litecoinpool which cause me to believe earning LTC and DOGE shouldn't be that difficult!

If there no improvement need in my setting then I'll mining doge and will continue with XPM!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
i switch to dgore.suprnova pool.
it seems working
http://i.imgur.com/DEMfK7V.jpg

But my worker info not updating at suprnova website.

Anyway.. I give.. renting rig is better Wink

Thank you for your helps
.bat example X11...

set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
Color 1E
sgminer -k darkcoin-mod  -o  stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3328 -u ...... -p ... --no-submit-stale --worksize 64 --hamsi-expand-big 4  --xintensity 128 --thread-concurrency 8192  --gpu-threads 4  --difficulty-multiplier 2

Color worked yes Smiley But that's all.
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin.cl worked. the problem is --difficulty-multiplier part.

try the sgminer version from my sig
and -k darkcoin.cl does NOT work as it is actually just loading the default scrypt kernel
-k darkcon or -k darkcoin-mod would work if something wasn't wrong with your darkcoin kernel
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
new kernel for the version in github/djm34 http://ge.tt/41D9Y872/v/0?c
(it should work with metallicjames is you use in lyra2RE.cl the blake256 code of metallicjames version.

current hashrate on my 290x at 1030/1250 with -g2 -I20 -w64   1.46MH/s (average after stabilization) was 1.32MH/s before

donation welcomed: VyF9fXUSt5iZH6GuA8WvUw4NrVhcybMiLA
(even though it was a paid job... vtc has fall off  Grin) so please makes updating the code worthy...

please also report problems as well as your speed (I can't reach the 1500MH mem clock... so I am a little curious)

I'm getting about 1.1MHs with 280x, but I'm getting a lot of "share above target" rejects on nicehash! Maybe 50% of rejects. This is probably the same thing others have reported, pool only sees half hashrate..

This is with latest sgminer from your github.

add "--difficulty-multiplier 2" to the command line (don't know exactly what is the equivalent for the conf file)

It's "difficulty-multiplier": "2",
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
use only these:

Color 1E
sgminer -k darkcoin-mod  -o  stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3328 -u ...... -p ... --no-submit-stale --worksize 64   --i18
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
.bat example X11...

Color 1E
sgminer -k darkcoin-mod  -o  stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3328 -u ...... -p ... --no-submit-stale --worksize 64 --hamsi-expand-big 4  --xintensity 128 --thread-concurrency 8192  --gpu-threads 4  --difficulty-multiplier 2

Color worked yes Smiley But that's all.
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin.cl worked. the problem is --difficulty-multiplier part.
http://i.imgur.com/f5A1LgY.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
.bat example X11...

Color 1E
There is no algo like that try --algorithm x11 or -k darkcoin.cl

--algorithm x11 creates this error

-k darkcoin.cl worked but im mining Miscoin at Binpool. Does it matter? And I'm getting this error

ofc it means you dont got pay from shares it rejects your workings i dont know how to solve it sry :S
not sure why --algorithm x11 didn't work for you but -k darkcoin.cl was building ckolivas.cl which is the default scrypt kernel
try --algorithm darkcoin-mod and see if that works
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
what should i be getting with R9 290x on x13

at the moment i'm getting 4.0Mh/s with Wolf0's leaked .cl file

reason i ask is NH is showing x13 most profitable over x11 but when i do the maths using  NH bct/gh/day and my own hash rates for x11 and x13 the answer is x11 most profit

EDIT I suppose the answer to this could be that NH is not taking in to account Wolf0's x11 .bin ,,,,, ?

I've got 7.1MH/s x13 - so I think the ratio would be the same for x11 : x13, given that you have a bin from me for x13.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

-k darkcoin.cl worked but im mining Miscoin at Binpool. Does it matter? And I'm getting this error

i have seen that newest drivers or omega drivers causing problems with sgminer so you can try catalyst driver i have no any other correction for your problem sry Sad
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

ofc it means you dont got pay from shares it rejects your workings i dont know how to solve it sry :S
Pages:
Jump to: