Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner - page 99. (Read 877846 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Has anyone experience with SSL secured connections with sgminer ?

AFAIK with ccminer you can put certificates using the -cert flag for securing the stratum connection, does sgminer allow that too ?
if not, just use stunnel

Hmm, yes, but I want to connect to a server via SSL, i can only access my side, not the other.. The other side wants a SSL connection though (certificate)..
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null

AFAIK with ccminer you can put certificates using the -cert flag for securing the stratum connection, does sgminer allow that too ?
if not, just use stunnel
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Mind you Nvidia Maxwell have Lyra2 to themselves, 700khs per card. To be competitive, it would need to hit around 2.1mhs on a R9 290 Cheesy Only joking  Roll Eyes
860khs on slightly overclocked gtx750 (without TI) Wink

I have two 750TI's factory overclocked,  they will only do 745khs each.  Tongue

Sent, 0.03BTC for the sgminer crowdfunding Grin
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Mind you Nvidia Maxwell have Lyra2 to themselves, 700khs per card. To be competitive, it would need to hit around 2.1mhs on a R9 290 Cheesy Only joking  Roll Eyes
860khs on slightly overclocked gtx750 (without TI) Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Is there also any Wolf0-Like Lyra2RE.bin? Getting Around 1100Kh/s per 280x and around 1400 kh/s per 290.
Any comparison?

I started working on Lyra2RE and got about 1780 Kh/s on r9 290, but there was no interest at all so I dropped the project.

Yeah, I be interested in that as well Shocked

What sort of BTC would want?

Remember some of us only have 1 AMD card, ironically a R9 290 Grin

Would it be crowdfunding campaign like djm34

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/neoscrypt-algo-for-ccminer-and-nvidia-card-call-for-donation-916336

People who contribute get sgminer mod early (you just have to set a minimum pledge e.g. 125 pledges at 0.04BTC equals 5BTC) and when 5BTC is reached, it is released to the community Wink

Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Is there also any Wolf0-Like Lyra2RE.bin? Getting Around 1100Kh/s per 280x and around 1400 kh/s per 290.
Any comparison?

I started working on Lyra2RE and got about 1780 Kh/s on r9 290, but there was no interest at all so I dropped the project.

I'm interested mate Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Any comparison?

Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Any comparison?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
I am using wolf’s bin for x11 but something is odds for me, on other algorithms when a work is done with one GPU the result is shown in the bottom section as accepted /////// GPU# and then at the top section A: will increase respectively, but in this case A: increase very slowly in compare with the accepted shares. is something wrong with my setting?
some count the accepted shares (A:) as the count of accepted shares, other the cumulative difficulty.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Are there any leaked wolf0 drivers for X11 for Pitcarn GPUs. The 270 and the 270X and also the 7870?

Just wondering what the hashrate is? I currently get 2.750Mhash/s

Yeah, I released a Pitcairn bin.

Wolf0, released please 7790/260x!
Activity: 67
I am using wolf’s bin for x11 but something is odds for me, on other algorithms when a work is done with one GPU the result is shown in the bottom section as accepted /////// GPU# and then at the top section A: will increase respectively, but in this case A: increase very slowly in compare with the accepted shares. is something wrong with my setting?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Are there any leaked wolf0 drivers for X11 for Pitcarn GPUs. The 270 and the 270X and also the 7870?

Is there a website where its posted. All I can find in this thread is a Tahiti bin

maybe you are looking for this
http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/2o1yoz/rewritten_x11_binaries/

Yes looks like that is it but the server is down. Can somebody post a copy?
Activity: 82

Is there a website where its posted. All I can find in this thread is a Tahiti bin

maybe you are looking for this
http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/2o1yoz/rewritten_x11_binaries/

legendary

legendary

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Stratum diff always confused me. Some pools report it as fractional numbers, some much lower than 1, those which I usually go for.
There are two sgminer issues, #312, later superseded by #317 regarding this.

Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing, I have been using sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32.zip I just downloaded from nicehash and pointed it to Myriadcoin nonce-pool (stratum: mine1.myr.nonce-pool.com:3360).

Noncepool uses difficulty 2 (at least that's what's reported in workers control panel and that's also what goes off stratum).
Of course this is totally inappropriate to a small 1MHs miner such as me.

The cool thing is that due to a bug in my miner's diff calculation (this time I'm really talking about mine) I've been submitting work anyway... and it gets accepted anyway (well, it used to). I am not sure if I'm more  CoolGrin or  Angry

So, let's go back to sgminer.

In line of concept, I fully agree with badman and lukejr when they propose the diff multiplier to be deprecated and removed.

In practice, it seems to me the pool operators are taking it a bit too easy as I cannot believe those to be sensible settings.

On the pro side, p2pool nodes seem to work as expected so far... perhaps NOMP as well, I don't know. What's the state of this thing?
Activity: 96
They should work, just rename the .bin file if you need to.  I think his has l8 in the filename, some people need l4.

Right - it's safe to replace anyway.

Oh, I also see that you also made available the kernel cl files.  Am I correct to assume that I can drop those in/replace the ones sgminer built when I compiled and sgminer should be able to generate a native bin file with the correct mods the next time I run it?

No, I didn't - those are very old - leaked with the bins. They don't have anywhere near the speed.

Hi Wolf0,

Can you direct me to where can get your darkcoin-mod.cl source?  I have sgminer automatic start using the /etc/rc.local file on my Ubuntu machine and I cannot find where it is creating the .bin file so that I can replace it.  I've even tried doing "find . -name *darkcoin*" from filesystem root as root user and no .bin file is coming up.  My miner works fine, but I have no idea where those .bin files are ending up...so I can't replace anything.  So, I'd rather stick in your modified darkcoin-mod.cl file and recompile sgminer with it.  Thanks.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
cat77: is that for Tahiti only, or can apply to Hawaii?

I am now using it on 290 and 290x
Pages:
Jump to: