Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform - page 2. (Read 3061 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I also like the fact that developers are professionals and have successful experience in the field of logistics.
The knowledge and experience of the team is one of the key criteria for the success of a project. I hope that they will be able to bring the project to the top position in the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I also like the fact that developers are professionals and have successful experience in the field of logistics.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
i have gone through you whitepaper i really believe you guys have some coolconcept but given the fact that there many other platform offering same service i really don't know how you intend to differential yoursellf from them
There are many platforms in all directions and there is competition everywhere, but this does not mean anything yet. Many remain in the process of development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
In our time, when everything is connected with the transportation of goods, such an idea is more than ever. Moreover, the developers are professionals in this industry and will take into account all the difficulties in this area.
Activity: 112
What transport sector does SHIPNEXT include?
Activity: 112
i have gone through you whitepaper i really believe you guys have some coolconcept but given the fact that there many other platform offering same service i really don't know how you intend to differential yoursellf from them
copper member
Activity: 84
Activity: 19
copper member
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
When does crowdsale start? Smiley
copper member
I've seen a few similar projects.
What about project MVP? Is it available?

Hello, yes! It's shipnext.com

How many users?

3000+ users in total!

How many users?
copper member

copper member
As far as I understand, this will be offered as a convenient service that will be used by trading companies engaged in cargo transatlantic transportation, yes?

Well, this is a platform that combines both carriers and those who want to deliver their goods. That is, it is the link between the service provider and the customer.

I just want to clarify the point. That is, the project team does not have its own transport vessels and resources capable of organizing transportation?

The team stems from a non-vessel owning group of shopping companies.
copper member
If we think about which of the existing markets will develop rapidly in the near future, then undoubtedly we can call this the blockchain technology market.

Yes, we just need to wait until this market becomes stable!
Activity: 30
If we think about which of the existing markets will develop rapidly in the near future, then undoubtedly we can call this the blockchain technology market.
copper member
I think in this situation it is an honest project with an honest team. It’s a pity, because there are so many crooks, the world of blockchain technologies has suffered a lot. We need time and everything will be fine.

Hey! It's great to receive such feedbacks!
Activity: 30
I think in this situation it is an honest project with an honest team. It’s a pity, because there are so many crooks, the world of blockchain technologies has suffered a lot. We need time and everything will be fine.
copper member
In 2018 SHIPNEXT as well as the concept of blockchain in supply chain and logistics was presented at 58 conferences, in different 20 countries.
The detailed information is presented on the website:
https://shipnext.io/

Great! Hope all logistics main players know about your ptoject!

Hopefully, yes)
Pages:
Jump to: