Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform - page 5. (Read 3063 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hard work is no longer a key to success Cool

https://vimeo.com/220523960
copper member
same as shipchain, another wasted crowdfunding

Actually, not the same! We do have a working prototype to be compared with our competitors!

Are there any advantages over competitors, if we don't consider only MVP?

MVP itself was so far launched productively only by SHIPNEXT. however companies an startups from almost all countries tried. Including Germany, China, Korea, Japan, USA, Greece, India, Ukraine, Russia, France, Italy, Israel, Singapore, etc. and all failed but SHIPNEXT.
To launch an MVP we had a whole range of factors, which, together combined, are simply not present in any other companies. And this is not a question of money or location.
One more advantage is SHIPNEXT strategy for interconnectivity and interoperability. Almost all the digital products in Tra sport Stijn industry are built and kept isolated. This is a huge mistake and short term thinking. ONU recently have some largest industry players started talking of the importance of “interoperability”, which was SHIPNEXT’s strategy from day 1. Even if some competitor ever launched some MVP, we would be looking for ways to interconnect. This is exactly what blockchain technology and decentralization requires. But until they do, we are building SHIPNEXT for private block chains on Hyperledger Fabric, and will be interconnecting private SHIPNEXT solutions among themselves.

Sounds good! Hope the cryptocurrency market will recover soon, as I see many ICO projects are struggling with total stagnation!

Thanks, anyway, the project will continue its development! we do hope too!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Actually, not the same! We do have a working prototype to be compared with our competitors!

MVP itself was so far launched productively only by SHIPNEXT. however companies an startups from almost all countries tried. Including Germany, China, Korea, Japan, USA, Greece, India, Ukraine, Russia, France, Italy, Israel, Singapore, etc. and all failed but SHIPNEXT.
To launch an MVP we had a whole range of factors, which, together combined, are simply not present in any other companies. And this is not a question of money or location.
One more advantage is SHIPNEXT strategy for interconnectivity and interoperability. Almost all the digital products in Tra sport Stijn industry are built and kept isolated. This is a huge mistake and short term thinking. ONU recently have some largest industry players started talking of the importance of “interoperability”, which was SHIPNEXT’s strategy from day 1. Even if some competitor ever launched some MVP, we would be looking for ways to interconnect. This is exactly what blockchain technology and decentralization requires. But until they do, we are building SHIPNEXT for private block chains on Hyperledger Fabric, and will be interconnecting private SHIPNEXT solutions among themselves.

Sounds good! Hope the cryptocurrency market will recover soon, as I see many ICO projects are struggling with total stagnation!
copper member

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

copper member

Activity: 86
copper member
I've seen there would be a public sale stage, how about bounty program?

Yes, there'll be a bounty!

May I have a link, please?

It will be announced in a while! We'll keep our audience informed!
Activity: 9

May I have a link, please?
copper member
Where can we see SHIPNEXT team withing the next upcoming months?

- Kyiv (20th of November)

- Global Liner Shipping Middle East (27-28th of Nov, Dubai)
https://maritime.knect365.com/global-liner-shipping-middle-east/

- Cryptoblock (11-12th of Dec, Las Vegas)
www.cryptoblockcon.com
copper member
I wish you much luck! if you can make it work it will be huge.

Happy to hear such comments!
We've already made a first huge step and will continue no matter what! Wink
Activity: 39
I wish you much luck! if you can make it work it will be huge.
copper member
I see the potential in this project as a blockchain platform for real business services.
How are you planning to collaborate with exisiting supply chain companies? It's a huge sector of economics, anyway.

We cooperate with companies from the real sector as well as transport groups.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Where can we see SHIPNEXT team withing the next upcoming months?
copper member
SHIPNEXT (www.shipnext.com) won the award as the Best Solution provider for Commodity Shipping and Logistics Award at Global Grain Events (Geneva)
copper member

Activity: 9
copper member
SHIPNEXT took part in Platts Digital Commodity Conference in London:

https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/events/emea/digital-commodities
brand new
Activity: 0
What is the total supply of shipnext coin
copper member