Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform - page 6. (Read 3063 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello! How much is soft cap?
copper member
Activity: 84
What is the total supply of shipnext coin

1000000000 SHPC
copper member
I'm interested in buying tokens, but I wonder about the team plans regarding listing on exchanges after token sale. Currently, exchanges are suspicios about security tokens. How are you going to solve this problem?

The more and more exchanges are adopting the idea to list security tokens, and they check what's the token is supported by.
We have a real business and working product, all the legal issues are also met.
The negotiations with a few exchanges have already started.

Why do the exchange dread so much to list security tokens if i may ask? However am glad to here some exchanges now are adopting the idea of listing security tokens, this will put the mind of investors at rest nobody wants to invest on a project that will be difficult to trade its tokens.

Investing in projects in not only about trading, some of them already have an attractive dividends system, and probably exchanges could not be used at all.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I see the potential in this project as a blockchain platform for real business services.
How are you planning to collaborate with exisiting supply chain companies? It's a huge sector of economics, anyway.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
I'm interested in buying tokens, but I wonder about the team plans regarding listing on exchanges after token sale. Currently, exchanges are suspicios about security tokens. How are you going to solve this problem?

The more and more exchanges are adopting the idea to list security tokens, and they check what's the token is supported by.

Why do the exchange dread so much to list security tokens if i may ask? However am glad to here some exchanges now are adopting the idea of listing security tokens, this will put the mind of investors at rest nobody wants to invest on a project that will be difficult to trade its tokens.
copper member

copper member
So, am I correct to take that the service you offer is like an intermediary? Where you connect end user, like exporter, with vessel companies, like Kanway Galaxy, etc. ?

SHIPNEXT is a digital shipping marketplace and a future transportation network. The aim is to connect and minimize delays due to the documentation process, while optimizing the search for the most cost- and time-efficient transport solution.

Ok, this clears several things. May I know if you, by any chance, also offers some helps on providing or issuing some documents needed on freights?

SHIPNEXT already provides digital solutions for Charter Parties and Electronic Bills of Lading. Both standard or Customary Forms.
copper member
Being absent for days then skipped a query right above the easy post you replied is rather discouraging, just saying. Where were admins for 11 days anyway?

Hello! Sorry for the disappearance! Within 2 previous weeks we were really busy preparing for participation in a few transport conferences!
Now I'm here to answer any questions! I do remember about them! And soon will answer! To see what we're doing at real time, you could join our Telegram group, there're many related news what we're busy with: https://t.me/shipnextico

I will patiently wait for the answer here, then. Perhaps, just my two cents, it is a good idea to inform community on every channel you have about your absence prior to the events, so they won't think anything negative about it

I will definitely follow your advice! Thanks for reminding!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Being absent for days then skipped a query right above the easy post you replied is rather discouraging, just saying. Where were admins for 11 days anyway?

Hello! Sorry for the disappearance! Within 2 previous weeks we were really busy preparing for participation in a few transport conferences!
Now I'm here to answer any questions! I do remember about them! And soon will answer! To see what we're doing at real time, you could join our Telegram group, there're many related news what we're busy with: https://t.me/shipnextico

I will patiently wait for the answer here, then. Perhaps, just my two cents, it is a good idea to inform community on every channel you have about your absence prior to the events, so they won't think anything negative about it
copper member

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
copper member
Ladies and gentlemen I want to represent for you our rating list by Cryptolaboratory... SHIPNEXT (SHPC) is got the list and you may look results here, and also about another projects here. Just look us, comment us, subscribe us. Thank you so much!

Great! Thank you so much for your work!
Activity: 56
Ladies and gentlemen I want to represent for you our rating list by Cryptolaboratory... SHIPNEXT (SHPC) is got the list and you may look results here, and also about another projects here. Just look us, comment us, subscribe us. Thank you so much!
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
So, am I correct to take that the service you offer is like an intermediary? Where you connect end user, like exporter, with vessel companies, like Kanway Galaxy, etc. ?

SHIPNEXT is a digital shipping marketplace and a future transportation network. The aim is to connect and minimize delays due to the documentation process, while optimizing the search for the most cost- and time-efficient transport solution.

Ok, this clears several things. May I know if you, by any chance, also offers some helps on providing or issuing some documents needed on freights?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
I'm worried about one thing. Will not the situation arise that this project will be so effective that it will replace many workers who are working in this sphere at the moment?

The Transportation industry requires up to 50.000 programmers. World’s population is growing also. With this more people are requested. However, with digital solutions in place each manager will become more efficient.
Many jobs will be replace inevitably, like “border control” in airports nowadays. And with this process being inevitable, yet, many new jobs are being created. Some of such just, are today, connected to building automated transport solutions, as well as control and repair.

This is a possibility not just in this sector but in other sectors that has been tokenized, the world is one global village and is gradually digitized, many jobs are likely to be lost at the process but this can only take serious effect in the near future, however there will always be an alternative.
copper member

Sorry for the misprint! Are there any questions we haven't replied?

Ok, let's start a new page, because the previous one was already too long with quote chains.

Allow me to rephrase, on the first opening post, you state that you have established and successfully developed one of the most diversified shipping group in the world, and proceed to give three companies that worked with you, which one of them is varamar. But you're not going to run your service on logistics and forwarding?

Varamar and Veles Bulk are both non-asset based shipping companies (carriers). Whether they like it or no, but the world is changing, and the speculative model is, gradually, evolving.
Transportation industry is transforming to become more efficient, transparent and interconnected.
With this, unless VARAMAR or VELES BULK also buy a ship, they will not be connected to the Supply Chain Ecosystem.
Understanding this, and being initially self funded, the group decided to transform the shopping sector, and with this the transport industry.
The first clients to SHIPNEXT were VARAMAR’s clients who, from day one, could find a shipping solution a 1000 times faster. With or without VARAMAR. Unfortunately this is an inevitable process.
In other words, when deciding how to transform ina. Changing world, VARAMAR, instead of buying a “car” to participate in the service, decided to launch an “uber-like” service.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will SHIPNEXT also include future customs duties with the regulatory agencies of each country? Or is it just a means of sending and receiving loads?
copper member
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/shipnext   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.

Great! Thanks a lot!
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Sorry for the misprint! Are there any questions we haven't replied?

Ok, let's start a new page, because the previous one was already too long with quote chains.

Allow me to rephrase, on the first opening post, you state that you have established and successfully developed one of the most diversified shipping group in the world, and proceed to give three companies that worked with you, which one of them is varamar. But you're not going to run your service on logistics and forwarding?

Varamar and Veles Bulk are both non-asset based shipping companies (carriers). Whether they like it or no, but the world is changing, and the speculative model is, gradually, evolving.
Transportation industry is transforming to become more efficient, transparent and interconnected.
With this, unless VARAMAR or VELES BULK also buy a ship, they will not be connected to the Supply Chain Ecosystem.
Understanding this, and being initially self funded, the group decided to transform the shopping sector, and with this the transport industry.
The first clients to SHIPNEXT were VARAMAR’s clients who, from day one, could find a shipping solution a 1000 times faster. With or without VARAMAR. Unfortunately this is an inevitable process.
In other words, when deciding how to transform ina. Changing world, VARAMAR, instead of buying a “car” to participate in the service, decided to launch an “uber-like” service.

Pages:
Jump to: