Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform - page 7. (Read 3063 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I have no intention at all to be rude by this following sentence: so, in short, is it or is it not true that 1% of the total goods value covers every fees that occurs from every possible scenario?

Good day! SHIPNEXT and SHIPNEXT SUPPLY CHAIN is a transport related project. It has nothing to do with neither “good’s value” nor “cargo value”. 1% only refers to the transportation cost.

Good day! SHIPNEXT and SHIPNEXT SUPPLY CHAIN is a transport related project. It has nothing to do with neither “good’s value” nor “cargo value”. 1% only refers to the transportation cost.

Forgive the misunderstanding, I thought you'll run on logistic and forwarding department as it stated on the opening post that you have --I quote-- established and successfully developed one of the most diversified shipping group in the world, such as Varamar that works on forwarding and logistic field?

Umm... I'm confused. This is an error in reply, right? Because you didn't really give an answer, it's an exact copy and paste of your previous reply to me that I then commented back

Hey, the reply was Roll Eyes Smiley:
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/shipnext   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
copper member
Activity: 84
guys, all the good time of day! Tell me how I can be confident in the information that is presented in white paper? In general, I understand that it cannot serve as a call for a purchase or a transaction, I would just like to know more about it.

Hello! You can checkout all the information on the website, there's a total transparency in all the processes and ICO required info!
copper member
I'm worried about one thing. Will not the situation arise that this project will be so effective that it will replace many workers who are working in this sphere at the moment?

The Transportation industry requires up to 50.000 programmers. World’s population is growing also. With this more people are requested. However, with digital solutions in place each manager will become more efficient.
Many jobs will be replace inevitably, like “border control” in airports nowadays. And with this process being inevitable, yet, many new jobs are being created. Some of such just, are today, connected to building automated transport solutions, as well as control and repair.
copper member
I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I am waiting for them to go public to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest in the purchase of tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way.

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investments in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on promoting the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid to lose my money

I can understand your risks, but market now is recovering. Hopefully, everything will be realised according to Roadmap!
Participating in the program the bounty is the best means to get the token currently, without any need to fear losses in investing by promoting a project. Although market conditions continuing to improve this already but no its wrong to get token free rather than buy it.

Your point of view makes sence!
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I am waiting for them to go public to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest in the purchase of tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way.

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investments in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on promoting the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid to lose my money

I can understand your risks, but market now is recovering. Hopefully, everything will be realised according to Roadmap!
Participating in the program the bounty is the best means to get the token currently, without any need to fear losses in investing by promoting a project. Although market conditions continuing to improve this already but no its wrong to get token free rather than buy it.

copper member

Sorry for the misprint! Are there any questions we haven't replied?

Ok, let's start a new page, because the previous one was already too long with quote chains.

Allow me to rephrase, on the first opening post, you state that you have established and successfully developed one of the most diversified shipping group in the world, and proceed to give three companies that worked with you, which one of them is varamar. But you're not going to run your service on logistics and forwarding?

Varamar and Veles Bulk are both non-asset based shipping companies (carriers). Whether they like it or no, but the world is changing, and the speculative model is, gradually, evolving.
Transportation industry is transforming to become more efficient, transparent and interconnected.
With this, unless VARAMAR or VELES BULK also buy a ship, they will not be connected to the Supply Chain Ecosystem.
Understanding this, and being initially self funded, the group decided to transform the shopping sector, and with this the transport industry.
The first clients to SHIPNEXT were VARAMAR’s clients who, from day one, could find a shipping solution a 1000 times faster. With or without VARAMAR. Unfortunately this is an inevitable process.
In other words, when deciding how to transform ina. Changing world, VARAMAR, instead of buying a “car” to participate in the service, decided to launch an “uber-like” service.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Ok, let's start a new page, because the previous one was already too long with quote chains.

Allow me to rephrase, on the first opening post, you state that you have established and successfully developed one of the most diversified shipping group in the world, and proceed to give three companies that worked with you, which one of them is varamar. But you're not going to run your service on logistics and forwarding?
copper member
The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove delivery intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transportation brings me happiness Cheesy
This project is not only about removing of shipping intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.

+ global mission to improve all the business processes for the whole logistics field!
copper member
Shipping is a huge business with the largest turnover of cash. In connection with such a scale, this entails many problems and difficulties. A single platform that could monitor and solve these problems would be a useful tool for many companies.

That's the reason, why I'm interested in the project details!

We're pleased to hear that!
copper member
I have no intention at all to be rude by this following sentence: so, in short, is it or is it not true that 1% of the total goods value covers every fees that occurs from every possible scenario?

Forgive the misunderstanding, I thought you'll run on logistic and forwarding department as it stated on the opening post that you have --I quote-- established and successfully developed one of the most diversified shipping group in the world, such as Varamar that works on forwarding and logistic field?

Umm... I'm confused. This is an error in reply, right? Because you didn't really give an answer, it's an exact copy and paste of your previous reply to me that I then commented back

Yes, I'm aware of that as well as aware that the sentence is an exact copy and paste of the previous post on the previous page, kindly check it. Which is why I wonder if he mistaken about it or well... simply can't comment back with proper feedback

copper member
Hey, guys! I've just checked your token sale details, how about restrictions for investors? Can PRC citizens invest?

Hello! Yes, you can register in our whitelist on the main page shipnext.io
Activity: 22
Shipping is a huge business with the largest turnover of cash. In connection with such a scale, this entails many problems and difficulties. A single platform that could monitor and solve these problems would be a useful tool for many companies.

That's the reason, why I'm interested in the project details!
Activity: 22
Hey, guys! I've just checked your token sale details, how about restrictions for investors? Can PRC citizens invest?
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Yes, I'm aware of that as well as aware that the sentence is an exact copy and paste of the previous post on the previous page, kindly check it. Which is why I wonder if he mistaken about it or well... simply can't comment back with proper feedback
copper member
Guys, having a working prototype is a great advantage for Shipnext.
Anyway, what's the current profit is made by Shipnext platform and what's the market volume will be taken by Shipnext Supply Chain in future, if everything goes smoothly?

SHIPNEXT is not yet a profitable project due to investments made into continuous improvements, new features and blockchain development regardless of the ICO process.
If everything goes smooth, SHIPNEXT - a presented solution - should play a dominating role in international supply-chain due to its unique algorithm.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Guys, having a working prototype is a great advantage for Shipnext.
Anyway, what's the current profit is made by Shipnext platform and what's the market volume will be taken by Shipnext Supply Chain in future, if everything goes smoothly?
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: