Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 78. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 270
April 03, 2018, 08:54:29 AM
ok thanks but why is the first post not up to date ?? Huh

Because Bitcointalk is not an official community channel anymore and so the core devs do not post here anymore. Check instead on Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook or the official Forum.

any announcements?

You can check weekly updates on the official @SiaTechHQ account on Twitter or on the new Sia-TV Youtbe channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYtlUu6bUghAca0ADmlxCKw

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 08:11:41 AM
any announcements?
Activity: 67
April 03, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
~
Siacoin seems to have these good and bad cycles on approximately 6 months. Last spike was in January so we will need to wait till late May or June I think.
June or July will probably see exponential growth for the whole crypto market, not only for Siacoin. Let's wait and see what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
April 02, 2018, 11:19:28 PM
the last windows wallet is 1.1.1 right?

i had to reinstall and resyn   but the blockchain says   synchronized  but with 135019  Roll Eyes

No, the last version is 1.3.2. Download it here: https://sia.tech/get-started

You are stuck in an old block (we are currently at #148565) because your software is incompatible with the two hard forks that happened in the last months.

and why the hell when i put my seed, the wallet is so slow to open and it use mostly 4gigas of memory ??

Instant wallet unlock is a feature that was introduced, iirc, in 1.2.0 1 year ago (but first unlock will always take longer as it scans the blockchain). Damm it, update that wallet, LOL  Cheesy

ok thanks but why is the first post not up to date ?? Huh
Activity: 148
April 02, 2018, 11:10:57 PM
Instant wallet unlock is a feature that was introduced, iirc, in 1.2.0 1 year ago (but first unlock will always take longer as it scans the blockchain). Damm it, update that wallet, LOL  Cheesy

haha, What a lazy user who didn't care about upgrade wallet to newer version.
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
April 02, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

i had to reinstall and resyn   but the blockchain says   synchronized  but with 135019  Roll Eyes

No, the last version is 1.3.2. Download it here: https://sia.tech/get-started

You are stuck in an old block (we are currently at #148565) because your software is incompatible with the two hard forks that happened in the last months.

and why the hell when i put my seed, the wallet is so slow to open and it use mostly 4gigas of memory ??

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
April 02, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 02, 2018, 05:01:27 PM
I think that until all the hamsters are killed, the course will not go up. Joke. Although in every joke there is some truth. Until May so be it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
April 02, 2018, 04:47:11 PM
The falling market, the big slaughter of hamsters - mountains of corpses. When will this story end with bitcoin and other crypto-currencies? How much longer will this situation continue?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
April 02, 2018, 03:48:13 PM
Any news for SIA exchanges ?
I use hitbc and poloniex, both have problem with their wallet. Hitbtc still maintenance while Poloniex has confirmed but coin not shown..

Maybe you can try other exchanges (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/#markets), or do you have coins there that you want to get out? It's probably worth it to contact their support if you haven't already done it (and probably not useful to keep contacting them if you have already done it once).
Activity: 66
April 02, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
S.I.A.C.O.I.N  to the  M.O.O.N in 2018

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
April 02, 2018, 11:51:06 AM
filecoin has massive money to their rear. They can possess a product within the next months as well as surpass tanto. Sia must speed up advancement and advertising
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 11:16:16 AM
advertising is inadequate and this belief that we will simply do marketing and advertising when we are going to ready turn up useful info like that within the real world
Activity: 78
April 02, 2018, 10:47:19 AM
Any news for SIA exchanges ?
I use hitbc and poloniex, both have problem with their wallet. Hitbtc still maintenance while Poloniex has confirmed but coin not shown..
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 08:21:52 AM
What makes Sia better than INXT or Storj? Internxt have partnered with Civic to stop illegal activity and it seems like they will be cheaper than Storj too. Also the room for growth is way better as it is only a $3m market cap currently. Not here to shill it but my investment money is swaying towards INXT currently but I am open to both if anyone can help me find the pro's of Sia.
Activity: 63
April 02, 2018, 05:28:13 AM
Hi guys, did you see that market place , a decentralized host aggregator, is going to accept Sia and Storj tokens?

Maybe it will not be so surprising because they need active advance. Though news remarkable and of course will affect positively. In general both projects think without doubts will make further success as before in the future.  In general as what nobility of heights in the price will be reached by this coin, will perhaps depart very highly.

Why do you think they'll be successeful? Why do we need another decentralized storage?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
April 02, 2018, 05:21:11 AM
Hi guys, did you see that market place , a decentralized host aggregator, is going to accept Sia and Storj tokens?

Maybe it will not be so surprising because they need active advance. Though news remarkable and of course will affect positively. In general both projects think without doubts will make further success as before in the future.  In general as what nobility of heights in the price will be reached by this coin, will perhaps depart very highly.
Activity: 38
April 02, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
April 02, 2018, 03:32:50 AM
I buy new A3 and then now setting connect to siamining pool but now after 6 hour only mining 62SC and stuck.

screenshot the settings you have in the miner setup, can be anything... first of all, have you rebooted the machine?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
April 01, 2018, 04:55:37 PM
Sia-TV, official YouTube channel, has launched! First Sia Update video ready to go, and you can expect news, announcements, and tutorials in the future.

https://twitter.com/SiaTechHQ/status/979099568372580352
Excellent video, this YouTube channel will really be a hit. Cool And there are already more than 500 followers in 3 days, this is a very good result.
Pages:
Jump to: