Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 108. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
A good project backed by research and with an innovative idea. Using machine learning for trading is exciting and a nascent field. There will be many early adopters, ensuring succes of the project.

Thank you for your support! Based on the feedback from crypto community we also think there will be platy of early adopters. We are looking forward to them and we will reword them. 20% of SGN tokens is dedicated for early contributors in Signals Indicator marketplace and for other activities on the platform which will help and support crypto trading community.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
A good project backed by research and with an innovative idea. Using machine learning for trading is exciting and a nascent field. There will be many early adopters, ensuring succes of the project.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Hopefully more people invest in this project! So much potential, good luck dev.
how later  to withdraw coins?    there is no button in the office

Hello, we will be sending out tokens after the main token sale.
Activity: 224
where can I read about bounty?
Activity: 84
I made a Signals' project review. For you who are interested and would like to watch my vid - https://youtu.be/DT8zDO6xw4A
Activity: 434
Nice project with the best team and good idea  Smiley         
I think, everybody of the teem is manual approving our tasks wich Under review...
May be no time to continue project and answer our questions?

We are working hard on development of the platform so as we could publish alfa version of Strategy Marketplace before main token sale. We are sorry that we could be sometimes late with answers, there are so many questions from the community in all channels and we are excited about it! In case you have any question, please let us know we will try to answer as soon as possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I have a lot of action, and the tokens are not credited(((
Did you read the rules? Also did you read 'Bounty Program Terms' from official Signals Network blog?
Here is link to Bounty Program Terms: https://blog.signals.network/signals-bounty-program-terms-and-the-distribution-of-bounty-rewards-4cdd4ea634df
Activity: 364
how later  to withdraw coins?    there is no button in the office
Activity: 350
I see that this project has enormous potential, because a lot of people are interested in crypto-currencies and this interest is only growing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Пpaвильнoe peшeниe - пpoвecти пpeceйл пocлe фopкa биткoинa. Я дo этoгo мoмeнтa тoчнo никyдa инвecтиpoвaть нe бyдy.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You guys are just doing a cool project. I follow your project almost from the very beginning. Thank you.
Activity: 176
I have a lot of action, and the tokens are not credited(((
I see, and analized few dozens of crypto space projects in last 2 months, but the Signals in my opinion is one of the best project. In this time more and more people in crypto space become users / clients in trading platforms to do trading investments. I tink to support the Signal project. Good luck devs!

Thank you!  Smiley

http://signals.network
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I see, and analized few dozens of crypto space projects in last 2 months, but the Signals in my opinion is one of the best project. In this time more and more people in crypto space become users / clients in trading platforms to do trading investments. I tink to support the Signal project. Good luck devs!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102

this is something new, i hope you will succeed with your project.
What is the date of ICO?

The exact date is yet to be decided, first we will run a 30day token presale starting November 15. Main tokensale is expected to happen in second half of December.

More information can be found on our website here: https://signals.network/token
Activity: 70
I read yesterday the whitepaper and made sure that the project is not a scam, it has a great idea and a road map worked out! After the start of the ICO, perhaps I will take part in it!
Jump to: