Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 123. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Yesterday we finally published Signals introduction video? What do yout think about it? What do yout think about Signals?

Browse through the video just now , the UI design is very nice and the video introduce a lot of new function

looking forward this project will succeed , i will keep on eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Thanks for the support! If you want to learn everything about the Signals project, we recommend you to check our Whitepaper!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The project is a promising, confident in the success of the company. A strong team proof.
Support rebya in social networks, good luck!
Joining the campaign too!
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
The project is a promising, confident in the success of the company. A strong team proof.
Support rebya in social networks, good luck!
Hi, there are bunch of working services that monitors crypto markets and notifies traders with the signals. What are unique features of the service you are suggesting?

Hey! There are some projects which enable users to program their own strategy, in Signals we provide set of visual tools which we call Signals strategy builder, so that even anyone without any programming skills can build their strategy. On top of that, as we are aware of progress in blockchain industry, that is why Signals platform is beside providing classical technical indicators it is connecting to prediction markets enabling users creating unique types of strategies or connecting to decentralized supercomputers to enable the complex ML-based process of training strategies based on historical data.

I also recommend you to check our Whitepaper where you can find full information. If you have any more question I'd be more than happy to answer: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

Thanks for response. I would be interested in the personal bot that could provide the signals choosen by me but not the common ones. Something like the bot with construction kit for the sygnals.

That is exactly what Signals is all about - using the visual builder you can build your own personalized bot giving you any signals you want based on the indicators of your choice.

Yesterday we finally published Signals introduction video? What do yout think about it? What do yout think about Signals?

I feel it will be an amazing project...

We feel it too. Wink Thank you.
Awesome project , intereted in the future and i cant wait for this  Wink

Thank you for your support, this make us work even harder.
Joined twitter and facebook bounty.Good Luck this project.

Enjoy Signals Bounty and thank you. Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Joined twitter and facebook bounty.Good Luck this project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Awesome project , intereted in the future and i cant wait for this  Wink
You know, I think it can be very interesting project, because I haven't seen such unique bounty cabinet for claming rewards. Thank you for this.

Thank you very much. Smiley All of us are working hard to deliver a great product to cryptotrading community.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I feel it will be an amazing project...
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
You know, I think it can be very interesting project, because I haven't seen such unique bounty cabinet for claming rewards. Thank you for this.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Hi, there are bunch of working services that monitors crypto markets and notifies traders with the signals. What are unique features of the service you are suggesting?

Hey! There are some projects which enable users to program their own strategy, in Signals we provide set of visual tools which we call Signals strategy builder, so that even anyone without any programming skills can build their strategy. On top of that, as we are aware of progress in blockchain industry, that is why Signals platform is beside providing classical technical indicators it is connecting to prediction markets enabling users creating unique types of strategies or connecting to decentralized supercomputers to enable the complex ML-based process of training strategies based on historical data.

I also recommend you to check our Whitepaper where you can find full information. If you have any more question I'd be more than happy to answer: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

Thanks for response. I would be interested in the personal bot that could provide the signals choosen by me but not the common ones. Something like the bot with construction kit for the sygnals.

Help yourself in trading and cut through data faster thanks to machines. You can find more in updated whitepaper: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

good project for trader, everyone need to know this project.  Wink

Thank you for support.
Activity: 630
Merit: 254
good project for trader, everyone need to know this project.  Wink
Hi team, the idea is great! Wish you a good start!

Thank you, we are glad that you like Signals.
Jump to: