Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 119. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I have a problem with RT bounty claims, have done 3 retweets within a couple days, but no one have been approved.
Seems my twitter  acc. matches to bounty condition, it's more than 3 months old and has more than 50 followers.
So, why havn't been approved my RTs? What a reason?

Hello Stock, we will check it out. Please, can you DM us your e-mail so we can investigate?

Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Как долго проверяется проделанная работа в баунти (посты: фейсбук, твиттер, Bitcointalk, Slack) через https://bounty.signals.network/Dashboard За сегодня даже автоматическая проверка на ретвиты не прошла до сихпор в My claimed bounties
It's an English branch! Write only in English! It's written the same that count at the end of the Ico! The project is excellent! I'm participating!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
If sound really interesting, I always want to construct an algotrade but I don't have the knowledge

follow +1
Activity: 216
Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Как долго проверяется проделанная работа в баунти (посты: фейсбук, твиттер, Bitcointalk, Slack) через https://bounty.signals.network/Dashboard За сегодня даже автоматическая проверка на ретвиты не прошла до сихпор в My claimed bounties
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
I like the project. Joined the bounty of the company. We'll see what happens! Project a great success!
Activity: 541
Merit: 101
Activity: 260
I have a problem with RT bounty claims, have done 3 retweets within a couple days, but no one have been approved.
Seems my twitter  acc. matches to bounty condition, it's more than 3 months old and has more than 50 followers.
So, why havn't been approved my RTs? What a reason?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This is an interesting project. Do we have to use an external exchange or will the platform have it's own exchange?
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello. Dear manager. Bounty account works almost right. But I can't understand, when we will get approval for manual tasks, for example  our self posts?
Activity: 294
The team inspires confidence of many investors. And I think everything will turn out, many people will be able to appreciate the project)))
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
For several days I've been taking part in the company's bounty, the impression is only good, as the team tried to make everything work without problems. I think the team has good prospects, because at the start of their work pleases.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Guys at you idea smart I hope you implement it in full volume.
Activity: 129
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
Can i know did you making android apps or ios?
Activity: 71
вцелом интересно. посмотрим какой результат выйдет
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
How can I subscribe to the telegram channel?
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
when will you announce the date of the Ico?
Activity: 462
Hi, there are bunch of working services that monitors crypto markets and notifies traders with the signals. What are unique features of the service you are suggesting?

There are services which provide you concrete trading bot which send you signals. But Signnals.netwrok is a platform where anybody is able to assemble his own trading strategy, even without programming skills and then offer it to copy-trading for other users.

In the same time, data scientists and developers could monetize their skills by creating new indicators in Indicator marketplace, which then could be used by traders as a graphical component in Signals Strategy builder for assembling their own trading strategies.

And the unique features? Well, the whole concept of building strategies without programming skills and the way how Signals connecting data science community with cryptotraders is quite unique, but we in Signals are also focusing on machine learning features, because that is the future of trading industry. Evolution algorithms for strategy optimization based on historical data, features like signals extraction or machine learning based indicators. You can find out more about Signals features in our whitepaper: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 294
The serious attitude of the team to  project is visible and of course the interest of people who see the potential in the company!
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
This is an application for success, I hope everything will turn out well and we will be able to use your program. This will be useful both for beginners, so I think and for professional traders. Good luck.
Jump to: