Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 124. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Hi team, the idea is great! Wish you a good start!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

We are looking for a team of content creators. If you have a YouTube channel or own blog, you might want to check out Signals bounty. We have raised rewards for the second phase of the campaign! You can receive up to 1500 SGN for atleast 2 minute long video or 900 SGN for succesful blogpost. You can find more information at our BOUNTY THREAD, BLOG or WEBSITE

Right now we are evaluating first phase and giving additional tokens for retweets, likes and other activity. So if you are not a content creator but you want to earn some SGN tokens aswell, you can support us here on Bitcointalk or social media at your choice. Choose from many options at SIGNALS BOUNTY APP

so this is some kind of signal platform that will produce a signal from the old/past data ?
am i right ?
anyway your bounty portal is not work for now
thanks

Our mission is to empower crypto traders with state of the art algorithms from the data science community, which will allow them to optimize their profits. Signals platform provides these tools in a user-friendly way. From advanced charting and classic technical indicators to complex statistical models, crowd wisdom based inputs and machine learning algorithms based on media monitoring and sentiment analysis: Signals platform is a place where anybody can create fully customizable trading robots — no advanced technical knowledge required.

And bounty site should be working, what issue do you have? Today we are starting second phase of the campaign! http://bounty.signals.network
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Good project for signal at the future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
so this is some kind of signal platform that will produce a signal from the old/past data ?
am i right ?
anyway your bounty portal is not work for now
thanks
Hi, there are bunch of working services that monitors crypto markets and notifies traders with the signals. What are unique features of the service you are suggesting?

Hey! There are some projects which enable users to program their own strategy, in Signals we provide set of visual tools which we call Signals strategy builder, so that even anyone without any programming skills can build their strategy. On top of that, as we are aware of progress in blockchain industry, that is why Signals platform is beside providing classical technical indicators it is connecting to prediction markets enabling users creating unique types of strategies or connecting to decentralized supercomputers to enable the complex ML-based process of training strategies based on historical data.

I also recommend you to check our Whitepaper where you can find full information. If you have any more question I'd be more than happy to answer: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Hi, there are bunch of working services that monitors crypto markets and notifies traders with the signals. What are unique features of the service you are suggesting?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
"We are live on Bitcointalk forum, feedback appreciated!" .... Yes, I think you have 23 tweets on the timeline. If it is allowed us to retweet them all, at possible price 1 SGN = 1 retweet = $0.25 to $0.36, well, then it looks not sustainable, but as they are token it looks possible. I think that you try to limit daily retweets as they did on bountyportals with 3 retweets a day maximum = 21 rtw a week. My thoughts go to the solution that we run all retweets daily as we want and we can, then after ico is finished we make clear count. You can not keep such promise of quarter of dollar per retweet, it has to be stake offered instead of token, then you will see at the end of the sales how many tokens to allocate to which bounty, and then convert stakes to tokens and distribute them to addresses where are the tokens customized. They say: "We credit stakes and distribute the tokens!". Possibly we can adjust and use tokens from other half if needed.
Just now i have 20 tokens on my third account with over 1000 followers. It is more than $5 or 0.001 btc per day (retweeted almost all your 23 tweets), too good to be true! I think, your signals are too strong! We are simply not used on it! But, okay, we go as we can go, or, "Steady, as she goes!".
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
what could be brought to the table as new are apps as this for the signals bounty, fast and easy, it is very good done, must be big work behind it, you can claim (confirm) your retweeting as soon as it is done, probably the team is ready to do their manual chores on other bounties, that woman is sitting on the timeline, i think she is from IMF, it is unpleasant to work under her staring, as well as jacobo on the slack, ceo has to say to jacob: hey! star, do not stare! .... new is coming, though with difficulties, divine money could be the newest and goodiest apparition online, but technology copes with morality very hard,
however we have to be grateful to the developers for that app they made for bounties, nhhh, our dream is to have many sites on one portal and perform withdrawals daily as result of collective counters from all bounties we are working around
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
may i tell you, you are pleasant surprise, i discover you over larqs 500 bounty lords
it looks a bit better than irfan and TVE but, we the users, expect much more, blend
or to connect with other bounties so that we can withdraw cryptos daily to boost all
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Very interesting project i will keep my eye on it.
Good team , nice WP and website.
Waiting something new from team.
Regards.
Activity: 378
Can't wait to see how it works in live. Let's hope this will be really something good.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I am keeping this project in my sights. The pages look like a bullshit-bingo, but if they can deliver, I would use the product gladly.
Activity: 2
Let's be the best! Amazing project from Czech Republic/Slovakia.
Activity: 8
Very interesting project, I will be watching it closely. When will the roadmap come out?

Hey Phase, I remember you from poker games, how long are you in crypto? Smiley

Only since June 17, luckily managed to ride the Antshares/NEO wave Smiley
Hi team, will you do some beta tests of your project? If yes then when it will be available for us?

We are working on alpha version of the marketplace that is going to be published before main token sale.
We have just updated our Bounty campaign. Register to Signals Bounty App and earn SGN tokens. Find out more in Signals Bitcointalk Bounty thread .

When I comment your fb post, I get no tokens. What am I doing wrong?

We talked on Slack already  Smiley But if someone else is having the same issue: First you have to connect your social media and after you are done liking/retweeting, you can claim your tokens which will be added instantly.
Activity: 378
Hi team, will you do some beta tests of your project? If yes then when it will be available for us?
Activity: 186
Im just posting here to keep up with the topic! Hi all! Im very interested in this coin.

And I just registered with the app!
Smiley
Looking forward to learning more about the platform!~
Jump to: