Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 121. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Machine learning in crypto. This is moving faster than normal tech sectors. Great job team and luck for the future.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
Very good project.I wish very much investing and live teh project
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Claiming for FB likes doesn't work. Social linking says "connecting" all the time...
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Hi joined the tweet and facebook. SIGNAL has a telegram chat?

Hello, we have Slack channel you can join here: https://slack.signals.network/, but due to latest news we are considering move to other platform. We will be updating if we decide to do so.

the right decision. I wrote about this on your channel @support.
I propose a telegram channel. Today it is a popular application among crypto enthusiasts
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The bounty platform and its automation is fantastic, especially for beginners with bounty campaigns. I believe you have set the grounds for a great early marketing campaign.

The only thing I don't like is that there are no dates for pre-sale and crowd sale and things seem kinda in a rush. Hope to see that improve.

Good luck with the project, I will be supporting heavily.

Thank you for your support!

We work hard, day and night to ensure everything is ready before announcing the exact date of token sale. Please stay tuned, we will make it public soon!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104

I take part in the company's bounty and believe that your yoos will be good
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
friends!, see  bounty program too! it`s very nice bounty!
Activity: 56
You guys are just doing a klossal work. Keep it up. The project is very interesting.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Activity: 462

Hello, we have Slack channel you can join here: https://slack.signals.network/, but due to latest news we are considering move to other platform. We will be updating if we decide to do so.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I will follow every post. The bounty campaign reminds me of Bancor.
Activity: 1246
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
A good framework, and I think the project will be a great success. The team is also good, not hiding, which is very pleasing. And when they start selling tokens?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
The bounty platform and its automation is fantastic, especially for beginners with bounty campaigns. I believe you have set the grounds for a great early marketing campaign.

The only thing I don't like is that there are no dates for pre-sale and crowd sale and things seem kinda in a rush. Hope to see that improve.

Good luck with the project, I will be supporting heavily.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
PM me for giving me 1000000 signals.  I love you project! and beer!!
Activity: 3
pm me for italian translation
Activity: 228
I'm in. Wish your project a good start!
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
I think there is already a project like that. Very Good Bounty programm!
Activity: 4
Hi guys!
Got here from my friend's link. I think the idea of the project is fantastic!
Will Signal WP be translated in Russian?

Thanks!

Yes, we are planning to translate our WP into Russian before main token sale.

Right now we are also seeking Ambassadors for various languages who could help us with keeping local crypto communities informed, by posting translated updates about Signals. This includes Bitcointalk local thread and on also other local social networks threads in Ambassadors country. What we can offer for this kind of cooperation are better conditions in our Bounty program. For those who are interested, please let us know at [email protected].

Sounds nice! I'll see Bounty and possibly can help with translation into the Russian language.
Activity: 448
alloha! I'm with you!
your bounty-site is great, you are wonderful!
Jump to: