Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 118. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Signals is moving to Telegram

We have decided to move from the Slack platform to Telegram as it offers more safety to the users. You can join through this link or by simply clicking at the picture. Telegram will be the fastest place to catch any Signals related news or to get your questions answered. We hope to see many of you there!
Hello! Wink When platform will be realize. Which indicators are you planning to use in trading?  Huh

Anybody with programming skills is able to create his own Indicator and then monetize it through Signals Indicator marketplace. Cryptotraders could than use it as a graphical component to assemble their own trading models through Signals Strategy builder. To support data science and developers community with helping cryptotraders community we dedicate 20% of SGN tokens to early contributors. Moreover there are several basic categories of indicators which Signals team will support and develop. Indicators based on technical analysis, sentiment analysis using media monitoring, indicators based on machine learning techniques, indicators based on block-chain monitoring and crowd wisdom indicators using data from prediction markets.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Бомба проект, будим надеятся что у них все получится.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
Signals.network - I really liked this project with excellent development technology. Very good prospects in the crypto industry! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
While there is no strong excitement around this project, I do not see it. Therefore, if the project collects the necessary amount from investors, everyone will get an excellent result!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Really interesting project. I think it may help a lot to cryptocurrency traders. If somebody wants to get more info about this project -> go to their site, it's well maintained and clear.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
I believe that in the near future this organization will receive recognition throughout the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I have joined your company in twitter and Facebook. With interest I will monitor development.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Pretty interesting idea  Smiley
I think I'll buy few tokens
Activity: 644

Very interesting project! I'm sure it will be very popular! Good luck to the developers  Wink
Also joined bounty Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Signals network connects cryptotraders with data science developers. Signals will offer a simple UI for assembling indicators and creating signals to optimise profit on various cryptocurrency exchanges. It’s a place where you can build strategies from specific trading indicators, ranging from technical analysis to crowd wisdom insights, train it on historical data, and monetise your strategy by offering copytrading.
Activity: 2
I'm not sure if there aldready is a project like this. I feel like ive read about it somewhere. But that being said the concept looks really good. Good for new traders starting out i guess. Reduce the risk as much as possible Smiley
Hoping to see more of the updates Smiley
Activity: 56
This project will make a revolution.
Become a Country Ambassador for the Signals project

Signals is a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. Our goal is to revolutionize cryptocurrency trading by providing a unique tool which connects data scientists and developement community with crypto traders.

What’s in it for you?

We are looking for an Ambassador to keep the various crypto communities updated about Signals latest news. The main responsibilities are translating Signals official Announcements into your language and spreading the word about Signals in other crypto forums and social media groups. The Ambassador can also present Signals directly to influencers or known investors, getting rewarded for each successful cooperation.

If you become a Signals Ambassador, you’ll get a chance to earn SGN tokens within the Signals bounty program and you will get a referral bonus from SGN token sales that came in thanks to your propagation. The bounty rewards for ambassadors are significantly increased as compared to regular users.

Does it sound interesting to you? Please let us know at [email protected].
Activity: 81
This is a great project for people like me that don't have the time to follow the market during the day. Looking forward to automatically trade based on indicators. Is there already a list of exchanges that it will support? My priorities would be Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC and Bitfinex.
Can i know did you making android apps or ios?

Hey CryptoTraderBiz, both Android and IOS will be made.
is there a Russian version of white paper?

Hey Sth. Not right now, but we are searching for translators for various languages. If you are interested, or anyone who could be, please mail us at [email protected]. Signals will be rewarding this work with SGN tokens.
How can I subscribe to the telegram channel?

Hey Irukandji. We are preparing Telegram channel, it should be ready really soon.
This is an interesting project. Do we have to use an external exchange or will the platform have it's own exchange?

Hey Gmx, Signals will use external changes only.
Как долго проверяется проделанная работа в баунти (посты: фейсбук, твиттер, Bitcointalk, Slack) через https://bounty.signals.network/Dashboard За сегодня даже автоматическая проверка на ретвиты не прошла до сихпор в My claimed bounties
It's an English branch! Write only in English! It's written the same that count at the end of the Ico! The project is excellent! I'm participating!

Yes, thank you. Please keep this thread English only  Smiley
Jump to: