Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 120. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Interesting project, so far I'm using paid signals delivered through messangers, but it would be really cool to have trusted and professional platform with modern UI.  I will follow your progress.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
this project will simplify trading and make it easier to all traders, so experienced as newbies
join a brand new forum garden also to boost this idea of genial simple trading users interface
connected to a supercomputer Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading
only, we have to use less emoticons and limbs of humans in our daily communication online
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The project is a promising, confident in the success of the company, a strong team proof. Hope this project help me)
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
How to work your system.i think this project is very interesting
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Hello! Wink When platform will be realize. Which indicators are you planning to use in trading?  Huh
Merit: 12
What is the total supply of tokens? And where are your traders in team ? i did not see them. Who will give the signals for a common people and where is their trading hystory?
Activity: 798
Activity: 588
traders need right signals in their work. hope this project help me
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
.... trading has to be accessible and affordable to all participants and users .... we will succeed sure with our user interface we are starting second phase of the campaign! increasing rewards .... i recommend you to check our whitepaper  https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf .... divine accounts: 737373 dd, join me in future implementing divine money .... crypto is slave of fiats without divine intervention .... from the advanced charting and classic technical indicators to the complex statistical models, crowd wisdom based inputs and machine learning algorithms based on media monitoring and sentiment analysis is our scope UI that is so simple, soon we will display you the demo .... thanks
.... hello james and itf woman and interpol like wall are traces of genitalism, maybe we will correct it soon to run our activities fully genial .... this will take us to the golden fork
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
is there a Russian version of white paper?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 friends are happy about this project, we will follow the development.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi, there are bunch of working services that monitors crypto markets and notifies traders with the signals. What are unique features of the service you are suggesting?

Hey! There are some projects which enable users to program their own strategy, in Signals we provide set of visual tools which we call Signals strategy builder, so that even anyone without any programming skills can build their strategy. On top of that, as we are aware of progress in blockchain industry, that is why Signals platform is beside providing classical technical indicators it is connecting to prediction markets enabling users creating unique types of strategies or connecting to decentralized supercomputers to enable the complex ML-based process of training strategies based on historical data.

I also recommend you to check our Whitepaper where you can find full information. If you have any more question I'd be more than happy to answer: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

Thanks for response. I would be interested in the personal bot that could provide the signals choosen by me but not the common ones. Something like the bot with construction kit for the sygnals.

That is exactly what Signals is all about - using the visual builder you can build your own personalized bot giving you any signals you want based on the indicators of your choice.

Like your project) Have one question to you - what indicators to make market predictions do you use?
Activity: 288
Я принимаю участие в Баунти. Очень хороший проект. Разработчики проделали колоссальную работу.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I take part in the company's bounty and believe that your yoos will be good
Activity: 154
amazing platform and the most decentralised platform offered to the trading community mix and match signals awesome
Activity: 280
Hi, there are bunch of working services that monitors crypto markets and notifies traders with the signals. What are unique features of the service you are suggesting?
Activity: 462
interesting project to be follow on..when will the token sell began op?

Thank you for your question, the token pre-sale will be announced soon. Make sure that you are subscribed in newsletter on Signals.network, to be among the first ones to know about the exact time of SGN token pre-sale.
Activity: 294

Hey. I sat down to tweeter, facebook. the bounty is simply wonderful. Pleasant office. It is convenient to work. Well done!  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
interesting project to be follow on..when will the token sell began op?
Jump to: