Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 117. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Can you approve first my comment please from section "Bitcointalk - Official feed comment"?
And then can I hide my mail from my profile? I don't like that my mail is available for all world...
I will wait few days and if you will not approve my post than have to hide my mail...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
And thanks for the kind words everyone Smiley If you want to learn more about Signals we recommend you to check our Whitepaper! https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf
Hello, reserving Russian translations, if needed.

Hello, send us email at [email protected], please  Smiley
Indeed, when will the pre-sale begin? When will the ICO begin? What about cap?

When will be ICO? I see on official website that on October, but month goind to end. Are there some news???

Hello, we will be announcing news soon.

More about the token sale can be found here: https://signals.network/token. The success threshold will be set at $2M (soft cap) and the goal at $24.5M (hard cap).
Activity: 420
I'm waiting open platform. I will follow the news. Good luck. Cheesy
Activity: 154
interesting project and very good design in bounty account
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Hello, reserving Russian translations, if needed.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm in and following thru telegram seems like the glitch was with them  Undecided thanks.
Activity: 5
  Hi all I am new to cryptos and much of this computer tech. Huh I was the last class out of HS w/o computers, Angry but as my handle suggests I am an HVAC guy, there is much for me to learn. I am looking forward to what Signals is creating Shocked and being part of the their success. I got telegram the other day to follow electroneum as I bought into the ICO. I cannot find Signals on the telegram network in my android or thru my desk top. Cry Any info would be great. 

I am 2 weeks into cryptos learned online banking, set up  Gemini, Coinbase and Bitconnect bought a 44k token position in electroneum and some litecoin. Grin I searched several ICO's  some I questioned as what good will it serve or the team is week or the website is week or something. Roll Eyes Coming across Signals I was amazed in the amount of work put into their website and what they offer. Shocked Figure me as a newbie if I can gain any experience by pay to piggyback with willing partners that is a no brainier. I think you guys are onto something special my best wishes to your success.  Cool

Activity: 260
The project is similar to covesting , I think the competition will benefit!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think, everybody of the teem is manual approving our tasks wich Under review...
May be no time to continue project and answer our questions?
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
haven't pre-sale started yet? It's about a week left.. But this project is willing to become successful, so i believe that everything's gonna be okay.
Activity: 448
Diagon
Activity: 235
DeepOnion - Deep Freedom Coin!
very high quality site. guys, very well came to work. I believe in team success.
you have a signature bounty?
Activity: 378
The idea of ​​the project is in demand, the project has every chance to become successful both in the medium and long term. I believe in you, good luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
While there is no strong excitement around this project, I do not see it. Therefore, if the project collects the necessary amount from investors, everyone will get an excellent result!
I guess there are so much new ICO projects and find 'that best one' isn't an easy task. Secondary we have got Bitcoin hard fork which took a big amount of people's attention.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
When will be ICO? I see on official website that on October, but month goind to end. Are there some news???
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
#signalsNetwork hashtag is a very good platform for traders and its support
Activity: 56
Guys your project is something from the category of fiction, I hope you will pay it into life in full volume
Activity: 448
Diagon
so many revolutionary projects appear every month, I hope such as this will be earned in the future as the developers promise
Jump to: