Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 6. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
lol , this topic is going insane :DD

indeed lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
lol , this topic is going insane :DD
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
If you are on Discord Roger, then how come you have no clue whats going on?

Quit cowardly hiding in the shadows, and address your concerns out loud in the discord in a civil manner.

right now you are no better than Doc himself, hiding away in your safe space.

+1

And how the Doc cards is being used against the new devs who themself have pretty much the same feelings towards him is another funny part.
I do enjoy this ann. Not for information but entertainment. I even came to like thoose charts with turds and shit  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
If you are on Discord Roger, then how come you have no clue whats going on?

Quit cowardly hiding in the shadows, and address your concerns out loud in the discord in a civil manner.

right now you are no better than Doc himself, hiding away in your safe space.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
the lemmings are happy to have him back?!?!?

Roger, we would even be happy to see you back, James is back yes, but he took some grief for his actions, we are not in the business of removing people for a laugh, if the person breaks discord rules or disrespects others,

they are kicked that simple, nothing stops them coming back, and behaving themselves.

That does not make us lemmings, nobody minds if you rave about Doc or Signatumd and if you have proof even better, present it to the community to help them move forward, but please, propaganda over current Devs is

uncalled for, they are working hard to turn this "Doc" crap around, we aim to keep things transparent, it was never our sole intention to move towards self-moderation, however, this thread is drowning in lies,

and the truths are not coming through loud enough, just being drowned in fictitious assumptions regarding current development.

People will call the new thread an “Echo Chamber” but what is this thread right now, if not an “Echo Chamber” for propaganda.

SIGNATUM the latest "DOC" Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD SCAM

Your words go to the echo chamber,, looking at your previous posts- you said doc is back in november, u said its just the miners dumping.. u said the
devs are working hard even if there is none, u said sonny is there even tough he is not..
the worst of all your claims  is saying fud is responsible for the price drop while one of your own guys dumps 600.000sigt halfing the price almost instantly?!
You change your oppinions daily, you are full of lies.
And i dont care about your whatever discord rules, i am on it and i can read what is going on. so STOP your L.ies, P.ersuasion and P.ropaganda [LPP]
Be honest about the situation - the main page nor the official twitter can be accessed by the so called community
because doc is the only one holding the passwords- and there is no core developer anymore- and thats not a community coin- this project is nothing to put money in - basta, finito, ciao

and by the way - what i am saying is not fud, there is no fear- i sold my coins at 1100 before POS because i knew doc gonna dump his coins,
i am not uncertain, because i know what is going on, and i have zero doubt that this project is a scam.
Activity: 280

Roger, we would even be happy to see you back, James is back yes, but he took some grief for his actions, we are not in the business of removing people for a laugh, if the person breaks discord rules or disrespects others,

they are kicked that simple, nothing stops them coming back, and behaving themselves.

That does not make us lemmings, nobody minds if you rave about Doc or Signatumd and if you have proof even better, present it to the community to help them move forward, but please, propaganda over current Devs is

uncalled for, they are working hard to turn this "Doc" crap around, we aim to keep things transparent, it was never our sole intention to move towards self-moderation, however, this thread is drowning in lies,

and the truths are not coming through loud enough, just being drowned in fictitious assumptions regarding current development.

People will call the new thread an “Echo Chamber” but what is this thread right now, if not an “Echo Chamber” for propaganda.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
but its funny - this community is awesome, this james weir guy sells off his 600k coins, halfs the price of sigt,
comes back the next day saying :" look guys wow i made signatum affordable" and guess what

WTF
I haven't been to this thread in a long time, it's just a FUDding ground now.

There is a Q&A on the 24th in Discord.

I would suggest anyone actually interested in this coin avoid this thread and stick to the official discord or telegram from the first post in this thread for more accurate and real info.

It's quite clear the devs are still around and that this project isn't dead yet, it's just the coin price is bottoming out (kind of like LBRY)... the FUDders have been successful on that front at least.

I'm not sure what the future holds for this coin, but it sure has attracted some of the more relentless and annoying FUDders, that's for sure.

Reading this thread is like listening to American news, all sorts of negative claims with no backing.

The answers anyone who still believes in this coin or the DEVS ever give is the same,  "join chat in discord" for the real story. Yup, sure.. been there done that and guess what? If you ask ANY questions they dont like, questioning their motives, where DOC is etc, you get booted. Nice open forum there for everyone to enjoy an honest conversation. They are not on here posting because they cannot randomly boot people from these forums like they can on discord. Get the fuck over yourself, FUD IS NOT WHAT HAS KILLED THIS COIN. You are ignorant of the scam being perpetrated here and call it all fake because it directly clashes with your point of view. There are people who are much more experienced and knowledgeable about crypto and these devs than you and they've all said the same thing. Its not FUD if its the truth.

Well i asked about a week ago for doc, development etc. I did not get booted but replies. I see it as high risk at the moment, and the price drop is fair. But the potential reward is worth it for me if the community dev take over is successfull. But this will off course take time, and im glad they dont waste to much energy here. They need to focus on the long term development. The amount of online members in Discord is consistently high, and this thread is pretty useless as it is filled with people who constantly cry scam.

The most funny ones are thoose saying sell while you still get something. If i sell, someone have to buy and be new holder of coins. If it is dying, why should that buyer be stuck with the coins?

Thanks for your recommendations. Of course, they want to buy the coin at its cheapest price as possible. So they are trying to spread FUDs around the forum, on discord channel, telegram channel, twitter channel, etc. So please be confident about what you think, what you want to invest your money in. Good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I haven't been to this thread in a long time, it's just a FUDding ground now.

There is a Q&A on the 24th in Discord.

I would suggest anyone actually interested in this coin avoid this thread and stick to the official discord or telegram from the first post in this thread for more accurate and real info.

It's quite clear the devs are still around and that this project isn't dead yet, it's just the coin price is bottoming out (kind of like LBRY)... the FUDders have been successful on that front at least.

I'm not sure what the future holds for this coin, but it sure has attracted some of the more relentless and annoying FUDders, that's for sure.

Reading this thread is like listening to American news, all sorts of negative claims with no backing.

The answers anyone who still believes in this coin or the DEVS ever give is the same,  "join chat in discord" for the real story. Yup, sure.. been there done that and guess what? If you ask ANY questions they dont like, questioning their motives, where DOC is etc, you get booted. Nice open forum there for everyone to enjoy an honest conversation. They are not on here posting because they cannot randomly boot people from these forums like they can on discord. Get the fuck over yourself, FUD IS NOT WHAT HAS KILLED THIS COIN. You are ignorant of the scam being perpetrated here and call it all fake because it directly clashes with your point of view. There are people who are much more experienced and knowledgeable about crypto and these devs than you and they've all said the same thing. Its not FUD if its the truth.

Well i asked about a week ago for doc, development etc. I did not get booted but replies. I see it as high risk at the moment, and the price drop is fair. But the potential reward is worth it for me if the community dev take over is successfull. But this will off course take time, and im glad they dont waste to much energy here. They need to focus on the long term development. The amount of online members in Discord is consistently high, and this thread is pretty useless as it is filled with people who constantly cry scam.

The most funny ones are thoose saying sell while you still get something. If i sell, someone have to buy and be new holder of coins. If it is dying, why should that buyer be stuck with the coins?
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Crying girls you still wrote in the pants when bitcoin was launched. Who saw the bitcoin developer? Who did he explain to someone? Who promoted the algorithm and corrected the errors?

If you do not see something and can not understand, it does not mean that it is not. Look at the algorithm based on the price of its by-product - coins - silly, peculiar only to those who are not versed in cryptomir people.

Stupidity at its best. After taking all the money, leaving idiots with nothing, here you are now prophesying like the good old nakamoto. You are nothing but swine. swindler.
Activity: 98
This is not bitcoin, this was and is a scam, wake up, everyone is gone.
Activity: 20
Crying girls you still wrote in the pants when bitcoin was launched. Who saw the bitcoin developer? Who did he explain to someone? Who promoted the algorithm and corrected the errors?

If you do not see something and can not understand, it does not mean that it is not. Look at the algorithm based on the price of its by-product - coins - silly, peculiar only to those who are not versed in cryptomir people.
So... SIGT is DEAD?  Grin

Yep. developer is a pakistani driven by greed. now gone with all the holders money. Hope he live forever.

Really? Would you mind showing some evidence about it? Thank you very much in advance. I wanna buy more Signatum as a long-term investment. Personally, I think the project is young, so it  need more time to reach the targets. By far, the project has done with lots of efforts from developers, it's growing very fast recent  months. During the last two weeks, something went wrong with its price, maybe simply due to FUDs everywhere.

Read 2 pages back. The developer who took-over doesn't have the skills and direction for this coin. When the scammer developer disappered, he left everything hanging making sure the project will stall, like whats happening now. After POS transition nothing developed. It was all staged, to make it look a project to invest money with and so many idiots invested. But price drops from BTC0.00004800 to BTC0.00000100. Developer dumps his coins and left.

He fooled everyone with all the promises developments. When his stash is cleared, he gone. with huge money.

Lesson learned. Never trust a pakistani. All swindlers and swine.
So... SIGT is DEAD?  Grin

Yep. developer is a pakistani driven by greed. now gone with all the holders money. Hope he live forever.

Really? Would you mind showing some evidence about it? Thank you very much in advance. I wanna buy more Signatum as a long-term investment. Personally, I think the project is young, so it  need more time to reach the targets. By far, the project has done with lots of efforts from developers, it's growing very fast recent  months. During the last two weeks, something went wrong with its price, maybe simply due to FUDs everywhere.

Activity: 22
Activity: 38
Unfair launch from the beginning.
Throw it away.You and you and you, you have your whole life ahead of you
Activity: 142
Are any of you guys having trouble getting your Signatum wallet to sync?  I just upgraded my computer and had to format my hard drive.  Now my Signatum wallet says "out of sync" but I'm not seeing any sort of progress at the bottom.  Do you guys have any tips for getting the wallet to sync?
create and edit signatum.conf and add nodes if you don't have connections. Remember to allow it in firewall
Activity: 38
Are any of you guys having trouble getting your Signatum wallet to sync?  I just upgraded my computer and had to format my hard drive.  Now my Signatum wallet says "out of sync" but I'm not seeing any sort of progress at the bottom.  Do you guys have any tips for getting the wallet to sync?
Activity: 98
They booted large investers from discord, because they couldn't handle the sarcasm, they put in over 10 btc into the project, Signatum is a fucking joke.
Pages:
Jump to: