Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 285. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
No Bitrex. tomorrow sigt=300sat.
yes yes 1 sat !!
You guys are dumb. No devs left the project. More like the cancer got removed.

Like the devs confirmed, marketplace should be released next week and SIGT to fiat platform later.

time will tell. We must now sell at a bargain price. then it will be too late.
Time will tell what? Why did you lose your trust on the devs/whole project? Nothing changed, people just got scared and it'll heal back up in no matter of time.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
yes yes 1 sat !!

Like the devs confirmed, marketplace should be released next week and SIGT to fiat platform later.

time will tell. We must now sell at a bargain price. then it will be too late.
Activity: 31
yes yes 1 sat !!

yes yes 1 sat !!

1sat. is not possible. Because there are those who will buy 300sat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
yes yes 1 sat !!
CONFIRMED ALL DEVS LEFT SIGT OMG!!

They did not leave, check the Telegram group. The discord is not officially a channel for the Dev team per the first post on this chain.

I was just joking man Wink i know
Activity: 34

They did not leave, check the Telegram group. The discord is not officially a channel for the Dev team per the first post on this chain.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
none of devs left Sign. who told you that devs left? its info for panic! Just keep panic and sell your coins,make us rich.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Wow what a shit storm of note, say good buy to trex listing, never will they pick up this coin now with all this baggage.  Hope the true DEV's have good PR to salvage any confidence that's still left.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
seems like Crowetic was full of lies, i saw where he said that the main dev's of SIGT were close friends of his, and begged him to join the team...    this guy seems like cancer and needs to be removed fro crypto all together.
Activity: 280
What is all the drama about?

DEVS are in conflict with Crowetic?

Just woke up and i missed the show. Please enlighten us

Basically the devs broke ties with Crowetic after the other group he ripped off ratted him out.  
It all happened publicly and there was panic selling.
No loss, the project is strong, if anything, it's a good sign they are proactive and removed a potential problem before it happened.

How can there be no loss if DEVS left SIGT?

Crowetic is not even a DEV
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!

Basically the devs broke ties with Crowetic after the other group he ripped off ratted him out.  
It all happened publicly and there was panic selling.
No loss, the project is strong, if anything, it's a good sign they are proactive and removed a potential problem before it happened.
Is it true that the Devs left?

And what is the rumor about crowetic takeover something?

Please share some info. We need to know the truth. I just woke up and saw the Price Plummet to 570 sat at its lowest
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
So will someone explain what the fuck will happen right now?
I can't believe there are still so much people mining, at this price it's not profitable.

For the same hashing power... SIGT is right now about 87% as profitable as the ETH.

I am hashing it regardless.  Costing me 1.50 per day for 300-320 coins.  

Activity: 20
I lost few BTC on this... it's too late now I will HODL... damn nightmare!

Me too, but it's not a nightmare for me. I love it, I can buy more for cheap and hold majority for it for > 1 year  and selling a bit to cover my buy-in Grin
I've saw this FOMO and FUD back in 2011 with BTC up to now so many times I forgot how many times.

Gotta love emotional people, they always fuck up. There is a reason some people are rich and most are poor, natural selection at its finest  Wink
This is proven if they did any research on the dev team, they are way above intelligent, skilled and disciplined, especially consdering most are shitcoin with average devs, this team is amazing. People once again will FOMO and be sorry for once again the stupid mistakes they've made  Cool

The strongest is always the winner, please forgive my political incorrectness :-)
Activity: 71
Damn, gonna be alot of angry bag-holders talking crap on this thread now.  I just read some of the replies and links on crowetic, concerning to say the least.  And this guy is the "face" of SIGT?!?  That's not comforting, glad I got out at 2800 sat (but still mining SIGT just in case)

Lol ok.

And my gut-feel on that guy was right.  So glad the FUD kicked in as usual, great to get a deal on coins.  Reminds me of good words of wisdom on this type of thing:

be “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" (Warren Buffett).  Carry on and be greedy fellow SIGT community while the speculators all bail
Jump to: