Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 284. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When will see Signatum on Bittrex?

Tomorrow

Signatum listed on Bittrex is very good news.

I know, the coin is pulled down but is going to the MOON tomorrow
Activity: 280

Tomorrow

That is true. It will be listed tomorrow @ bittrex. LoL  Cheesy
Activity: 322

Tomorrow

Also, Signatum twitter remains fully operational. It was a lie that it was taken down.

https://twitter.com/SigtOfficial

only fools fall for FUD bud, leave them to it imho.

Funny too... the hit hardly made a dent in the mining difficulty.  Doesn't look like too many people actually ran for the hills.  I am mining clear through to block 60K - minimum.  I am not counting BTC or dollars right now.  Only counting coins...

What are you using to mine?
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Also, Signatum twitter remains fully operational. It was a lie that it was taken down.

Funny too... the hit hardly made a dent in the mining difficulty.  Doesn't look like too many people actually ran for the hills.  I am mining clear through to block 60K - minimum.  I am not counting BTC or dollars right now.  Only counting coins...
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
coin goes up, coin goes down.  reasons dont matter.  buy low, sell high.
Activity: 126
Activity: 115

Bitcointalk is notorious for bullshit. I haven't visited here in a couple of years, and it looks like nothing changed or it got worse with the trolls.

Activity: 280
DOC and GAB Left the Discord without any WORD?

Eatbatterys - Today at 8:41 AM
doc and gab, the original devs, still have accounts here and are welcome to come in here and talk to people whenever they want
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Just wondering

Where did all the funds came from without any ICO or fundraising?

Anybody from Sigt expert/dev please answer these question we need to have enlightenment. Thanks in advance!

Funds came from the first 1000 blocks which were instamined. Difficulty only kicked in at block ~1000, dev probably mined about 2.5M SIGT however it was spread across 1000 wallet addresses and has been transferred around into several wallets holding <100k each. Have a look in the block explorer at any block 1-1000 and then follow where that miner's funds went and you'll find a block where ~10 wallet addresses transfer their funds into another wallet (which can only be done using the same private key for all input addresses).

Wow nice find indeed.

Fair launch - no premine?

Trust is lost. Devs lied. No future for this coin.

The devs know they have no response for this that is why they left. Probably cashed out already thats why sigt dropped recently.

I Was here in block 300, there wasnt any premine/instamine...

You can verify this here in the ANN, i am the second person to comment here

This. Surely the devs mined from the beginning but there was no instamine.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
You guys are funny  Grin
Like Satoshi didn't "pre"-mine with that same rational, so Bitcoin trust is lost? Last time I checked, it was $4355, which is now. GG, I see where you are coming from, funds have arrived for a second wave.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Just wondering

Anybody from Sigt expert/dev please answer these question we need to have enlightenment. Thanks in advance!

Funds came from the first 1000 blocks which were instamined. Difficulty only kicked in at block ~1000, dev probably mined about 2.5M SIGT however it was spread across 1000 wallet addresses and has been transferred around into several wallets holding <100k each. Have a look in the block explorer at any block 1-1000 and then follow where that miner's funds went and you'll find a block where ~10 wallet addresses transfer their funds into another wallet (which can only be done using the same private key for all input addresses).

Wow nice find indeed.

The devs know they have no response for this that is why they left. Probably cashed out already thats why sigt dropped recently.

I Was here in block 300, there wasnt any premine/instamine...

You can verify this here in the ANN, i am the second person to comment here
Activity: 31
Just wondering

Wow nice find indeed.

Bullshit. I was on top 30 when I started mining. There weren't that big of gaps in the top 100 wallets.
Activity: 6
Does that really suprises you after such a price drop because of someone who denigrated signatum and probably also dumped with what he and his friends had because of anger and/or disaffection and to cause panic to rebuy in at lower prices? I see a positive impact on signatums image and the price is really tempting, I can't get enough!
you either ride the wave or get drowned by the wave   Cool
Holy shit, i wrote about crapetic and this guy shows up out of nowhere talking about riding the waves, let me see when you registered, hmmm, Today at 00:16:52: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coincouncil-1108426 what a coincidence!

well i dont know what u mean but i am right am i not? Cheesy
Activity: 19
Just wondering

Wow nice find indeed.

I agree! Or it was pure intention to drop the course again! For me Signatum has died!
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Just wondering

Wow nice find indeed.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Thank you for your coins i doubled my money jajajajja
Jump to: