Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 283. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
holy crap reading 10 pages every hour is just amazing
when coin is higher than 1700 people are so damm polite and when its lower they make the most creative insults ever, its profit either way.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
They should put "Fuck Crowetic" shirts in the marketplace next week.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What I know Smiley

1. Crowetic is not part of DEV team of Signatum and he got kicked by the Devs
2. Crowetic took over Discord
3  Devs took over Telegram
4. FBI wrote a letter to the Devs of SIGT because of crowetics involvement in burstcoin
5. Price is Going down the Drain
6. Dont know if I will buy at the DIP

Please correct me if I am wrong
Activity: 126

CoinratZ, im calling you out as a fucking retard fudder, why you ask? you attacked me for defending SIGT, check your last posts. what say you?

It was not an attack, it was just a rumour I heard about your sisters pussy. Of course im defending SIGT. I have been stacking it like crazy when it was down at 850-900.

I am stacking it also, and defend sigt, so your reason for insult is a little retarded at best. please explain.

cmon explain you soft cunt.

I'd rather be a soft cunt, than an humorless epicyclic pisskidney with a fucknugget sister that sells her twat on bittrex

Grin Grin Grin Grin words.

Wink Ok, cut the crap: SIGT fill our pockets please!
Activity: 27
what i learned so far:

1. the devs have a preview of marketplace where you can see a cute pussy for sale

2. apparently, bittrex has some guy's sister's pussy for sale, while another guy's dad's pussy is only worth 2 doge...

i't been an "interesting" read the last page or so Smiley

this is slowly devolving into a full fledged circus.

Fucking LOL! Yep I'm wondering who is going to jump through the flaming hoops.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK

I'd rather be a soft cunt, than an humorless epicyclic pisskidney with a fucknugget sister that sells her twat on bittrex

I love the internet.  Grin

CoinratZ, im calling you out as a fucking retard fudder, why you ask? you attacked me for defending SIGT, check your last posts. what say you?

It was not an attack, it was just a rumour I heard about your sisters pussy. Of course im defending SIGT. I have been stacking it like crazy when it was down at 850-900.

I am stacking it also, and defend sigt, so your reason for insult is a little retarded at best. please explain.

cmon explain you soft cunt.

Activity: 227
what i learned so far:

1. the devs have a preview of marketplace where you can see a cute pussy for sale

2. apparently, bittrex has some guy's sister's pussy for sale, while another guy's dad's pussy is only worth 2 doge...

What's the ratio for "Some guy's sister's pussy" to "another Guy's dad's pussy" on bittrex? I smell a chance to make some flips given I can get enough doge to buy guy's sisters pussy and convert into some guy's dad's pussy.

ah, good old pussy arbitrage...

if played right, could be profitable and just a bit smelly Smiley
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
what i learned so far:

What's the ratio for "Some guy's sister's pussy" to "another Guy's dad's pussy" on bittrex? I smell a chance to make some flips given I can get enough doge to buy guy's sisters pussy and convert into some guy's dad's pussy.
im holding. you're a pussy if you dont.

You're definitely right sister!
Activity: 54
im holding. you're a pussy if you dont.
Activity: 71
Lol!!! This thread is getting entertaining, including the pussy for sale.  Please continue...
Activity: 322
what i learned so far:

No. This is nothing compared to some other coins. WhiteCoin comes to mind. There was a fucking trojan in the code for that coin. Then the coin was abandoned and a community development team took over.

Activity: 176
Time to buy cheap
Activity: 227
what i learned so far:

Don't know what to believe anymore.
Best thing for the dev's is to come out with a official statement or video explaining this.
And if they get listed at a other exchange and put the marketplace online maybe there is hope.

Join the telegram group. The developers are in there and explained what happened.
Activity: 274
Don't know what to believe anymore.
Best thing for the dev's is to come out with a official statement or video explaining this.
And if they get listed at a other exchange and put the marketplace online maybe there is hope.
Dev posted screenshot of the development of Signatum Marketplace in Telegram

Don't buy that kitteh!! You will regret it. Like the guy who bought two pizza's for 10.000btc in 2010. SIGT is going to the moon.
Dev posted screenshot of the development of Signatum Marketplace in Telegram

Jump to: