Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 286. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I lost few BTC on this... it's too late now I will HODL... damn nightmare!

Me too, but it's not a nightmare for me. I love it, I can buy more for cheap and hold majority for it for > 1 year  and selling a bit to cover my buy-in Grin
I've saw this FOMO and FUD back in 2011 with BTC up to now so many times I forgot how many times.

Gotta love emotional people, they always fuck up. There is a reason some people are rich and most are poor, natural selection at its finest  Wink
This is proven if they did any research on the dev team, they are way above intelligent, skilled and disciplined, especially consdering most are shitcoin with average devs, this team is amazing. People once again will FOMO and be sorry for once again the stupid mistakes they've made  Cool
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
coin seems to be bouncing back despite the confusion and the drama...

good sign Smiley

There is no confusion, just misunderstanding. I like that I got some "free" coins.  
Activity: 32
So tell me SKANKHUNT, (troll name in SouthPark) lol.
When i asked you a serious question in the Telegram group you removed me instantly.
Very professional of you, don't wan't to answer hard questions about the situation.
Listen, don't you think that the resources of a developer should focus on developing (coding, you name it!) rather than babysitting comunity members? You can't afford from the technical staff to take care of everything, the community needs to organise itself and everyone should think about how much one can and want to contribute for the success of this project. amen

I totally agree with you that devs should be coding. But at the same time they need a team (or one person) who clearly delivers messages, ANNs to the investors, or people can be mislead even more by this volatile market.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
seems anything crow touches turns to shite,  well at least  we are back on top cryptopia.  Cheesy
Activity: 49
Thanks for the profit panic sellers.
Activity: 6
you either ride the wave or get drowned by the wave   Cool
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Back at 1433 and upwards , thanks for the cheap coins weak hands Smiley

I just looked afterfew hours at this thread, and still can't belive as easy people get manipulated.
Whole ages go and lambs are lambs as always.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
coin seems to be bouncing back despite the confusion and the drama...

good sign Smiley
Activity: 20
I feel sorry for people who sold at 1200 and below.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Back at 1433 and upwards , thanks for the cheap coins weak hands Smiley
Activity: 32
The only official members of the Signatum Team are Skankhunt42, The Doctor, Cryptovore, and Kahir. Any others who claim to be part of the development team are not. Crowetic had never been a member of the development team, but all contact to him had been removed as the team received notifications from BURST and Spanish investors informing the team that he rigged them, and ran away with their money.
who has control of this coin? should we as investors be worried about the future of this coin? Thank you.
the devs and the community! Look at the richlist and see how the "wealth" is distributed, i wonder if you find something like that elsewhere: http://explorer.signatum.io/richlist

I know the list, I'm top 20 on it lol. Just need some word of confidence with this drama happening and the sudden dump. Thank you for your reply.
Not sure if it was you but another top list just bought 600k 15 minutes ago

No not me, I'm out of BTCs. Do not want to buy more BTC with fiat now lol. I'm hodling. Hope we can still succeed despite this drama.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
Who's got the popcorn?
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
So will someone explain what the fuck will happen right now?
I can't believe there are still so much people mining, at this price it's not profitable.

Haha I'm sure the hashrate will drop.  A lot of people (like me) are probably still sitting at work while their machine at home continues to mine SIGT!  Not to mention the people who haven't realized that this plummeted yet.  I only know because I happened to check Cryptopia an hour ago.  Otherwise I would have been blissfully ignorant!  

Also if anyone wants the link to the discord here it is:  https://discord.gg/XkVgaRb

I admittedly didn't know too much about this project, I've just been mining it.  Currently trying to scroll up the long conversation to see what is actually happening.  Seems like there is a lot of confusion with people talking about forks.
Arent exchanges also listed in the richlist ?

So #1 is probably cryptopia , nothing to worry about.

Cryptopia has 8975170.20796740 SIGT sell orders, so they must have multiple wallets.

Aye, good catch , so probably first entries Cheesy
Activity: 84

Cryptopia has 8975170.20796740 SIGT sell orders, so they must have multiple wallets.

Activity: 71
sound like it will end in few sat soon  Grin
Activity: 69
The only official members of the Signatum Team are Skankhunt42, The Doctor, Cryptovore, and Kahir. Any others who claim to be part of the development team are not. Crowetic had never been a member of the development team, but all contact to him had been removed as the team received notifications from BURST and Spanish investors informing the team that he rigged them, and ran away with their money.
who has control of this coin? should we as investors be worried about the future of this coin? Thank you.
the devs and the community! Look at the richlist and see how the "wealth" is distributed, i wonder if you find something like that elsewhere: http://explorer.signatum.io/richlist

I know the list, I'm top 20 on it lol. Just need some word of confidence with this drama happening and the sudden dump. Thank you for your reply.
Not sure if it was you but another top list just bought 600k 15 minutes ago
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Please devs (devs, and not "leader" or wathever you call them), can you clarify the situation please ?
And tell us what is the plan for the future ?
I think a lot of people, miners and investors want -and desserve- to know what happened exactly.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
So will someone explain what the fuck will happen right now?
I can't believe there are still so much people mining, at this price it's not profitable.
Jump to: