Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 287. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The only official members of the Signatum Team are Skankhunt42, The Doctor, Cryptovore, and Kahir. Any others who claim to be part of the development team are not. Crowetic had never been a member of the development team, but all contact to him had been removed as the team received notifications from BURST and Spanish investors informing the team that he rigged them, and ran away with their money.
who has control of this coin? should we as investors be worried about the future of this coin? Thank you.
the devs and the community! Look at the richlist and see how the "wealth" is distributed, i wonder if you find something like that elsewhere: http://explorer.signatum.io/richlist

I know the list, I'm top 20 on it lol. Just need some word of confidence with this drama happening and the sudden dump. Thank you for your reply.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
LOL. this price drop was intense.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
So tell me SKANKHUNT, (troll name in SouthPark) lol.
When i asked you a serious question in the Telegram group you removed me instantly.
Very professional of you, don't wan't to answer hard questions about the situation.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I lost few BTC on this... it's too late now I will HODL... damn nightmare!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
people selling at 600 definitely are going to sorry next week

Currently buying the shit out of this coin, love it
yea someone is selling the shit out of it too
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
who has control of this coin? should we as investors be worried about the future of this coin? Thank you.
Activity: 126

Currently buying the shit out of this coin, love it
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
Activity: 168
Christ some one dumped the shit out of the coin in spite

...Dis drama fuckin me up boys. God damnit

Whoever's fault this is owes us a pump back to .08 USD
Activity: 349
Absulity stupud talking in chat about Crowetic next min somone bans and kicks me out the group. Kind of of childish that is for sure.  Guess no need to support this coin any longer and dump my holdings too.

They also threw me out of discord

Activity: 225
What the original devs still have control on ?

YES read the quote below!!

The only official members of the Signatum Team are Skankhunt42, The Doctor, Cryptovore, and Kahir. Any others who claim to be part of the development team are not. Crowetic had never been a member of the development team, but all contact to him had been removed as the team received notifications from BURST and Spanish investors informing the team that he rigged them, and ran away with their money.
Activity: 98
Absulity stupud talking in chat about Crowetic next min somone bans and kicks me out the group. Kind of of childish that is for sure.  Guess no need to support this coin any longer and dump my holdings too.

It is his chat,he wanted to take over coin,made telegram,twitter and etc,he called himself "leader" of Signatum,now dev. said he is not,and he is trying to kill coin. go ahead,sell everything,ill buy.
Activity: 280
What the original devs still have control on ?
Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
alright someone copy paste the logs and tell me whats going on exactly

They also threw me out of discord
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
So... is there a "Cliffs Notes" version of what happened here with the Dev Team ?

Relax man and buy in if you haven't, nothing happend with the devs, check a couple of posts earlier.

I am currently mining it with ~2 GH -- seems it's just some drama not based on reality ? If so I will keep on mining =)
Activity: 98
Yes, Signatum is officially dead. Nothing to see here anymore.

oh rly? one a#$hole kicked and signatum dead? i dont think so.

and that a#$hole wasn't even part of the team.

Signatum is only just beginning.

I've seen more positive work on this coin in just 3 weeks, than most other altcoins in 3 years!!

Keep up the good work devs!!

I agree with you ,I dont like this guy anyway Cheesy deleting telegram,twitter,like child. but good dump,time to buy
If they look at the first page they removed the discord channel
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Activity: 225
Yes, Signatum is officially dead. Nothing to see here anymore.

oh rly? one a#$hole kicked and signatum dead? i dont think so.

and that a#$hole wasn't even part of the team.

Signatum is only just beginning.

I've seen more positive work on this coin in just 3 weeks, than most other altcoins in 3 years!!

Keep up the good work devs!!
Jump to: