Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 288. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
So... is there a "Cliffs Notes" version of what happened here with the Dev Team ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes, Signatum is officially dead. Nothing to see here anymore.

oh rly? one a#$hole kicked and signatum dead? i dont think so.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The only official members of the Signatum Team are Skankhunt42, The Doctor, Cryptovore, and Kahir. Any others who claim to be part of the development team are not. Crowetic had never been a member of the development team, but all contact to him had been removed as the team received notifications from BURST and Spanish investors informing the team that he rigged them, and ran away with their money.
Good.

I don't get people dumping cause of one stupid discord post. They just made you guys sell low and now they're buying. Good job guys Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Yes, Signatum is officially dead. Nothing to see here anymore.
Activity: 98
When 1st time coin herd this name "Crowetic" price went down 100% in hours!
Activity: 135
Good old FUD tactic works everytime...2014 is back, love it
Activity: 59
The only official members of the Signatum Team are Skankhunt42, The Doctor, Cryptovore, and Kahir. Any others who claim to be part of the development team are not. Crowetic had never been a member of the development team, but all contact to him had been removed as the team received notifications from BURST and Spanish investors informing the team that he rigged them, and ran away with their money.
Activity: 74
One dev leave...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Anyone know what just happend to the telegram chat as seems its gone??
Activity: 274
Whales are playing, maybe one of them is Crowetic him self lol.
The Telegram group has a different story, and crowetic has a different story.
If they wan't to fix this they better come up with details and news ASAP.

Activity: 126
Wtf going on... major drop! Just bought 20.000 Sigt for 0.00000970 Shocked
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I can confirm I have very good numbers on ccminer-x64 v2.2 without touching the intensity settings
1080ti ASUS STRIX OC 55-57 MH/s
1080ti ZOTAC AMP EXTREME 56-58 MH/s
1070s ASUS STRIX,PALIT GAMEROCK,GAINWARD 31-33 MH/s

I'm sure the guys who payed for non-free releases will not be very happy
Anyway, great job with this new release ! Keep up the good work !

what version of ccminer is that exactly? the 2.2 skunk version from the first post is already 3 weeks old..

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
I want to say that this 2.2 miner from tpruvot is giving low hashrate on the pool, like only half :/
going back to SP mod for now i dont trust this

i am on linux, with 2.2 i have 19.5 per gigabyte 1070, and with krnlx i got 28, so on 8 cards average is around 220m and i get same results on suprnova most of time ... if it helps ... cheers

Tpruvot miner gives me 58 mh/s and SP mod 5 gives me 55 mh/s
But on the pool is a different story:

Tpruvot 2.2 miner hashrate on the pool: average only 35 to 40 mh/s
SP mod 5 on the pool: 55 - 60 mh/s

Something is fucked with a 1080 ti with the new 2.2 ccminer from tpruvot
This also translates in my shares, i'm only getting half to 40% less shares with 2.2 miner from tpruvot

I am testing my 1080 Ti also with ccminer 2.2 -- on the miner it shows ~10% gain from krnlx miner (55 vs. 50).

On the pool it shows lower result as well -- I am seeing only high 30s to low 40s range so far after ~40 shares.

I may let it run the rest of the day on this machine & see if that changes.

Small update so far... logged back into pool after ~200 shares and I am actually seeing high 40s to low 60s reported on the pool with ccminer 2.2 -- so maybe it just takes time to settle ?

Decided to update all 24 of my machines doing SIGT to the new CC miner 2.2 today. Results below so far.

https://ibb.co/kqkXjv
** Image Link

Seems to achieve the ~5% gain I noted on individual machines once it settles (the other machines averages 5% vs the 10% on the 1080 Ti I did this morning).
Activity: 37
Dump and pump...
Activity: 64
Someone is manipulating with the prices very very hard! in 5 minutes from 1600 down  to 600 sat and back again! Someone like to buy the coins very cheap!
Activity: 81
i don't know what happened right now but in just second priced up to 1600 from 900 and all buy and sell order has changed to hight number don't know the is the wrong here
Activity: 48
well at least the difficulty went down Cheesy Grin Grin Grin 100mh now getting 180 coins a day Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Okay i'm outa here gl hf guys
Activity: 152
Don't say I did not warn you. When I tried to tell the truth in telegram thread I was kicked out.
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
Its time to buy, just an opinion

balls of steel needed.. but yep... double or nothing  Roll Eyes
Jump to: