Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 4. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
i also mined for two whole months. i was defending project and devs for the last two and half months but now i see that they are a bunch of untrusty people. Very sad. I was hoping that big holders do something about signatum but they also not moving a finger. Despite this situation i will keep my bag for the future. Remember litecoin dev left one day and then return... hope actual sigt devs leave project and more decent people grab it and go on...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I sold half of mine. Each day value is going down. Tomorrow will see 50 sats. by oct 25 at 1 sat?
at best ))) Signa is a disappointment of the year....

I sold because it makes you worry. I lost a sizeable amount in this. There's just no development to trust this project anymore.
But the devs aren't on this ? i don't want to sell my coins for nothing, i've lost already 1,5 months of mining
somebody lost 2 months...it's a sad experience....
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
I sold half of mine. Each day value is going down. Tomorrow will see 50 sats. by oct 25 at 1 sat?

I sold because it makes you worry. I lost a sizeable amount in this. There's just no development to trust this project anymore.
But the devs aren't on this ? i don't want to sell my coins for nothing, i've lost already 1,5 months of mining

Nothing is really happening. Just all words and promises from them. There is no direction.

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
im very sad that i forget to sell my SIGT shitbag ... really really ...
Activity: 420
There is no point in going back to PoW just so a few people can put their rigs to work. Just solve the damn problems the coin has and be active/proactive with the community

Clearly shows this idiots pretending devs doesn't know what they are doing and have no direction. Really idiotic.

This coin is done. Better close servers and use for something else. What a waste of time.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
There is no point in going back to PoW just so a few people can put their rigs to work. Just solve the damn problems the coin has and be active/proactive with the community
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
So much for the 137milion coin cap what total bullshit, also notice how the block explorer is fucked.
Cant see the rich list.

where'd you see the 137M figure? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/ says mcap is only at 1.275M.
Activity: 98
So much for the 137milion coin cap what total bullshit, also notice how the block explorer is fucked.
Cant see the rich list.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

I WANT an interview with DOC - alias :  "Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD" explaining why he vanished right on the POS start
and what the purpose of this signatum project was and most important how much money he made with the coins he sold at POS start when price dropped
a 50 % from 1100 to 550

the DOC is in these projects: brustcoin zion coin, and digital rupees now - just check out the team members...
this are his profiles - check for yourself guys:
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept/
http://www.nexxuspartners.com/sections/company/21/partners/leadership.html
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-digital-rupees-drspostor-implementationsold-1612954
and his bitcointalk account:
lucifercipher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lucifercipher-647282

I have some doubt that Dr Asif Masood Baloch is real as well. Since Nexxuspartners "Chief compliance officer - Steven Wilkinson" looks very much like a builder called Christian Boyd from London.

WTF?!?!? if you found that one, can u search for the other or real ID of doc?!
am sure there is something to be found - i will check the university archives in pakistan
if he is a doc, there is a name ) if not the name is not real at all..

Be aware Doc may of had a western Education, it may be worth a look in the USA as he tweets a lot about trump.

Also Roger we would like mining back too, Squbs is seriously considering it.

Thank you for trying to keep this thread informed. And wow! If we got back to pow i need to rebuy gpu. Sold them recently but if Sigt is going POW im really considering buying new ti cards again! Would be really exciting.
But it needs to be thought through really carefully block times and reward to keep the price stable for old investors. Though it will probably give a nice boost, the Skunk was very good for Nvidia and no new serious coins have it.
Activity: 122
EtherLink CEO
signatum has to go back to proof of work a.s.a.p.

every minute wasted in this situation is bad, u guys should not work on anything else,...

rescue it before it is too late,  

Let's vote! +1
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
signatum has to go back to proof of work a.s.a.p.

every minute wasted in this situation is bad, u guys should not work on anything else,...

rescue it before it is too late,  
Activity: 125
I got into Signatum back when it was $0.05 - 2-3 months back and I bought not a lot. I am -95% right now and there is no point in selling my bag.

I bought some, mined some more, and sold it all before losses were too big. It's kinda hopeless to watch price dive deeper every day....
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
All I did was mine and autoexchange to BTC when matured via zpool.

Never lost out.   I guess its a way of ensuring it is such by lessening risk with any of these endeavors.

I never act on promise as most have.  I act on what is the best avenue to approach this opportunity for profit with the least amount of risk to myself while still standing the chance to gain the most.

I end up acting on what is; not what "is supposed to be" or, "will be" or... whatever uncertain principal there may be.

Hopefully you guys who have felt the burn from this one can understand me in why I am saying this, and can hopefully use it to your gain in the future.  Lots of shady things surrounding several people(s)/activities on this forum.... simply because 'money' is at stake; and [for the most part] people [in general] are inherently greedy.
Activity: 150
PM me for posting ANN.
I got into Signatum back when it was $0.05 - 2-3 months back and I bought not a lot. I am -95% right now and there is no point in selling my bag.
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz

I WANT an interview with DOC - alias :  "Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD" explaining why he vanished right on the POS start
and what the purpose of this signatum project was and most important how much money he made with the coins he sold at POS start when price dropped
a 50 % from 1100 to 550

the DOC is in these projects: brustcoin zion coin, and digital rupees now - just check out the team members...
this are his profiles - check for yourself guys:
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept/
http://www.nexxuspartners.com/sections/company/21/partners/leadership.html
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-digital-rupees-drspostor-implementationsold-1612954
and his bitcointalk account:
lucifercipher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lucifercipher-647282

I have some doubt that Dr Asif Masood Baloch is real as well. Since Nexxuspartners "Chief compliance officer - Steven Wilkinson" looks very much like a builder called Christian Boyd from London.

WTF?!?!? if you found that one, can u search for the other or real ID of doc?!
am sure there is something to be found - i will check the university archives in pakistan
if he is a doc, there is a name ) if not the name is not real at all..

Be aware Doc may of had a western Education, it may be worth a look in the USA as he tweets a lot about trump.

Also Roger we would like mining back too, Squbs is seriously considering it.

If anyone wasn't confused before, they are now...wtf does Tweeting about Trump have to do with any of this? Or, where he was educated???
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
POS works great and this is the most important good news for the last month. If you do not have enough coins - that means you do not have enough of them, the POS of 50,000 coins is stable in profit and more tangible, and from 100,000 coins is simply gorgeous.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I see here is not so simple and easy. It's okay, now it is all the time you see this. As always, many projects now can only hope and believe those who bought the coin. And in general is now a whole bunch of all sorts of coins and hopefully.
Pages:
Jump to: