Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 92. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
 Cheesy Cheesy I am really not sure why it happens, however, the minute CryptoDevil comments on this thread the price of Signatum rises  Cheesy Cheesy

I honestly believe that he has spent so long spamming and abusing on Bitcoin talk over hundreds of coins, that nobody listens to him anymore, by attacking community members trust ratings, he has essentially defiled his

own opinion within the entire Bitcoin talk community, when he FUD's nobody listens, it would appear he has the opposite desired effect.

He essentially sets out to destroy a coin and its community, and just brings it further attention and adoption. It is actually rather comical to say the least.

He is so disrespected throughout the entire bitcoin talk community, that everybody does the opposite of what he says  Grin Grin Grin google it and see, not one person respects or listens to him.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

He is a total moronic goon, so best to let him continue.  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Q. Is there any official plan to get Signatum to a new exchange?
A. Yes. PROXIMUS is really active. He's been writing to others exchanges. So yes, we are trying. Is not that we are sitting idle.

http://signatum.news/global/voice-meeting-masternodes-price.html
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I like this coin, I also like the community behind it.
Do you think we will soon have more exchanges for sigt?
Another thing that is seen in this forum is to many people saying that this currency is a scam, and not bad but seeing that they take it so personally leave many doubts, as if they had something personal against sigt
I also tell the newcomers do not come to this forum to discuss looking for other channels of information.
Most crypto developers say they only use this forum to announce their project and nothing else.
excuse my English but it is not my mother tongue

dev said yes, but we must wait more updates before
Activity: 349
I like this coin, I also like the community behind it.
Do you think we will soon have more exchanges for sigt?
Another thing that is seen in this forum is to many people saying that this currency is a scam, and not bad but seeing that they take it so personally leave many doubts, as if they had something personal against sigt
I also tell the newcomers do not come to this forum to discuss looking for other channels of information.
Most crypto developers say they only use this forum to announce their project and nothing else.
excuse my English but it is not my mother tongue
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Thank Cryptodevil for working with me, we will end this weekend. In addition to the agreed salary, I will give you a bonus.

Next partnership appointment
Best regard
Activity: 23
You're right. Thanks for the tip!

Google translator.
Activity: 44
Attention, cryptodevil is back again, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with its obsessive Fud against signatum, the price and trade volume rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !!

THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person.   Wink Wink Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
and so why most of the coins are not in top 100 adress? and only me i know personal know 5 people in that top of 100 and aren't dev.,..

Well firstly the scammer's coins are going to be in exchange addresses, not desktop wallet addresses and, secondly, the whole point is to convince newbies to buy and hold the coin as long as they can, so of course some of those accounts will unfortunately be those newbies hoarding the coin, thinking it will make them rich eventually. BTW, I'd also suggest there's probably a good case to consider that these 'dev team created' 'explorer' pages may well be omitting the dev team's coin addresses:

It is very unusual for there to be such a large proportion of a coin's issued supply to be outside of the top 100 addresses for such a short-lived coin.

BTW, just as proof that this 'dev team' isn't even developing this coin and are merely copy-pasting this useless clonecoin's code:

See the top address with 13.3 million coins at address B8Zkn2SfqQKE4uNJJfmuJNXgwak5NrwSW5 ?

The number of coins isn't the issue, the issue is that the addresses for this coin lead with an upper-case 'B' and not an 'S'. They couldn't even be bothered to change the address formatting to at least lead with the same letter as the name they gave this coin. That is how lazy these scammers are and how this coin is solely aimed at naive newbies who don't know any better.

Announcement

Calling all community members and newbies who wish to join the community please follow these steps

Copy and paste

~Lauda
~cryptodevil

or any other ass hat you feel, in to your settings and Submit.

This will effectively neuter the queer cat Lauda, and his cock sock CryptoDevil from our community.

Our community is bigger than they are, so lets silence them for good, they are nothing more than disgusting, low life creatures

Activity: 23

Much of the 'dev' work they are doing is merely talk about what they are going to do, in order to keep hyping, another is that by seeming to be working on the wallet they can keep pretending like they are really 'working' on the wallet when all they are doing is copy-pasting code.

This statement alone proves Cryptodickhead knows absolutely nothing about Signatum and is merely on a slur campaign, that copies and pastes the same shit on every coin, with no real facts, or evidence.

if he actually spent more than 5 mins researching, he would know the Devs have delivered everything they have promised so far, much faster than that of other coins. They are not "pretending"  to work on anything

otherwise we would not receive anything, which so far we have.

The more shit this clown types, the more I realise what a cock womble he is.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
and so why most of the coins are not in top 100 adress? and only me i know personal know 5 people in that top of 100 and aren't dev.,..
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
1 more time? ok, fake trading volume- that is exchanges thing. chinese were banned for that on bitcoin in past. polo did it all last year. yobit is doing it all the time.

cannot see here any hype, it`s not ico, devs not talking much.

@fake sock-puppet shill accounts@ should do quite another work than people talking in this thread. you keep insulting? pumps, dumps happen with every coin, so why you`d post in each forum thread the same info?

Signatum it`s about distribution to community right now, a little marketing to miners to participate. My mate is from top 50, Ukraine for example

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
so why create a new algo or combo of existent algo??
To make it seem like a valuable feature of this coin's 'tech'. The truth is they simply copy-paste the code from another coin and change a few elements of it like the PoW algorithm and hype it as being 'innovative'.

so why new coin use this algo?
Why not when they just have to copy and paste the same code and also pretend like they are 'innovative'? When one clonecoin comes out with a 'feature' that seems to attract newbies into believing it is important, then other scam clonecoins will be launched with it, too.

why nice hash add this algo? why what to mine report this algo in home page?
Business is business in any industry and if people want to pay bitcoin to mine that algorithm then it will be added. As for 'what to mine', I assume they simply report on which coin is currently showing the most profitable returns on mining, which is just calculated through the block reward, difficulty and market price. If the market price is being artificially inflated, which it is, then it will look like a great coin to mine.

The scammer 'devs' are all miners, by the way. Their accounts all show activity in mining threads as well as this and, in some cases, some other scam clonecoins. So they can mine the crap out of the coin at the beginning when difficulty is low and then put their rigs on to Nicehash and get paid directly in bitcoin from the people who think there's profit to be made in mining this coin when they've stirred up enough interest through their hype and fake trading volume.

why no premine? if you want create a dump pump you can use all coin in the market and play with the trade like a bot.. so why all this work?
ok maybe for create a more real lie?
You have just answered your own question. Yes, they promote their coin as having no 'premine' because newbies think that makes it more legitimate a project, but I have just explained that the 'dev team' scammers are miners themselves, so they had more than enough time to mine this coin and build up a large stock for themselves in order to sell on to gullible newbie 'investors'. With both trading and rig-rental through services like Nicehash, they've got plenty of ways to make money from the fake hype.

ok but why create a rasberry pi? why update wallet? don't have sense...  
Much of the 'dev' work they are doing is merely talk about what they are going to do, in order to keep hyping, another is that by seeming to be working on the wallet they can keep pretending like they are really 'working' on the wallet when all they are doing is copy-pasting code.

With the amount of bitcoin they can earn from selling their bags of mined SIGT and/or renting their mining rigs on Nicehash, it is only a tiny cost to them to buy some white-label 'WebWallet' and 'Marketplace' code scripts and stick a logo on them to keep up the pretense of developing this coin 'project'.

There are hundreds and hundreds of similar copy-paste clone altcoins and the vast majority of them are exactly the same pump and dump scheme. A few may have genuine dev teams trying to make something commercial work in the longer term, but those coins won't be being hyped with fake sock-puppet shill accounts and fake trading volume.

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
wow, what a drama here again and again.
sigt have not easy karma.

Sorry cant hear you, your going to have to speak up  Grin Grin you diseased prick.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

No one gives a shit you know... there is no community anymore, only you retards left on the sinking ship
You can scam eachother now
[/quote]
If its sinking ship so you are just a rat? But if you are rat why you are still on this sinking ship? Hmm...strange behavior of strange people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
so why create a new algo or combo of existent algo?? so why new coin use this algo? why nice hash add this algo? why what to mine report this algo in home page? all of you are a part of scam or they are scammed? and why no premine? if you want create a dump pump you can use all coin in the market and play with the trade like a bot.. so why all this work?
ok maybe for create a more real lie? ok but why create a rasberry pi? why update wallet? don't have sense...
for me this coin can work only in next phase more marketing and more purpose than a marketplace only.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
calls for purchase are not welcome everywhere, keep yourself in hand please
Pages:
Jump to: