Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 144. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
On the exchange front :

There's a lot of buy support accumulating at 3.5-4K. In around 30 minutes a few buyers bought up around 7-8 BTC worth of sell orders between 3.5-4.2K and there seems to be more support coming in. This could indicate a new support level or a possible rally forming.

Pump it baby!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Just calm down people....

this week it will go to a minimum of 5000-6000 again, this is just a correction.

after the news, it will reach new all time high.

you see all the FUD that people are throwing around on twitter and here on the forum? (Like FBI is following your transactions hahahah Grin)

With succes you get a lot of haters that are mad, because they missed the boat.

The devs kept to their promises every time, you can't say that from every coin!

Also the dumping of the premine?Huh? You can see the adresses of the premine wallets? They still contain the coins!! (So the premine coins are not on a exchange)

Again: Those FUD'DERS and market maniuplators just trying to fuck you up.

If you want to sell now, sell now, but you are going to regret it when the market is rising again.

See it like this; you can better have a slow rise instead of a very quick rise. With a slow rise, people are gaining trust in the coin. With a quick rise, if one dumps a few BTC of Silk, everyone is going to panic sell, which leads to a low price.

Just my 2 silk Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
what the heck does this paper have to do with anything? Seriously, if you have some information, release the dam thing now and stop being like China FFS. Come real, come original, but first come clean. Don't be like WC or any of the other DB coins. The only decision I have to make right now is if I dump at the 3's to climb another wagon or stick around for the fun. Seriously, this is the reverse of FUD and does you no good in your attempt to be legit.

all the info is on the OP with a couple of Screenshots , we have announced today that the white paper release will be FRI or SAT of this coming week and a new wallet update on TUESDAY , as we have never let the community down with ANY release we said was coming ( and theirs been 3) maybe you should just stop the FUD and wait until its due out.

Q

Listen Wanker, I never spill FUD, check the records. I am vested in this silly coin like the rest of the folks. I just want answer that are "solid", like I would during my shareholder meetings. I expect this coin to do well, but what I don't understand is why you folks are acting like the folks at WC. This seems a little off and don't act like you are all "high and mighty" with your pen and the minnows will follow. I can easily burn this coin down to 1K if I wanted.....

-f

WhiteNotWright, we can't release the whitepaper now as it simply hasn't been completed yet. Once we complete it we have to proof-read it so that all information contained within it is accessible. We don't want to release it pre-maturely as it will not  be of an acceptable standard for people to read it.

I can accept that and all I was asking about was a quick summary or abstract of what to expect. I understand quality as it's reflected in the work. I have to give my investment club some answers in order to continue putting things into the system. PM if you need, just give me something with teeth!

I understand that, Quantum and the rest of the community alike are just tired of people trying to spread FUD, so forgive him if he may have misinterpreted your question as spreading FUD.

No doubt, much respect. Just trolling for answers..
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
On the exchange front :

There's a lot of buy support accumulating at 3.5-4K. In around 30 minutes a few buyers bought up around 7-8 BTC worth of sell orders between 3.5-4.2K and there seems to be more support coming in. This could indicate a new support level or a possible rally forming.
Activity: 98
win
best scam ever boys!!!

make a blackcoin clone, tell everyone a bunch of lies about how many great things the coin is going to have and then steal everyones Bitcoins.

Outstanding, best yet.  Grin

When this crashes its gonna really help legit coins i'm invested in NXT, Qora and BTC.

Thanks again.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
My only suggestion to the dev team is to provide more detailed information on upcoming developments. I get they don't want to ruin the real announcement and may not have the contents 100% finalized, but summary information prior to an announcement is just good PR.

Maybe the team needs someone with a PR background to lend a hand...
Activity: 118
what the heck does this paper have to do with anything? Seriously, if you have some information, release the dam thing now and stop being like China FFS. Come real, come original, but first come clean. Don't be like WC or any of the other DB coins. The only decision I have to make right now is if I dump at the 3's to climb another wagon or stick around for the fun. Seriously, this is the reverse of FUD and does you no good in your attempt to be legit.

all the info is on the OP with a couple of Screenshots , we have announced today that the white paper release will be FRI or SAT of this coming week and a new wallet update on TUESDAY , as we have never let the community down with ANY release we said was coming ( and theirs been 3) maybe you should just stop the FUD and wait until its due out.

Q

Listen Wanker, I never spill FUD, check the records. I am vested in this silly coin like the rest of the folks. I just want answer that are "solid", like I would during my shareholder meetings. I expect this coin to do well, but what I don't understand is why you folks are acting like the folks at WC. This seems a little off and don't act like you are all "high and mighty" with your pen and the minnows will follow. I can easily burn this coin down to 1K if I wanted.....

-f

you have had your answer White paper will be released on FRI/SAT wallet update on TUEs take from that what you want, or leave when you want

That tells me nothing. No Whitepaper summary, wallet (which appears to be pretty simple QT) stuff. No real meat. I will continue to apply downward pressure. Beatings continue at the perl of the DEV...enjoy

I think we are all just looking for some reason this thing is tanking today...  I just dont get it.  Its a solid coin.  I think DEv are just trying to reassure the community.  my 2 cents

If you dont get it you are probably wrong in cryptoland... most of the complainers here sound as if they invested their last btc...
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

Q

-f

you have had your answer White paper will be released on FRI/SAT wallet update on TUEs take from that what you want, or leave when you want

That tells me nothing. No Whitepaper summary, wallet (which appears to be pretty simple QT) stuff. No real meat. I will continue to apply downward pressure. Beatings continue at the perl of the DEV...enjoy

I think we are all just looking for some reason this thing is tanking today...  I just dont get it.  Its a solid coin.  I think DEv are just trying to reassure the community.  my 2 cents

Yeah I am one of those people looking for a cause. Totally understandable after all the excitement.

Q

-f

WhiteNotWright, we can't release the whitepaper now as it simply hasn't been completed yet. Once we complete it we have to proof-read it so that all information contained within it is accessible. We don't want to release it pre-maturely as it will not  be of an acceptable standard for people to read it.

I can accept that and all I was asking about was a quick summary or abstract of what to expect. I understand quality as it's reflected in the work. I have to give my investment club some answers in order to continue putting things into the system. PM if you need, just give me something with teeth!

I understand that, Quantum and the rest of the community alike are just tired of people trying to spread FUD, so forgive him if he may have misinterpreted your question as spreading FUD.
looking to whale tale slap this to 10K lol weeee  Wink

This is going to be Epic!!!!

When wallet release and White Paper hit  we are going to 40k  easy
Im gonna buy a new Mustang!!

+1000

just wait for the paper..

What exactly is white paper?

From Wikipedia "A white paper is an authoritative report or guide helping readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision."
Fibre Knight

Q

-f

Activity: 178

Q

-f

I think we are all just looking for some reason this thing is tanking today...  I just dont get it.  Its a solid coin.  I think DEv are just trying to reassure the community.  my 2 cents
Activity: 118

Q

-f

And my big brother can beat up your big brother!

Geez fucking testosterones in here... stinkin like dead baboon
Activity: 89

Q

-f

This sounds very much like IconicExpert. btw you still owe me money.
How can the ignore fucntion work, when you change your nics like other people their underwear?

Q

-f

Activity: 564
looking to whale tale slap this to 10K lol weeee  Wink

This is going to be Epic!!!!

When wallet release and White Paper hit  we are going to 40k  easy
Im gonna buy a new Mustang!!

+1000

just wait for the paper..

What exactly is white paper?
Fibre Knight

Q

-f

Activity: 285
I hate to do this, but as an economist by profession (I did my doctoral work (Ph.D. at LSE) I have to chime in. SC is an excellent alt coin, both technically and in marketing potential. It's prospects are as good or better than other coin currently trading. If the development team is able to deliver on half of what they promised, this coin can still rival LTC for second spot based solely on enhanced user acceptance traits.

What is occurring at the moment is called a correction and a comparatively minor one which speaks to the fundamentally solid base that is SC.

For the record, I hold several BTC worth of SC.

Come on dude - tossing around meaningless credentials doesn't change the facts here. You are insulting LSE. I have seen this same song and dance at least 50 times now and it always ends the same. There will be another dozen pages of bagholders talking about a "correction" and how it is going back up but it never will because the devs don't have anything invested here. They premined nearly 5% of the coins. There has never been a successful coin with that kind of premime and there never will be. These guys are not your friend. This is a copy+paste coin (they didn't even bother to change the addresses) with a nearly 5% premine - you are all kidding yourselves. I told you all to sell at 6500 and I maintain the longer you hold the more you will lose. Every time it's the same and I've yet to be wrong about a coin. It's never going back up because nobody smart would ever buy this coin.

Looking through your post history... you have been spending an impressive amount of time on a thread for a coin that you apparently do not possess!

It's almost chilling how similar all of these responses are to the ones I received in the Yellowcoin thread. Almost word-for-word. "Weak hands" and "correction" and "thanks for the cheap coins" and "you spend a lot of time here" and "get a life" and... everybody lost. In the end I was right and everybody got screwed and nobody learned from it. Some of the biggest Silkcoin fanatics were Yellowcoin guys before - they never learn.

I agree with you, except for the fact that yellowcoin is complete shit. Sometimes the people saying "weak hands" and "thanks for cheap coins" really mean it. That's what they said to me when I sold DRK at 0.0015. Then look what happened to it. I literally lost 10x profit because the FUD worked on me when DRK was at it's weakest. Granted, DRK was more innovative and had a better dev...but I don't want to make the same mistake again.

At the same time, I damn well don't want to be bagholding and telling myself I knew it if SC goes to 2500, which it probably will.

What to do...hmmm.

You only need to look at SILK graph for past month to know this is a temp dip. Silk was around 600 Satoshis, it peaked at 2.8k Sats, then settled at 1.7k Sats and slowly rised to a new big peak 9k Satoshis. We know it'll settle around 6-7k Satoshis and eventually at the next peak smash to 15k Satoshis.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Q

-f

Activity: 178
HOLDD TIGHT BOYS!!!!
Jump to: