Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 148. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Little Sunday update :

- New version will be released on tuesday fixing and improving a lot of things.
- White paper will come ~Friday maximum Saturday.

Also regarding the eco-system we're still actively seeking help, but it's quite a hard task to recruit new members, especially for the eco-system. If you want to join on the team, send a mail to [email protected] but it would be best to wait for the release of the white paper so you can be sure you have the needed level to help us.

can you post/tweet in twitter?

Just moved my small holding over to XC, only a small return but it looks like XC is ready to explode, especially now 100BTC buy wall is showing up.... Good luck to remaining holders.

you right, but it will not achieve the maximum price...
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Little Sunday update :

Also regarding the eco-system we're still actively seeking help, but it's quite a hard task to recruit new members, especially for the eco-system. If you want to join on the team, send a mail to [email protected] but it would be best to wait for the release of the white paper so you can be sure you have the needed level to help us.

Just moved my small holding over to XC, only a small return but it looks like XC is ready to explode, especially now 100BTC buy wall is showing up.... Good luck to remaining holders.

XC or SC?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Little Sunday update :

Activity: 176
Little Sunday update :

Activity: 144
Little Sunday update :

gj
Activity: 294
ATTENTION FUDDERS AND DUMPERS

I have placed silk buy orders around 3k and some around 35.

please dump into them. thanks!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Little Sunday update :

Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Will my predictions be spot on, or will I be called out for not buying at 3000 sato? We shall see, keep dropping mamma silkyness - daddy needs cheapers
Activity: 224
mintpal vote end . 2nd pow end.
we need something to talk about  Cool

Silkcoin needs more volunteers to develop the eco-system, let's be patient and wait for the white paper, I believe some developers will be attracted by silkcoin's vision

When is the whitepaper coming?
Activity: 187

Silkcoin needs more volunteers to develop the eco-system, let's be patient and wait for the white paper, I believe some developers will be attracted by silkcoin's vision
Activity: 364
Hi does anyone know how to get coins stuck "in stake" back out to spendable? is there a command to force them out in debug window, or do i just have to wait? thanks!

you just have to wait a little bit it wont be long

You can also reserve a certain amount of coins so they are always spendable in your balance , this is in the settings
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Hi does anyone know how to get coins stuck "in stake" back out to spendable? is there a command to force them out in debug window, or do i just have to wait? thanks!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Whitepaper will be released soon?

Yes the whitepaper will most likely be released during this week.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Whitepaper will be released soon?
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Suddenly I am thirsty for red koolaid
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
someone mining on hashcows ?
Activity: 126
all idiots must sell SC  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Attracting FUDDERS is a sign of a coin's success, remember in the long run there is no such thing as bad publicity, as long there is nothing wrong with a coin's technical specifications (which is the case with SC)

Also the gist of the FUD is ridiculous; I mean "the FBI is watching Silkcoin?" and "oh my God the premine??"
Come on folks, these are really sad attempts at discrediting Silkcoin.
Can you see that people say nothing negative about Silk's fundamentals? You know why? because these are rock solid.

I also come from XC (and still hold XC) and the fudders in this thread are kinda cute compared to over there. The fudders over at XC are paid trolls, here there a couple of little boys wanting to buy in cheap. A single Silkcoin will be worth at least $1 short term, hold on to your coins and don't let these unoriginal and sad attempts at fudding deprive you of your coins.

+1
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Attracting FUDDERS is a sign of a coin's success, remember in the long run there is no such thing as bad publicity, as long there is nothing wrong with a coin's technical specifications (which is the case with SC)

Also the gist of the FUD is ridiculous; I mean "the FBI is watching Silkcoin?" and "oh my God the premine??"
Come on folks, these are really sad attempts at discrediting Silkcoin.
Do you see that people can't say nothing negative about Silk's fundamentals? You know why? because these are rock solid.

I also come from XC (and still hold XC) and the fudders in this thread are kinda cute compared to over there. The fudders over at XC are paid trolls, here there a couple of little boys wanting to buy in cheap. A single Silkcoin will be worth at least $1 short term, hold on to your coins and don't let these unoriginal and sad attempts at fudding deprive you of your coins.

Jump to: