Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 145. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
what the heck does this paper have to do with anything? Seriously, if you have some information, release the dam thing now and stop being like China FFS. Come real, come original, but first come clean. Don't be like WC or any of the other DB coins. The only decision I have to make right now is if I dump at the 3's to climb another wagon or stick around for the fun. Seriously, this is the reverse of FUD and does you no good in your attempt to be legit.

all the info is on the OP with a couple of Screenshots , we have announced today that the white paper release will be FRI or SAT of this coming week and a new wallet update on TUESDAY , as we have never let the community down with ANY release we said was coming ( and theirs been 3) maybe you should just stop the FUD and wait until its due out.

Q

Listen Wanker, I never spill FUD, check the records. I am vested in this silly coin like the rest of the folks. I just want answer that are "solid", like I would during my shareholder meetings. I expect this coin to do well, but what I don't understand is why you folks are acting like the folks at WC. This seems a little off and don't act like you are all "high and mighty" with your pen and the minnows will follow. I can easily burn this coin down to 1K if I wanted.....

-f
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
SC merge with CAIx?

on twitter:
CAIx Team extended hand to Silkcoin Team for collaboration, anything we use in our project will be given proper credit.

twitter.com/JStuhlman

We have no collaboration with the CAIx Team.....
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
what the heck does this paper have to do with anything? Seriously, if you have some information, release the dam thing now and stop being like China FFS. Come real, come original, but first come clean. Don't be like WC or any of the other DB coins. The only decision I have to make right now is if I dump at the 3's to climb another wagon or stick around for the fun. Seriously, this is the reverse of FUD and does you no good in your attempt to be legit.

all the info is on the OP with a couple of Screenshots , we have announced today that the white paper release will be FRI or SAT of this coming week and a new wallet update on TUESDAY , as we have never let the community down with ANY release we said was coming ( and theirs been 3) maybe you should just stop the FUD and wait until its due out.

Q
Fibre Knight
Activity: 300
Holly chaep to buy a 40k satoshi coin now  Cheesy
looking to whale tale slap this to 10K lol weeee  Wink

This is going to be Epic!!!!

When wallet release and White Paper hit  we are going to 40k  easy
Im gonna buy a new Mustang!!

+1000

just wait for the paper..
Activity: 588
MintPal @MintPalExchange
The SilkCoin SC/BTC market is now live, happy dumping! https://www.mintpal.com/market/SC/BTC
Activity: 178

This is going to be Epic!!!!

When wallet release and White Paper hit  we are going to 40k  easy
Im gonna buy a new Mustang!!
SC merge with CAIx?

on twitter:
CAIx Team extended hand to Silkcoin Team for collaboration, anything we use in our project will be given proper credit.

twitter.com/JStuhlman

https://twitter.com/Silk_coin

Silkcoin @Silk_coin  ·  4h

Sunday update : New version will be released on Tuesday, and the white paper around Friday.

Also, we have no co-operation with @JStuhlman
Activity: 588
SC merge with CAIx?

on twitter:

twitter.com/JStuhlman
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
But for the record: Was or was not there a premine of 5%?
And I am waiting for the answer of any developer from silkcoin.

I want some answers from the developer, because I invested seriously in this coin.

Thanks, boestin

you can find the answer at #4089 by the developer.
Activity: 518
XC releasing beta of fully anonymous multipath wallet tonight, have been watching this drop and XC rise, could just be people moving their coins around, may well come back here later with profits....
Fibre Knight
If you are eating popcorn, you may want to get some butter. This 2K is going to dry out a lot of the flavor..best add salt as well. Always good to eat something before the moon I always say. You will now see a "true correction"..... write that down!  Kiss

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
But for the record: Was or was not there a premine of 5%?
And I am waiting for the answer of any developer from silkcoin.

I want some answers from the developer, because I invested seriously in this coin.

Thanks, boestin
Activity: 420
I hate to do this, but as an economist by profession (I did my doctoral work (Ph.D. at LSE) I have to chime in. SC is an excellent alt coin, both technically and in marketing potential. It's prospects are as good or better than other coin currently trading. If the development team is able to deliver on half of what they promised, this coin can still rival LTC for second spot based solely on enhanced user acceptance traits.

What is occurring at the moment is called a correction and a comparatively minor one which speaks to the fundamentally solid base that is SC.

For the record, I hold several BTC worth of SC.

Come on dude - tossing around meaningless credentials doesn't change the facts here. You are insulting LSE. I have seen this same song and dance at least 50 times now and it always ends the same. There will be another dozen pages of bagholders talking about a "correction" and how it is going back up but it never will because the devs don't have anything invested here. They premined nearly 5% of the coins. There has never been a successful coin with that kind of premime and there never will be. These guys are not your friend. This is a copy+paste coin (they didn't even bother to change the addresses) with a nearly 5% premine - you are all kidding yourselves. I told you all to sell at 6500 and I maintain the longer you hold the more you will lose. Every time it's the same and I've yet to be wrong about a coin. It's never going back up because nobody smart would ever buy this coin.

Looking through your post history... you have been spending an impressive amount of time on a thread for a coin that you apparently do not possess!

It's almost chilling how similar all of these responses are to the ones I received in the Yellowcoin thread. Almost word-for-word. "Weak hands" and "correction" and "thanks for the cheap coins" and "you spend a lot of time here" and "get a life" and... everybody lost. In the end I was right and everybody got screwed and nobody learned from it. Some of the biggest Silkcoin fanatics were Yellowcoin guys before - they never learn.

I agree with you, except for the fact that yellowcoin is complete shit. Sometimes the people saying "weak hands" and "thanks for cheap coins" really mean it. That's what they said to me when I sold DRK at 0.0015. Then look what happened to it. I literally lost 10x profit because the FUD worked on me when DRK was at it's weakest. Granted, DRK was more innovative and had a better dev...but I don't want to make the same mistake again.

At the same time, I damn well don't want to be bagholding and telling myself I knew it if SC goes to 2500, which it probably will.

What to do...hmmm.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Attracting FUDDERS is a sign of a coin's success, remember in the long run there is no such thing as bad publicity, as long there is nothing wrong with a coin's technical specifications (which is the case with SC)

Also the gist of the FUD is ridiculous; I mean "the FBI is watching Silkcoin?" and "oh my God the premine??"
Come on folks, these are really sad attempts at discrediting Silkcoin.
Can you see that people say nothing negative about Silk's fundamentals? You know why? because these are rock solid.

I also come from XC (and still hold XC) and the fudders in this thread are kinda cute compared to over there. The fudders over at XC are paid trolls, here there a couple of little boys wanting to buy in cheap. A single Silkcoin will be worth at least $1 short term, hold on to your coins and don't let these unoriginal and sad attempts at fudding deprive you of your coins.

+1

+ 1
Fibre Knight
I hate to do this, but as an economist by profession (I did my doctoral work (Ph.D. at LSE) I have to chime in. SC is an excellent alt coin, both technically and in marketing potential. It's prospects are as good or better than other coin currently trading. If the development team is able to deliver on half of what they promised, this coin can still rival LTC for second spot based solely on enhanced user acceptance traits.

What is occurring at the moment is called a correction and a comparatively minor one which speaks to the fundamentally solid base that is SC.

For the record, I hold several BTC worth of SC.

Come on dude - tossing around meaningless credentials doesn't change the facts here. You are insulting LSE. I have seen this same song and dance at least 50 times now and it always ends the same. There will be another dozen pages of bagholders talking about a "correction" and how it is going back up but it never will because the devs don't have anything invested here. They premined nearly 5% of the coins. There has never been a successful coin with that kind of premime and there never will be. These guys are not your friend. This is a copy+paste coin (they didn't even bother to change the addresses) with a nearly 5% premine - you are all kidding yourselves. I told you all to sell at 6500 and I maintain the longer you hold the more you will lose. Every time it's the same and I've yet to be wrong about a coin. It's never going back up because nobody smart would ever buy this coin.

Looking through your post history... you have been spending an impressive amount of time on a thread for a coin that you apparently do not possess!

It's call "Butthurt" in the trenches...
Activity: 432
Comparing Silkcoin to Yellowcoin shows you know absolutely nothing about the development skill one team possesses and the other did not. Wishing people to fail and lose money, well... that's just being a jerk. You call it a copy/paste yet the distribution model was the first of its kind and the wallet is a completely original overhaul of the standard Qt model and currently being adopted by several other coins. I appreciate an objective look at facts as much as the next guy, but you're not exactly considering the facts.

What other coin has had several major wallet updates in its first month with completely original work? Oh hey guess what there's another one coming Tuesday. I appreciate your efforts to keep our thread bumped, though, despite your lack of awareness of Silkcoin. To be fair, we as a team could be doing a bit better with actively showcasing the developers, but this team is not into hype or pumping, and they'd rather their work speak for itself. And more info on the team will be coming soon to help the community be more in-touch with the people behind Silkcoin.

You're right about the vast majority of altcoins, and I agree in most cases - but a bit of investigation into SC and you will see that regardless of the whims of daytraders currently, the SC team is here for the long haul and has forward-thinking projects already in the works, more details of which will hopefully be released Friday of this coming week. You can doubt, you can FUD, that's ok - we'll still be here in July, and August, and onwards after. Every coin with a dedicated and competent development team has had its period of FUD attacks and pumps and corrections, etc. I can speak for the entire dev team I believe when I say, they are neither intimidated nor worried. They're too busy working on competitive and innovative products. Stay tuned. Wink

as a newbie in altcoins ....this is what makes newbie like me buys the coin.....tnx... for looking up the future....
Fibre Knight
what happened SC  Huh
please hop until 6k sathoshi

Pure manipulation 100%,they sell and wonna buy cheaper.....

I hold a Phd. as well, but doesn't take rocket science to know how to trade coins. Well said.
Jump to: