Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 147. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Anyone please help me.
Need help using Hash cow.
Don't understand exactly what I need to set up on their to get fully paid out in silkcoin.

Auto trade enable..? Do i just select sc for this or all he coin etc.
I have changed the payout to sc only and also put my payment payment address.
I've been mining on their from the start of the weekend and not completely confident that its set up properly.

Any help would be appreciated.

on coin settings set auto trade to FALSE on Silkcoin .. add your SC address then do a manual cashout via the 'balances' section..
Q
Activity: 700
Anyone please help me.
Need help using Hash cow.
Don't understand exactly what I need to set up on their to get fully paid out in silkcoin.

Auto trade enable..? Do i just select sc for this or all he coin etc.
I have changed the payout to sc only and also put my payment payment address.
I've been mining on their from the start of the weekend and not completely confident that its set up properly.

Any help would be appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I think big farm miners are dumping their coins lol...
Activity: 336
Price is just correcting itself. Sell orders are very weak. Just hold and dont sell. Or sell. I am eating it up slowly ,-)
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
When mining would stop, price would raise significant
When we would hit Mintpal, price would raise significant

But price is falling down slowly, anyone a reason for that?

Prices increased too fast, some fud, no news about official multipool and no whitepaper released
Activity: 301
I just checked today and there is a major crash? Whats going on? I hope it recovers.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
When mining would stop, price would raise significant
When we would hit Mintpal, price would raise significant

But price is falling down slowly, anyone a reason for that?
wow i almost never panic sell but this time... yes i did haha feels great sometimes
Looks like the silk worm is taking the slow boat to China..you want keep yourself tucked in below.

maybe your 3K prediction will come true very fast
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Looks like the silk worm is taking the slow boat to China..you want keep yourself tucked in below.
Activity: 518
Apols, good luck here guys
Activity: 364
lol i think you guys are on the wrong thread .. this is the SILKCOIN thread yet three of you coming here telling us how wonderfull XC is

but then you all know that right?  Roll Eyes

good luck with your coin and pls keep discussion here on topic

Q

Just moved my small holding over to XC, only a small return but it looks like XC is ready to explode, especially now 100BTC buy wall is showing up.... Good luck to remaining holders.

That 99BTC buy wall on XC is a support wall and will vanish when the price starts to get close to it. It is there to make the Order Depth chart look appealing to investors. Nothing else.

It was sold into last night, I was watching, didn't move, in fact, got added to. See it now, its 150 BTC Wink
Little Sunday update :

- New version will be released on tuesday fixing and improving a lot of things.
- White paper will come ~Friday maximum Saturday.

Also regarding the eco-system we're still actively seeking help, but it's quite a hard task to recruit new members, especially for the eco-system. If you want to join on the team, send a mail to [email protected] but it would be best to wait for the release of the white paper so you can be sure you have the needed level to help us.

can you post/tweet in twitter?

Just moved my small holding over to XC, only a small return but it looks like XC is ready to explode, especially now 100BTC buy wall is showing up.... Good luck to remaining holders.

XC or SC?

XC , its 150 BTC buy wall now and price had just jumped 10% , looks like a decent call..
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
You can already trade SilkCoin for a long long time on poloniex.

people just panicsell right now. They are going to regret this.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
oh guys come on! we should look at MUGA team! they are really united and for example in poloniex voting they got about 50 votes from yestarday https://www.poloniex.com/voting

just start doing something to get silkcoin price as it should have!
eating cheap coins here at 4K satoshi, will charge big premium if you want them back
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

That 99BTC buy wall on XC is a support wall and will vanish when the price starts to get close to it. It is there to make the Order Depth chart look appealing to investors. Nothing else.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Little Sunday update :

- New version will be released on tuesday fixing and improving a lot of things.
- White paper will come ~Friday maximum Saturday.

Also regarding the eco-system we're still actively seeking help, but it's quite a hard task to recruit new members, especially for the eco-system. If you want to join on the team, send a mail to [email protected] but it would be best to wait for the release of the white paper so you can be sure you have the needed level to help us.

can you post/tweet in twitter?

No doubt, you need to place funds where the profits are to be had. Good luck to you are thanks for the coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When is the whitepaper coming?
 Huh
Jump to: