Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 146. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
ATTENTION FUDDERS AND DUMPERS

I have placed silk buy orders around 3k and some around 35.

please dump into them. thanks!

They'll all be filled before the day is over. Kiss that cash goodbye.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
The Devs should include a donate button in the next wallet release.  I think as part of the community, I would want to donate a small portion of my interest / transaction to keep the devs going.  The more they put out, the higher the price goes, the better for all of us.  If there was a system to allow me to donate a little to get alot, I'm sure alot of people would contribute.
I hate to do this, but as an economist by profession (I did my doctoral work (Ph.D. at LSE) I have to chime in. SC is an excellent alt coin, both technically and in marketing potential. It's prospects are as good or better than other coin currently trading. If the development team is able to deliver on half of what they promised, this coin can still rival LTC for second spot based solely on enhanced user acceptance traits.

What is occurring at the moment is called a correction and a comparatively minor one which speaks to the fundamentally solid base that is SC.

For the record, I hold several BTC worth of SC.

Come on dude - tossing around meaningless credentials doesn't change the facts here. You are insulting LSE. I have seen this same song and dance at least 50 times now and it always ends the same. There will be another dozen pages of bagholders talking about a "correction" and how it is going back up but it never will because the devs don't have anything invested here. They premined nearly 5% of the coins. There has never been a successful coin with that kind of premime and there never will be. These guys are not your friend. This is a copy+paste coin (they didn't even bother to change the addresses) with a nearly 5% premine - you are all kidding yourselves. I told you all to sell at 6500 and I maintain the longer you hold the more you will lose. Every time it's the same and I've yet to be wrong about a coin. It's never going back up because nobody smart would ever buy this coin.

Looking through your post history... you have been spending an impressive amount of time on a thread for a coin that you apparently do not possess!

It's almost chilling how similar all of these responses are to the ones I received in the Yellowcoin thread. Almost word-for-word. "Weak hands" and "correction" and "thanks for the cheap coins" and "you spend a lot of time here" and "get a life" and... everybody lost. In the end I was right and everybody got screwed and nobody learned from it. Some of the biggest Silkcoin fanatics were Yellowcoin guys before - they never learn.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I hate to do this, but as an economist by profession (I did my doctoral work (Ph.D. at LSE) I have to chime in. SC is an excellent alt coin, both technically and in marketing potential. It's prospects are as good or better than other coin currently trading. If the development team is able to deliver on half of what they promised, this coin can still rival LTC for second spot based solely on enhanced user acceptance traits.

What is occurring at the moment is called a correction and a comparatively minor one which speaks to the fundamentally solid base that is SC.

Come on dude - tossing around meaningless credentials doesn't change the facts here. You are insulting LSE. I have seen this same song and dance at least 50 times now and it always ends the same. There will be another dozen pages of bagholders talking about a "correction" and how it is going back up but it never will because the devs don't have anything invested here. They premined nearly 5% of the coins. There has never been a successful coin with that kind of premime and there never will be. These guys are not your friend. This is a copy+paste coin (they didn't even bother to change the addresses) with a nearly 5% premine - you are all kidding yourselves. I told you all to sell at 6500 and I maintain the longer you hold the more you will lose. Every time it's the same and I've yet to be wrong about a coin. It's never going back up because nobody smart would ever buy this coin.

Looking through your post history... you have been spending an impressive amount of time on a thread for a coin that you apparently do not possess!

Activity: 392
what happened SC  Huh
please hop until 6k sathoshi

Pure manipulation 100%,they sell and wonna buy cheaper.....

I've already bought at the price of 5875 satoshi
hopefully later on SC will soar again, if can until 10K satoshi
member of GameCredits Dev team
what happened SC  Huh

Pure manipulation 100%,they sell and wonna buy cheaper.....

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

what happened SC  Huh
member of GameCredits Dev team
Slowly people realizing this is a scam.

Popcorn at the ready!

I really hate to chime in here on you, but you kind of set yourself up. All alts are what you call scam, if based on your reasoning. It's called mining and trading partner. Why don't you put down that popcorn and get into the game and try your hand at making some cash. You kind of sound like you have been burned and you should try to distribute your holding. Buy low, sell high, maybe do a little mining and stop spreading nonsense. Facts I can appreciate, but you sir have popcorn stuck in your teeth.

You people are funny,do you listen to urself?
These are people behind SILK COIN,u think they need this price to dump coins,hehehehehhehe.They made BlackCoin and DogeCoin.....ZetaCoin

https://github.com/alcamie101
https://github.com/argakiig
https://github.com/CryptoGir
https://github.com/gjhiggins
https://github.com/n00bsys0p
https://github.com/stamhe
https://github.com/stapler117
https://github.com/TheZ3ro
https://github.com/Tranz5
https://github.com/wolf9466

Now u can sale at 3800sats,wanna see u all crying at 2-3weeks.......I am bagholder.......for now and i will wait
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
JOE CAMEL TO DA MOOOON!!!!  Grin
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

Popcorn at the ready!

I really hate to chime in here on you, but you kind of set yourself up. All alts are what you call scam, if based on your reasoning. It's called mining and trading partner. Why don't you put down that popcorn and get into the game and try your hand at making some cash. You kind of sound like you have been burned and you should try to distribute your holding. Buy low, sell high, maybe do a little mining and stop spreading nonsense. Facts I can appreciate, but you sir have popcorn stuck in your teeth.
Activity: 238
I will be in my Chatroom discussing Silk...

http://www.judgecrypto.com/chat-room.html

Judge Crypto
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Popcorn at the ready!

What kind of scam sir? looks more like fud post
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win

Popcorn at the ready!
Activity: 364
Anyone please help me.
Need help using Hash cow.
Don't understand exactly what I need to set up on their to get fully paid out in silkcoin.

Auto trade enable..? Do i just select sc for this or all he coin etc.
I have changed the payout to sc only and also put my payment payment address.
I've been mining on their from the start of the weekend and not completely confident that its set up properly.

Any help would be appreciated.

on coin settings set auto trade to FALSE on Silkcoin .. add your SC address then do a manual cashout via the 'balances' section..
Q

Thanks for the reply. So all the other coins need to be false as well.??
So now all I have is sc address is and showing false.

on mine all the others are set to true , and only silkcoin false

Also in 'account settings' u drop the box from btc to SC payments Wink  .. user info .. account settings drop down box

Q
Activity: 700
Anyone please help me.
Need help using Hash cow.
Don't understand exactly what I need to set up on their to get fully paid out in silkcoin.

Auto trade enable..? Do i just select sc for this or all he coin etc.
I have changed the payout to sc only and also put my payment payment address.
I've been mining on their from the start of the weekend and not completely confident that its set up properly.

Any help would be appreciated.

on coin settings set auto trade to FALSE on Silkcoin .. add your SC address then do a manual cashout via the 'balances' section..
Q

Thanks for the reply. So all the other coins need to be false as well.??
So now all I have is sc address is and showing false.

Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
I guess I was right...would imagine it keeps dropping to about 2k sats, and perhaps we see a bump sometime next week. Weak hands maketh you rich, unless some other new tuna boat comes along. Keep up the promises, and we''ll do our part on the open trading market.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Wow. Adding this coin to mintpal sure did give it the boost it needed. Pretty sure that shouldn't be one of the goals anymore for any new coins coming down the pike.
Jump to: