Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 186. (Read 332096 times)

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Winner of the Oculus Rift has been announced..wasn't me though

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/476487195378069504
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I wonder when Oculus rift winner will be announced?
Might be good to time it to the end of POW. Which will probably coincide with Mintpal listing.
Also probably good idea to run another Polo promotion as soon as it is announced.

I feel like I'm watching a very clinical tactical team at work here.
Makes me happy.
I wish I had more Silkcoin.

It has been... Shialsuoto won... It was announced 6 hrs ago silly =P though to be honest I haven't seen it announced on the thread yet... Saw it on Poloniex Twitter
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Might be good to time it to the end of POW. Which will probably coincide with Mintpal listing.
Also probably good idea to run another Polo promotion as soon as it is announced.

Makes me happy.

Thanks for supporting the team Smiley Sent you 25 Silk Coin... guard them with dear life Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Makes me happy.
Activity: 294
The faucet ( http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/silkcoin/index.php ) is crazy??

Between 6:53pm and 7:16pm (EST time) I received 22 x 0.5 SC  Huh
And I was not home. The last time I used the faucet was yesterday morning. Silkcoin is raining in my room!
Activity: 140
Very strong buy orders on BitTrex - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SC

I'm starting to doubt if we're ever going to dip under 3000 sats.

If we don't, approaching the end of PoW we should be pushing 4500 sats and then god help you if you are still on the sidelines after PoW ends!  Grin Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Also to everyone that tipped me today THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU this communities generosity is heartwarming, theres really nothing I can say but thank you I know it may not be much you are tipping and even less that I can do to thank you all but considering I sunk every last bit of my only .25 BTC into supporting SC and the community it is very heartening to see that support reciprocated.

I will be with SC until the end, I hope you will join us. I have high hopes for the future of SC!

Sent you 25 Silk Coin Smiley thanks for being with us! Smiley

Thank you! Judge you put in alot of hard work for the SC community and I appreciate it. keep up the good work!
Also to everyone that tipped me today THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU this communities generosity is heartwarming, theres really nothing I can say but thank you I know it may not be much you are tipping and even less that I can do to thank you all but considering I sunk every last bit of my only .25 BTC into supporting SC and the community it is very heartening to see that support reciprocated.

I will be with SC until the end, I hope you will join us. I have high hopes for the future of SC!

Sent you 25 Silk Coin Smiley thanks for being with us! Smiley

that barb cat spreading the IPOMiner FUD is hilarious anyways in the case of judge and his 10 BTC buy walls.....how about a 1 BTC loan there bud lmao daddy needs some more SC

Judge needs some coins too Smiley  I did not put up the wall for "support"... The market will level itself out.  I put up the wall to try to make sure I get my coins....  If I think I can get them cheaper I will change the bid...
that barb cat spreading the IPOMiner FUD is hilarious anyways in the case of judge and his 10 BTC buy walls.....how about a 1 BTC loan there bud lmao daddy needs some more SC
I put up a 5BTC Buy wall on Bittrex at 3000 satoshi... Going to add another 5BTC when it clears...

Feed me Smiley

Judge Crypto

Your wish is being fufilled. Now someone feed my 4btc @ 2505. This is easy money come the end of the phaze.

Dammit guys, I want it to go lower than that so I can buy more!!  Grin

It may very well go lower... but when it shoots up past 25k I dont want to miss out so I am not taking chances... going all in at 3000 sat...

Got a funny feeling there will be a mad rush soon for the remaining coins of PoW

Just added the 5BTC to my buy wall... Gonna get my coins and watch the fun Smiley hopefully
I put up a 5BTC Buy wall on Bittrex at 3000 satoshi... Going to add another 5BTC when it clears...

Feed me Smiley

Judge Crypto

Your wish is being fufilled. Now someone feed my 4btc @ 2505. This is easy money come the end of the phaze.

Dammit guys, I want it to go lower than that so I can buy more!!  Grin

It may very well go lower... but when it shoots up past 25k I dont want to miss out so I am not taking chances... going all in at 3000 sat...

Got a funny feeling there will be a mad rush soon for the remaining coins of PoW
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Feed me Smiley

Judge Crypto

Dammit guys, I want it to go lower than that so I can buy more!!  Grin

Feed me Smiley

Judge Crypto

No people not feeding Judge Crypto... they are going in front of me Smiley
Activity: 294

Feed me Smiley

Judge Crypto

Feed me Smiley

Judge Crypto
Judge Crypto made a post on the Official Silk Coin forums...

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEMES Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/silkcoinofficial/comments/27uaaq/judge_wants_some_camel_memes/

Judge Crypto
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
If you're mining at Ipominer and haven't set the direct port for mining SC you should. Multiport changed to Pig again.
Scrypt direct port for SC at Ipominer: stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3443

P.S. Does anyone came across another pool mining SC with a bigger hashrate? Sorry for the repetitive question Grin
P.S.2 : Ok I give up, don't know what they're doing, it's already on SC again, the multiport.

There's a reason it is called a multiport! Smiley Yes, definitely use the direct port 3443 for SC if you want to exclusively mine it.
Jump to: