Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 185. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I am in , can't ignore you another week. Sorry for not speaking to you in the first time...

Saw you so cheapaffordable , I will keep you forever now. I twitter for you and share your posts now, baby- so all can see !

B9wa1iQLAAiqzG65pYofkNpk57URw7uJCH this is your new home. Come and stay Grin
 Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

6th Top 5 beckons! go go !!

VOTE FOR US .. !! Please!

Quantum,

You may be a member of the team... but this 500 Silk Coin is for you... just for being you! Smiley

Thanks for tirelessly supporting the team!

wow thanx m8 , i have been wracking my brains for the past 30 mins wondering who sent that Smiley

Then i scrolled up Wink

TY!

Q
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi Guys.

Im going to be buying a few SC soon however I have a problem, I cant get the wallet to sync past block 986.

Any ideas??

Please post in the technical support thread:

http://mysilkcoin.com/index.php?/forum/4-technical-support-help/

Many thanks for the link. Managed to sort it.
Activity: 238
Hi Guys.

Im going to be buying a few SC soon however I have a problem, I cant get the wallet to sync past block 986.

Any ideas??

Please post in the technical support thread:

http://mysilkcoin.com/index.php?/forum/4-technical-support-help/
Activity: 280
I wonder when Oculus rift winner will be announced?
Might be good to time it to the end of POW. Which will probably coincide with Mintpal listing.
Also probably good idea to run another Polo promotion as soon as it is announced.

I feel like I'm watching a very clinical tactical team at work here.
Makes me happy.
I wish I had more Silkcoin.

It has been... Shialsuoto won... It was announced 6 hrs ago silly =P though to be honest I haven't seen it announced on the thread yet... Saw it on Poloniex Twitter

Lucky Shialsuoto!
Well thanks Judge for the 25SC Smiley It made me feel a bit better.
I will by an Oculus with that in one year from now.
Someone save this thread for posterity.

You are welcome! Smiley

Seriously... it may sound cliche, but the dev team is hard at work on the eco system.  You will be amazed what you will be able to buy one day with these... The Silk coin community has also impressed me very much... a great group of caring people...

About the eco-system, as of right now there is no evidence that the eco-system is even in development, there is no whitepaper, we are just relying on faith that there really is such a thing. So i would like to know when we can see some evidence of its development/existence.

That is very real concern... All I can say is I have been invited to the team... today I spent 10 BTC already on Silk and I have a 10 BTC Buy order on Bittrex at 3000.... I want to get a better deal but no one is biting Smiley So I am showing my support by spending my bitcoin Smiley

Ok thats great you have such faith, but i would like the developers to give some proof of its existence.

Can any of the developers please answer this.

From what I have seen so far the dev team is releasing things according to a plan.
I suspect we know as much as they want us to know at the moment and I expect something will be updated at the end of the POW stage.

So far there has been one issue with the wallet (simple programming flaw) that was fixed within a few hours and immediate response from dev.
Apart from that everything has been working without any problems at all as far as I know.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi Guys.

Any ideas??
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
silkcoin is the first multi-stage pow/pos/pow coin that has performed flawlessly so far. 

In what sense do you define 'performed flawlessly'?

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
About the eco-system, as of right now there is no evidence that the eco-system is even in development, there is no whitepaper, we are just relying on faith that there really is such a thing. So i would like to know when we can see some evidence of its development/existence.
Quote from: judgecrypto
That is very real concern... All I can say is . . .
. . .buy more Silkcoin. Apparently that's the panacea for every problem raised in this thread.

Which is what concerns me the most. When there is so much hype about promised technologies and the coin thread consists of page after page after page of the dev team telling people to buy more coins and to vote them onto more exchanges. It starts to make things look very much like many of the other vapourware projects that have blown up in recent weeks.

Something of substance is needed here. You don't have to expose any of your supposedly top-secret super-duper soon-to-be-revealed groundbreaking tech, just put up something of substance that can demonstrate that there is actually some meat in this dish.

Well, we've at least established that silkcoin is the first multi-stage pow/pos/pow coin that has performed flawlessly so far. 
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Quote from: judgecrypto
That is very real concern... All I can say is . . .
. . .buy more Silkcoin. Apparently that's the panacea for every problem raised in this thread.

Which is what concerns me the most. When there is so much hype about promised technologies and the coin thread consists of page after page after page of the dev team telling people to buy more coins and to vote them onto more exchanges. It starts to make things look very much like many of the other vapourware projects that have blown up in recent weeks.

Something of substance is needed here. You don't have to expose any of your supposedly top-secret super-duper soon-to-be-revealed groundbreaking tech, just put up something of substance that can demonstrate that there is actually some meat in this dish.

Would be cool to see more about that but I think the first inkling of evidence is in the social tab within the wallet.  Granted, it is an IRC link but they didn't have that in the previous version if I am not mistaken...

Once they release more details of the eco system the price will skyrocket... people should buy while they can... 
Might be good to time it to the end of POW. Which will probably coincide with Mintpal listing.
Also probably good idea to run another Polo promotion as soon as it is announced.

Makes me happy.

It has been... Shialsuoto won... It was announced 6 hrs ago silly =P though to be honest I haven't seen it announced on the thread yet... Saw it on Poloniex Twitter

Lucky Shialsuoto!

You are welcome! Smiley

Seriously... it may sound cliche, but the dev team is hard at work on the eco system.  You will be amazed what you will be able to buy one day with these... The Silk coin community has also impressed me very much... a great group of caring people...

That is very real concern... All I can say is I have been invited to the team... today I spent 10 BTC already on Silk and I have a 10 BTC Buy order on Bittrex at 3000.... I want to get a better deal but no one is biting Smiley So I am showing my support by spending my bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Would be cool to see more about that but I think the first inkling of evidence is in the social tab within the wallet.  Granted, it is an IRC link but they didn't have that in the previous version if I am not mistaken...

Makes me happy.

Lucky Shialsuoto!

You are welcome! Smiley

Activity: 280

Makes me happy.

Lucky Shialsuoto!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
this is the first time i put 0.1 btc in a coin, (i don't have much you see) but i know for sure i wont regret it because what i see here
is a healthy coin and a great community.

Also don't forget to vote people.

Thank you for supporting Silk Coin! Smiley I sent you 25 Silk, please take care of them...

thank you very much judgecrypto
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
this is the first time i put 0.1 btc in a coin, (i don't have much you see) but i know for sure i wont regret it because what i see here

Don't forget to take some profit or get your money back when the time comes...and then reinvest...Smiley

Good luck!

Thank you for supporting Silk Coin! Smiley I sent you 25 Silk, please take care of them...

6th Top 5 beckons! go go !!

VOTE FOR US .. !! Please!

Quantum,

You may be a member of the team... but this 500 Silk Coin is for you... just for being you! Smiley

Thanks for tirelessly supporting the team!
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
Quantum12, Love that hashrate you've got going! As for me, I'm at the bottom of the hash list! But I'm givin' 'er all shes got, Captain!!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Jump to: