Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 187. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Less that 25 votes to #5 on MintPal, please vote;  https://www.mintpal.com/voting
If you want to get 15 SC for voting, get it here;   http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0

Thank you for making camel walking...  Wink
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
If you're mining at Ipominer and haven't set the direct port for mining SC you should. Multiport changed to Pig again.
Scrypt direct port for SC at Ipominer: stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3443

P.S. Does anyone came across another pool mining SC with a bigger hashrate? Sorry for the repetitive question Grin
P.S.2 : Ok I give up, don't know what they're doing, it's already on SC again, the multiport.
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
No doubt this has been asked countless times, but how many coins will there be after second POW ends?

Isn't it on the OP?

Specifications
  • Block time: 1 minute
  • Maximum POW supply: ~45 million
  • Difficulty retarget: every block
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
No doubt this has been asked countless times, but how many coins will there be after second POW ends?

45 million.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wow  seems cool  Let's get a fair and good launch to get this coin to the moon!
Activity: 238
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Just a thought. With all the people renting hashing power for this POW phase, it seems the multipools will have that much less to dump.
vote on mintpal number 5 is close !
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
i rented nicehash and should have scored but thanks to the asshole that kept outbidding me all the way up to 20btc i only got 1000 since my rig was idle most of the time while i kept increasing my bid. nicehash really needs to figure out a way to make it fair because increasing your bid every 30 seconds isnt doing anybody any good. fucking bullshit. done with nicehash and their 20btc for an hour of mining nonsense.

What if you were the asshole outbidding the other guy?

ha never said i wasnt lol
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 210
Activity: 140
SellALL, BuyBTC
Almost 1600 blocks in 13 hours. Thats just crazy !
If it goes like that we be pure POS in less that 4 days !

I guess everyone wants to ride the camel Wink

That silk "road" camel is the best, haha
Activity: 364

I guess everyone wants to ride the camel Wink
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 140
sc will do just fine  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
i rented nicehash and should have scored but thanks to the asshole that kept outbidding me all the way up to 20btc i only got 1000 since my rig was idle most of the time while i kept increasing my bid. nicehash really needs to figure out a way to make it fair because increasing your bid every 30 seconds isnt doing anybody any good. fucking bullshit. done with nicehash and their 20btc for an hour of mining nonsense.

What if you were the asshole outbidding the other guy?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
they really need to lock it in for 15 minutes at a time or something bec asue by the time you set your bid someone has already beat it and it turns into a joke trying to even get e bid in that actually fires off
Jump to: