Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 97. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
how much does this project have the future? is it worth considering and participating in it?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
How do i stop staking?
i started it for testing. now i wanted to trade some coins but they are "stuck" in staking. How do i make them accessable again?
You need to wait till they are accessible again, I has no idea how long it takes.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://boscoin.io
How do i stop staking?
i started it for testing. now i wanted to trade some coins but they are "stuck" in staking. How do i make them accessable again?
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
"MPOS Reward: 5 SIRX ( 2.5 shared or whole stake of 5 )"

2.5 or 5. I don't understand
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
I filled airdrop form 2 days ago, but still did not receive anything. Is it ok?
Does anybody have the same problem? Is there any spreadsheet?

Hello! Can anybody say what the reason may be? I filled the form correctly and waited all this time.

i check OP ,there is a timeline 8 JAN ,so i think you will not get coins.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
I filled airdrop form 2 days ago, but still did not receive anything. Is it ok?
Does anybody have the same problem? Is there any spreadsheet?

Hello! Can anybody say what the reason may be? I filled the form correctly and waited all this time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
hi dev , is there block explorer
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Hi guys Sirius!  the third day after filling in the forms, Sirius Core -the wallet is always open, is there a chance to get SIRX? 
thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Good afternoon, I have a problem. I registered the day before yesterday in airdrop, installed a purse filled out the form everything was ok. Then I did something with Linux and had to reinstall the system. I copied the Sirius folder and transferred it to another system. And when everything was installed, I saw that the address of the purse was different. Could we somehow solve this problem? So how do I also want to join your community? maybe I'll send you an old purse address and you'll see, maybe they have not sent me anything yet, and then it will be possible to fill out the form with a new one? Thank you in advance.

address of the old wallet in the profile of the location
Well, the wallet.dat is not saved along with the QT, if you erased it you erased it, funny I done the exact same thing with windows but found it Tongue.

Hello, please explain how staking works? Should I just launch wallet from time to time? Or I should have opened wallet 24/7? How it working exactly and what the staking rate?

Second question regarding tokens in Sirius wallet? Why it is ERC tokens and how Sirius and Etherium connected?
To stake it needs to be open 24/7, there is a block each 3 minutes and how much you stake depends... of how much you staking.

Because Sirius is a new coin it took best of btc erc tokens and ethereum and put it all in a single coin Smiley and it's not a energy waste machine since its MPOS.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hello, please explain how staking works? Should I just launch wallet from time to time? Or I should have opened wallet 24/7? How it working exactly and what the staking rate?

Second question regarding tokens in Sirius wallet? Why it is ERC tokens and how Sirius and Etherium connected?
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Good afternoon, I have a problem. I registered the day before yesterday in airdrop, installed a purse filled out the form everything was ok. Then I did something with Linux and had to reinstall the system. I copied the Sirius folder and transferred it to another system. And when everything was installed, I saw that the address of the purse was different. Could we somehow solve this problem? So how do I also want to join your community? maybe I'll send you an old purse address and you'll see, maybe they have not sent me anything yet, and then it will be possible to fill out the form with a new one? Thank you in advance.

address of the old wallet in the profile of the location
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
I just opened the wallet after a week of not opening it. Happy to receive my 10,000 SIRX, thanks you Smiley

How were you able to get 10,000? I thought it was 5,000. Not that I'm complaining, just curious.

If you apply with both for bitcointalk account and github account, you can get 10,000 SIRX but I am not sure about they still accept github accounts.
Activity: 471
I just opened the wallet after a week of not opening it. Happy to receive my 10,000 SIRX, thanks you Smiley

How were you able to get 10,000? I thought it was 5,000. Not that I'm complaining, just curious.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Just applied. Looks really interesting. So easy to miss these airdrops if your not paying close attention.

is it over now ?

It will continue until the end of January.

But it is currently sr. member and above so you should wait for next round. They say they will lower the requirements.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Just applied. Looks really interesting. So easy to miss these airdrops if your not paying close attention.

is it over now ?
Activity: 397
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
i download the wallet and see that the wallet is really nice and have a lot of new features

this is a great total new smart chain , hope i can received my coin , i apply yestoday.
Activity: 280

We have processed all submissions up to 8-1-2018  distributions were sent to anyone who qualified.

anyone who submitted the form on January 8th and earlier and did not get a distribution, most likely they were rejected for failing to follow the instructions.  it's only a few lines of text that we posted before the form link itself on the OP, so not easy to miss.

If you submitted the form on or before January 8th and failed to receive a distribution, double check the instructions and refill the form only if you qualify.

To the person creating Github accounts and submitting them, read the instructions, you are wasting your time.

Dear Dev, I had filled out the form before January 8th and my Sirius account is present in my  bitcointak  profile. But I did not receive anything.

Today I filled out the form again.
Can you kindly check?
Thank you
The 1st round airdrop is for sr member and up. i think you should read 1st before fill the form.
I think the 2nd round maybe for full member, i'm not sure.

BUT I'M FULL MEMBER

I don't think you're understanding. You're a FULL MEMBER, which is the level BEFORE Sr. Member. To participate in this air drop you have to be Sr. Member and above.
Activity: 406
Think it's very impressing ,interesting project for SIRIUS a new smartchain to compete with eos/qtum/eth. But maybe for now you just distributed free token for senior member and above only,an hope so on the later maybe you can allocated the token for all member in bitcointalk community.The quantum technology catches my attention.
Pages:
Jump to: