Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 116. (Read 66362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Sirius has started the last test phase on mainnet, everything is going well.
If no issues arise we should be on our way to the formal announcement sometime next week.
With the formal announcement we will have a form to fill, and the distribution will be done on
first come first served basis. No one one will be turned down if they qualify per our initial stage.
 (bitcointalk sr. member and above, active github account prior to Nov 30 2017)

The dev team will be off for the holidays on these days ( 12/25 & 12/29 thru 1/1 )

We wish everyone a blessed holiday season.

* if you make sr. member within 30 days of formal announcement you will be included in the distribution.

Enjoy your holiday and awesome project.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101

If no issues arise we should be on our way to the formal announcement sometime next week.
With the formal announcement we will have a form to fill, and the distribution will be done on
first come first served basis. No one one will be turned down if they qualify per our initial stage.

The dev team will be off for the holidays on these days ( 12/25 & 12/29 thru 1/1 )

* if you make sr. member within 30 days of formal announcement you will be included in the distribution.

Very interesting project, count me in.

so i want to get free coins
1、bitcointalk sr. member and above, (i am only full member)
2、active github account prior to Nov 30 2017( i no code skill so didn't register before)

look like i am be out of this project . sad. 

dev any other ways to earn this coins?

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
During the soft release there will be no github links posted, as we might decide to reset the chain if any major bugs are discovered. Links will be available next week with the formal announcement.

hello dev, i need more info about your project, i will waiting your update link on formal announcement..
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Token
Siriusly you guys, siriusly.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11

Waiting for good news after the holidays, hopefully today will be a fun day for the workers and the success of this project
Activity: 285
I'll be helping out with getting this project off the ground. Looking forward to what's coming from this one

What will you be doing?

The only real thing I can offer is to spread the word.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
I'll be helping out with getting this project off the ground. Looking forward to what's coming from this one
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
I like how straight forward your messages have been.
This could get interesting, watching this one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
I think this project has every chance to compete with the top 10, if everything is done wisely and without a hype. Good luck!
Activity: 298
Merit: 253
No one has posted anything in 11 hours.

The positive of having a Sr. Member air drop is that you're not going to get a lot of abuse, because people with socks are not going to be able to build such accounts the way the can with Newbie accounts. But it seems that open air drops, similar to Nem, can get a significant amount of activity.

Either it should be lowered to member, or the point must be driven to the Sr. Member that if this dev can produce what he says, then it can be a great opportunity and they must should active in this thread to help it grow.

There will be more than one distribution. The initial stage of Sr. member and above plus github is only one stage of the distribution.
There will be more opportunities to get some free Sirx for everyone.

What percentage of the total distribution will go to the first air drop?
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Interesting Project. Looking forward to it.

Regards
Hagie
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
It's interesting how sirius will implement a new blockchain based on quantum technology. How it works? We will see once it's up and running. If all goes well, they really might alter the regime of blockchain. This will be an exciting one!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Looks like an interesting project. I'm excited about it. Waiting for more details

Very exciting. Take your time. Personally I prefer for the air drop to start the first week of the new year. An extra week of visibility. And of course more time for myself to rank up.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Ok I like the ambition of the project so I'll be in when you link the form for free distribution!

You've only had your account for 180 days, so I don't think you might qualify unless the air drop is in two months.

Since the code is being worked on and the date of the air drop won't affect that, then hopefully the dev take his time in starting the air drop, will help me out also.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
How will the money be used? Will you buy equipment and develop a network?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Intriguing. Are there some kind of thresholds on the GitHub account's activity levels or something?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Ok I like the ambition of the project so I'll be in when you link the form for free distribution!
interesting project, I am surprised to see how someone is aiming to compete with EOS/Qtum/ETH without raising funds/ICO.

Will continue to follow, also setup nodes if and when available.

Well, though millions of dollar in funds help, there are still good examples of great coins being built from scratch with limited funds. Look at NXT. And Nem had very little funds.

That's why I love that this dev wants to do this. A year ago raising $10 million in an ICO would have been considered and extreme success. Now we have ICOs asking for tens of millions of dollars, much more than Ethereum raised. And Three years ago devs used to do it out of passion.
Jump to: