Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 118. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
this looks cool project hopefully this is really cool and nice project.
Activity: 129
can't wait, where is your website?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
No one has posted anything in 11 hours.

The positive of having a Sr. Member air drop is that you're not going to get a lot of abuse, because people with socks are not going to be able to build such accounts the way the can with Newbie accounts. But it seems that open air drops, similar to Nem, can get a significant amount of activity.

Either it should be lowered to member, or the point must be driven to the Sr. Member that if this dev can produce what he says, then it can be a great opportunity and they must should active in this thread to help it grow.
Activity: 285
A Sr. Member+ airdrop. Makes me wonder if I should start typing. Need more information, white paper, etc.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm interested on this. The quantum technology catches my attention.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

i think it's very impressing ,interesting project  for SIRIUS A New smartchain to Compete with EOS/Qtum/ETH. but maybe for now you just distributed free token for senior member and above only,an hope so on the later maybe you can allocated the token for all member in bitcointalk community. i hope a new update for this project will be released soon
Activity: 266
Looks interesting, can't wait for some free Sirius! Grin
Activity: 313
too bad, still a long way to go to become senior member.
The penalty of not posting frequently in Bitcoin Talk

You won't be a Sr. Member until 240 days after you created your account. Assuming that you have posted during the activity periods.
Activity: 462
Looking forward to it.
Activity: 313
This seems rather interesting. Code already developed, Sr. Members which cuts down on socks. I love the idea.
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
Non-ICO backed innovations? I'm in
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I'm really looking forward to my brothers in the intellect from Sirius ...
with pleasure I join )
Activity: 356
This looks like a siriusly cool project. Smiley
Activity: 34
too bad, still a long way to go to become senior member.
The penalty of not posting frequently in Bitcoin Talk
Activity: 42
Long-time lurker, first time poster. Looks cool, how can non-dev, non-senior members contribute?
Activity: 10
Looks great upcoming project. Like the name too!

Sent you a PM, maybe I can help out on the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
Wachting this intereating thread..will support. I am java developer btw.
Activity: 13
Interesting, keep me updated Joseph Stuhlman ( did some work for Pivx on Github, can do infra for coins )
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
How exactly distribution work?! looking forward to read more about details of distribution next week

There will be a form to fill with your bitcointalk account info or github account info for the initial distribution stage starting next week.

We will not KYC people, there will be no ICO, only free token distributions.

A person with both a bitcointalk account (senior and above) and a github account can receive a free distribution for each. As well as distributions for contributions.

Further details with formal announcement.
Activity: 189
How exactly distribution work?! looking forward to read more about details of distribution next week
Jump to: