Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 91. (Read 66362 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
What is max supply?

Check op...
Sirius is a smart chain based on Quantum code (Qtum), it will be distributed freely, no ico or token sale will ever occur.
For all practical purposes Sirius started with a 100 million utility tokens (SIRX) which were distributed to the developers
and supporters involved in the project at the value of $0 in distribution stage 0.
The developers and supporters will redistribute tokens in a number of stages based on certain criteria that will be
announced with each distribution stage.

Thanks. What you pasted above means that the current circulating supply already is 100M!
What I understand people that launched this coin currently hold 100M and are trying to distribute it.

We are getting block rewards of 5 SIRX every ~3 min adding to that 100M so I'm asking what is the maximum supply?
The OP does not say what it is.

You usually get 2.5 coins and another 2.5 after 501 confirms, I know nothing about absolute maximum but i can tell that coins were distributed and are being redistributed now.
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
What is max supply?

Check op...
Sirius is a smart chain based on Quantum code (Qtum), it will be distributed freely, no ico or token sale will ever occur.
For all practical purposes Sirius started with a 100 million utility tokens (SIRX) which were distributed to the developers
and supporters involved in the project at the value of $0 in distribution stage 0.
The developers and supporters will redistribute tokens in a number of stages based on certain criteria that will be

Thanks. What you pasted above means that the current circulating supply already is 100M!
What I understand people that launched this coin currently hold 100M and are trying to distribute it.

We are getting block rewards of 5 SIRX every ~3 min adding to that 100M so I'm asking what is the maximum supply?
The OP does not say what it is.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Resubmitted. Hope everything goes well now.
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
I filled in the form for the airdrop , im looking forward to the next distribution and good luck dev.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
What is max supply?

Check op...

with a supplay that I think a lot and a pretty good price seems like this token a lot of interesting people to buy it
and also many want to have for holding
legendary
What is max supply?

Check op...
Activity: 534
I'm glad to be a part of the great.
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
What is max supply?

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LoveMe
So no place for member like me can i know when the bounty program will start ?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Another question regarding the staking system, it looks like there is no increase in staking weight over time. Is this working as intended?

your staking weight depends on the amount of Sirx staking in your wallet.
network staking weight depends on the total staking Sirx in all the staking wallets.

The first one might not change much, unless your staking balance changes.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
whats the annual pos rate? maybe i am skimming past the info

err.
Wait i don't even think im eligible
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Another question regarding the staking system, it looks like there is no increase in staking weight over time. Is this working as intended?

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Based on present information, I believe this is a good project. We should try to do some bounty programe to spread Sirius to the cryptocurrency world. What do you think so?
I don't see the bounty link, can you give me the link ?

As I know bounty program was not run. This coin is available only for Senior Member or above. Or if you a great geek on the GetHub. Try to check this thread late - may be some bounty will be announced
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Based on present information, I believe this is a good project. We should try to do some bounty programe to spread Sirius to the cryptocurrency world. What do you think so?
I don't see the bounty link, can you give me the link ?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
now the staking rewards can be used after 501 confirms,why set so large confirms? after get stakings i have to wait about 24h.
if translation also have to such more confirms the translation will be very slow.

Ita really taking a while to mature the coin, but as i can see this will be a worth keeping to and earn more by just staking it.

Activity: 672
DeepOnion
legendary
Could anyone explain why OTC prices are high? Are there reasons for SIRX to be valued in this way? I understand that the project is promising, but still the initial distribution has not ended and already has people speculating heavily on the coin.

It is simply greed
Bruh i agree with u.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
That's probably for security and to mitigate the "nothing at stake" weakness .  Good idea devs!
Activity: 478
now the staking rewards can be used after 501 confirms,why set so large confirms? after get stakings i have to wait about 24h.
if translation also have to such more confirms the translation will be very slow.

Activity: 672
Merit: 306
i have mature coins about 3 or 4 days. but i havent recieve any stakes yet.

when i re open the wallet , the countdown changes. on sunday the pending time was about 10 hours. now it is 22 hours

http://prntscr.com/i1nju5
Pages:
Jump to: