Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 93. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Could anyone explain why OTC prices are high? Are there reasons for SIRX to be valued in this way? I understand that the project is promising, but still the initial distribution has not ended and already has people speculating heavily on the coin.

It is simply greed

May I ask what does OTC mean? Hope it's not a dumb question, especially since I spend so much time in cryptos.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Good Lord, shitbag Stool Man is still scamming people in 2018?
This world is truly full of shit, man. I'm feeling really bad for anyone still dealing with anything that touched hand of this infamous scammer.

Wow you signed up an account on bitcointalk to say this!

I wonder why you are the one hiding behind a noob account and not me!

Anyhow feel free to add a few pages of trolling, I am sure your reputation on this forum will demoralize us.
And your project - when it would announce a bounty? I would like to participate in the signature campaign. I feel that your project is the bomb 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
This world is truly full of shit, man. I'm feeling really bad for anyone still dealing with anything that touched hand of this infamous scammer.
I think the next time you want to shit someone, keep your account good before you do  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
My Sirius arrived correctly, fortunately only 16 days before the first stage is over! Will the second stage only be for those who have Github accounts? When we will know more details about this project and what to do with the coins, besides the stake and hold.

The dev has not mentioned anything about the 2nd stage, but judging from what seemed like serious (ha ha Sirius) abuse with Github, including a guy that seemed to have used 18 accounts or so, I doubt the 2nd stage will be a Github airdrop.

Maybe the dev should fork this project and resend all the Sirius to every address already sent, but the open scammer.
Fork the project? lol, think this is just proof of howfucked bitcointalk might be.
Activity: 471
My Sirius arrived correctly, fortunately only 16 days before the first stage is over! Will the second stage only be for those who have Github accounts? When we will know more details about this project and what to do with the coins, besides the stake and hold.

The dev has not mentioned anything about the 2nd stage, but judging from what seemed like serious (ha ha Sirius) abuse with Github, including a guy that seemed to have used 18 accounts or so, I doubt the 2nd stage will be a Github airdrop.

Maybe the dev should fork this project and resend all the Sirius to every address already sent, but the open scammer.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Can someone plz tell me how long it usually takes to receive the airdrop? It's been 4 days on my side and i have yet to receive it. Just want to make sure its not an issue on my part

All distributions up to and including 1/12/2018 are now done, we will proceed with 1/13/2018 and later submissions on Monday.

Have a great weekend

You should have received by now.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Wow you signed up an account on bitcointalk to say this!

I wonder why you are the one hiding behind a noob account and not me!

Anyhow feel free to add a few pages of trolling, I am sure your reputation on this forum will demoralize us.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 10
Can someone plz tell me how long it usually takes to receive the airdrop? It's been 4 days on my side and i have yet to receive it. Just want to make sure its not an issue on my part
It's weird, Maybe there are many participant and they need a bit time to do or probably your application didn't accepted by them.
Activity: 413
is this token already traded in some exchange? i mean, where can i buy some? thanks guys
No exchange for now. But you can buy here.
 (If you want to do OTC trading please use this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sirx-buying-selling-2687228 )
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
is this token already traded in some exchange? i mean, where can i buy some? thanks guys
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
stake need 500 confirm, so the speed is so slow.
I already open my wallet 24 hours but still in staking.

Staking going like a magic everyday . Thank you dev team for giving us this chance

Good luck
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
stake need 500 confirm, so the speed is so slow.
I already open my wallet 24 hours but still in staking.
Activity: 304
Could anyone explain why OTC prices are high? Are there reasons for SIRX to be valued in this way? I understand that the project is promising, but still the initial distribution has not ended and already has people speculating heavily on the coin.

It is simply greed
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

It's called a market economy
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

No idea, if you ask me I'd keep price low till get rid of weak hands.
Where is the best exchange to list on the current situation?
Because no one seems to donate a listing fee, it is highly likely that it will be listed on yobit (0.1 BTC -).
You can generally pee on exchanges that ask for listing fee.

what is the price of the sirius in otc now?if it is safe?i want to sell some.but i don't know price.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sirx-buying-selling-2687228.
Activity: 313
what is the price of the sirius in otc now?if it is safe?i want to sell some.but i don't know price.
Activity: 304
Total supply: 100052795 SIRX
Circulating supply: 100052795 SIRX

Tell me, how much will total issue of coins?

Where is the best exchange to list on the current situation?
Because no one seems to donate a listing fee, it is highly likely that it will be listed on yobit (0.1 BTC -).

Why do you need yobit? Now the most popular kucoin.

yes I would agree if the first entry on the kucoin, in addition to the popular market also shows continuous improvement every addlist token

Can you pay a listing fee?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Just keep your wallet open. It will start to stake automatically.

How does it work? Does it needs to be open all the time? What if it closed? And  the amount of sirx in my wallet do affect reward?
must be state on  permanently and unlocked for stacking.
Pages:
Jump to: