Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 92. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Congratulations to the lucky ones Wink, I also expect, but still there is no Sirius, a wallet is working, joined the community in the slack Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
I sent my address last week, but it seems that I forgot to put the address in my account. So I reapplied on the 12th, but still no Sirius.  Sad

be patience, if meet their requirements everything will be alright. Sirius do you have a plan to creates a website or some channel so we can keep updated with the developments?
There is an active slack and it's website is being created. You should re-read OP Tongue.

I'll tried the slack, but the reason why I asked was because all the coins from the day I re submitted were sent already.

All distributions up to and including 1/12/2018 are now done, we will proceed with 1/13/2018 and later submissions on Monday.

Have a great weekend

Activity: 280
I sent my address last week, but it seems that I forgot to put the address in my account. So I reapplied on the 12th, but still no Sirius.  Sad

be patience, if meet their requirements everything will be alright. Sirius do you have a plan to creates a website or some channel so we can keep updated with the developments?
There is an active slack and it's website is being created. You should re-read OP Tongue.

I'll tried the slack, but the reason why I asked was because all the coins from the day I re submitted were sent already.

I am, it's just that the dev said that he processed all coins up to a certain date in which I belonged to. So not sure what's going on.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
It will be confirmed even if you close your wallet, so don't worry. Wallet needs to be open only for start of staking.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
i made my first stake but i see it will be accepted after 501 confirmations
does it mean it could be rejected if i had an internet break or any other issue before 501 conf?

as far as i know other project coins ,this is ok.  did you receive your stake right now?

yes but its in staking but i don't know yet if it could be "generated but not accepted" like some other pos coin
its my first stack so i prefer wait but for next i will close/re-open wallet after 10-15 conf just for test

Activity: 296
Merit: 11
too bad not qualify for this crypto. senior member rank is too high  for me Cry
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
hi
does it mean it could be rejected if i had an internet break or any other issue before 501 conf?
You need 501 confirmations for your coins to mature and stake.
Activity: 596
hi

as far as i know other project coins ,this is ok.  did you receive your stake right now?
Activity: 596
this is my first look ,sure Sirius  will be  great project in future ,i just register  ,hope never miss free coins.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
hello dev ,please update 2nd stage infomation .let me in ,i don't want to miss your project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 504

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
  When is the sencond stage starting?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Could anyone explain why OTC prices are high? Are there reasons for SIRX to be valued in this way? I understand that the project is promising, but still the initial distribution has not ended and already has people speculating heavily on the coin.

It is simply greed

May I ask what does OTC mean? Hope it's not a dumb question, especially since I spend so much time in cryptos.

Over the Counter Trading Cheesy Its a term used for P2P trading here in the forum. Just be careful if you want to try and deal SIRX OTC since this where most scams happens.

And Lastly its not a DUMB question. Tongue
Activity: 471
My Sirius arrived correctly, fortunately only 16 days before the first stage is over! Will the second stage only be for those who have Github accounts? When we will know more details about this project and what to do with the coins, besides the stake and hold.

The dev has not mentioned anything about the 2nd stage, but judging from what seemed like serious (ha ha Sirius) abuse with Github, including a guy that seemed to have used 18 accounts or so, I doubt the 2nd stage will be a Github airdrop.

Maybe the dev should fork this project and resend all the Sirius to every address already sent, but the open scammer.
Fork the project? lol, think this is just proof of howfucked bitcointalk might be.

I was joking about the forking, especially since people have already bought and traded Sirius from each other.
legendary
Could anyone explain why OTC prices are high? Are there reasons for SIRX to be valued in this way? I understand that the project is promising, but still the initial distribution has not ended and already has people speculating heavily on the coin.

It is simply greed

May I ask what does OTC mean? Hope it's not a dumb question, especially since I spend so much time in cryptos.
On The Chain I believe.  Reffering to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2687228.60;topicseen.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
join in bounty program, waiting for update roadmat. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: