Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 95. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Received my coins. Thx to the dev!

Does anyone know how long it takes for the coins to mature?

amacar1 said some posts above yours that it needs 500 blocks for coins maturation .

You're right, I completely missed that. Thanks.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588

amacar1 said some posts above yours that it needs 500 blocks for coins maturation .
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I know I am just a "Member". Hopefully I will not get disqualified since I saw that rules changed but in the form it was not mentioned to be a Senior only...

Anyway, joined the airdrop. Wish you well and good luck with the project!
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Good afternoon, I have a problem. I registered the day before yesterday in airdrop, installed a purse filled out the form everything was ok. Then I did something with Linux and had to reinstall the system. I copied the Sirius folder and transferred it to another system. And when everything was installed, I saw that the address of the purse was different. Could we somehow solve this problem? So how do I also want to join your community? maybe I'll send you an old purse address and you'll see, maybe they have not sent me anything yet, and then it will be possible to fill out the form with a new one? Thank you in advance.

address of the old wallet in the profile of the location

Change the address on your profile and refill the form.

Thank you so much. The form is filled in, the address is changed.)
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
As everybody receive their airdrop, I hope that I'm also eligible to join. Hopefully the development can run smoothly and SIRX coin will be valuable. Wanted to see the coin on my wallet  Smiley
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Just received mine. Thank you devs, really nice project. I hope to continue following the next steps of the project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
for me matured ~ 2 days
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Today received the first 2.5 coins. And it happened despite the restart of my laptop.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://boscoin.io
How do i stop staking?
i started it for testing. now i wanted to trade some coins but they are "stuck" in staking. How do i make them accessable again?
You need to wait till they are accessible again, I has no idea how long it takes.
Thanks. Will keep you guys updated!
Got my coins back in my wallet now. I think it took 36 to 48 hours.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
hi
i received 5000 SIRX thanks
what is the coin maturity for pos?
500 blocks
My sirx arrived. Did i just get for my account or did i get for my both github and this one? How can i understand it? What is the pay for accounts?

Also, i want to ask how many confirmations needed it to start staking?

If you got 5k Sirius it was for one submission and if you got 10k it was for both BCT and GitHub.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi! I received the tokens already. Thanks alot! this seems like a good project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
i received 5000 SIRX thanks
what is the coin maturity for pos?
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
I filled airdrop form 2 days ago, but still did not receive anything. Is it ok?
Does anybody have the same problem? Is there any spreadsheet?

Hello! Can anybody say what the reason may be? I filled the form correctly and waited all this time.

I`m sorry - i forgot to fill my Sirius address into my BTT acc. Already corrected it (pointed address in "Bitcoin address" field) and filled the form again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Thanks a lot, I received 5k tokens, I support this project and I like the token name as much the concept.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Today I opened my wallet, and I saw that coins came to me, I hope to participate in the next rounds of the airdrop, thanks to all the developers of this project!
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
Airdrop still going on right? I would like to apply.just downloading wallet is enough as i understand than apply
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
I think that this coin has good prospects, I have already received coins, thank the developers.

Yes, the developers look like serious players, and launch will be fair with many hodlers. Looking forward to more details soon!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I think that this coin has good prospects, I have already received coins, thank the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: