Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 96. (Read 66362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
My sirx arrived. Did i just get for my account or did i get for my both github and this one? How can i understand it? What is the pay for accounts?

Also, i want to ask how many confirmations needed it to start staking?
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Is it no win 32-bit wallet?
Also I'm still Jr. and not qualified?
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I filled airdrop form 2 days ago, but still did not receive anything. Is it ok?
Does anybody have the same problem? Is there any spreadsheet?

Hello! Can anybody say what the reason may be? I filled the form correctly and waited all this time.

I don't see a Sirius address on your profile. If you didn't have it up then the dev's bot would automatically reject you.
Good afternoon, I have a problem. I registered the day before yesterday in airdrop, installed a purse filled out the form everything was ok. Then I did something with Linux and had to reinstall the system. I copied the Sirius folder and transferred it to another system. And when everything was installed, I saw that the address of the purse was different. Could we somehow solve this problem? So how do I also want to join your community? maybe I'll send you an old purse address and you'll see, maybe they have not sent me anything yet, and then it will be possible to fill out the form with a new one? Thank you in advance.

address of the old wallet in the profile of the location

I'm only familiar with Windows, but did you copy the folder that you extracted the wallet to, or the "Roaming" folder that contains the wallet. Because if you just copied the extracted folder, then that doesn't have the wallet and it would be like opening the wallet up for the first time on a new computer.
I just opened the wallet after a week of not opening it. Happy to receive my 10,000 SIRX, thanks you Smiley

How were you able to get 10,000? I thought it was 5,000. Not that I'm complaining, just curious.

If you apply with both for bitcointalk account and github account, you can get 10,000 SIRX but I am not sure about they still accept github accounts.

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about the Github. I read earlier that due to too much abuse they are suspending Github applications.
Activity: 448
i still wait the airdrop and i expect the future of sirius.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Received my airdrop and am looking forward to the next round, thank you.  This is an interesting coin and I'm definitely holding onto it for awhile.
Activity: 476

All distributions up to and including 1/12/2018 are now done, we will proceed with 1/13/2018 and later submissions on Monday.

Have a great weekend

Thanks for the update. Earlier when I have submitted the form my Sirius address was bottom at my sig. Now I have also added it to my profile's Location field.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

All distributions up to and including 1/12/2018 are now done, we will proceed with 1/13/2018 and later submissions on Monday.

Have a great weekend

legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Sirius, a.k.a. Martti Malmi, was the second Bitcoin developer after Satoshi and the founder of the Bitcoin Forum.
(from: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Sirius)

Is this coincidence? I think no, good coin and good name.
Totally, it made me really happy to know of his existence.

This guy's Finnish. Must be a genius.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Sirius, a.k.a. Martti Malmi, was the second Bitcoin developer after Satoshi and the founder of the Bitcoin Forum.

Totally, it made me really happy to know of his existence.
Activity: 569

legendary
"MPOS Reward: 5 SIRX ( 2.5 shared or whole stake of 5 )"

2.5 or 5. I don't understand

You stake 5 Sirx which you share with a staker from 500 blocks earlier and then get a share from a staker 500 blocks later.
So simply explained every time you stake you actually get 5 Sirx, 2.5 now and 2.5 500 blocks later.
legendary
Good afternoon, I have a problem. I registered the day before yesterday in airdrop, installed a purse filled out the form everything was ok. Then I did something with Linux and had to reinstall the system. I copied the Sirius folder and transferred it to another system. And when everything was installed, I saw that the address of the purse was different. Could we somehow solve this problem? So how do I also want to join your community? maybe I'll send you an old purse address and you'll see, maybe they have not sent me anything yet, and then it will be possible to fill out the form with a new one? Thank you in advance.

address of the old wallet in the profile of the location

Change the address on your profile and refill the form.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Hi, still I don't receive anything. It's ok for me, just I'd have liked  to know why, maybe it needs to be a dev but I didn't see this requisite before to apply. Thanks.

Relax it takes time.

Hello! Can anybody say what the reason may be? I filled the form correctly and waited all this time.

i check OP ,there is a timeline 8 JAN ,so i think you will not get coins.

let's wait for further announcements. The OP states that Sirius is currently on the first stage distribution so maybe will have another distribution or others next time
The distribution is still ongoing, just github is being delayed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

i check OP ,there is a timeline 8 JAN ,so i think you will not get coins.

let's wait for further announcements. The OP states that Sirius is currently on the first stage distribution so maybe will have another distribution or others next time
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi, still I don't receive anything. It's ok for me, just I'd have liked  to know why, maybe it needs to be a dev but I didn't see this requisite before to apply. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
How do i stop staking?
i started it for testing. now i wanted to trade some coins but they are "stuck" in staking. How do i make them accessable again?

just lock the wallet
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Thanks for the great project. I wish you success in the further development of your coin. Please send coins. Thank you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://boscoin.io
How do i stop staking?
i started it for testing. now i wanted to trade some coins but they are "stuck" in staking. How do i make them accessable again?
You need to wait till they are accessible again, I has no idea how long it takes.
Thanks. Will keep you guys updated!
Pages:
Jump to: