Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 32. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think this is a good coin and I'm staking > 5,000 with an Amazon cloud server and planning to hold.  The daily payout is not bad.  I think this coin is way under valued.  The market is a great start but needs to be more functional before people use it.  I am a programmer and wish I had time to contribute to this coin.  I am also a seller on eBay and Amazon so I know what is needed for a functional market place.

1) Images (I can't get them to render when pointing to PhotoBucket)
2) Searching the marketplace
3) Remove empty categories
4) Seller names instead of public addresses
5) Seller/buyer rating system
6) Escrow system
7) Link to seller profile in view details.

If this is helpful, I can list more functions that would attract sellers and buyers.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
great, yeah that shouldn't be a problem. My main machine is on 24/7.
Are there any "noob-friendly" instructions for MN configuration? A video maybe?
TBH, trying to set it up on one machine is more of a pain then just getting the VPS.  Its easier, its proven, and it "just works" if you follow the steps properly.  Whereas sticking it on your home machine you gotta make sure you forward ports in your router and deal with all of that, plus keep it running 24/7 and turn off staking, so if you want to have another wallet for staking then you have to learn how to run multiple instances at the same time on different ports....
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
can I set up a sling masternode on my home computer, or do you have to use a VPS?

asked this question a few days ago and didn't get a response yet. I think it's because I Asked it right after a dev update, but can anyone answer this question for me? i'm thinking of buying enough sling to run a MN, but I dpon't have a vps and don't really want one... can I Do it on my home computer?

You can run an MN on a single home computer, - BUT - you naturally would have to keep it running often in order for it to be operational.

That is why a VPS makes more sense.

The basic concepts of setting up masternodes in this video are what seemed to have helped me. 
For a different coin, but you can follow the same methods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94O2NcOJyg0

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
can I set up a sling masternode on my home computer, or do you have to use a VPS?

asked this question a few days ago and didn't get a response yet. I think it's because I Asked it right after a dev update, but can anyone answer this question for me? i'm thinking of buying enough sling to run a MN, but I dpon't have a vps and don't really want one... can I Do it on my home computer?

You can run an MN on a single home computer, - BUT - you naturally would have to keep it running often in order for it to be operational.

legendary

Activity: 92

legendary
In respect of Ross Ulbricht & sentencing today,  it is in humankind's hope that markets like SlingRoad will live on & flourish forever !
Decentralization shall be the whole of the law Cheesy

Thank you to those who have gone before us and have shown us what needs to be done to make better solutions!

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Nice to see a developer sticking around and trying to improve his work even if when the market is down and taking a beating. It is a rare seeing in this cryptoscene. I wish all devs were like you in this industry. Good work DG.Slayer. Wish you all the best Wink
Activity: 98
Mac dev has been in touch and he's working on OSX build atm, will post it up as soon as it's ready.
Thanks DEV for the update, is there any news about slingroad improvements?
I still can't upload image for an order on slingroad.

Yeah I'm working on it every time I get the chance, but need to earn a living too.

Next stop will be a btc value addition and then I can begin other improvements, I guess we can just keep refining Sling and SlingRoad over time and hope that the markets pick up.
legendary
Activity: 994
Mac dev has been in touch and he's working on OSX build atm, will post it up as soon as it's ready.
Thanks DEV for the update, is there any news about slingroad improvements?
I still can't upload image for an order on slingroad.
Activity: 98
legendary
I will hold this coin and continues buy in whenever the price decrease under 8000 sat .This is the gamble of trust and I believe on dev , waiting good news from his team
Good decision.
Hope to see some news from DEV in this week
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I will hold this coin and continues buy in whenever the price decrease under 8000 sat .This is the gamble of trust and I believe on dev , waiting good news from his team
legendary
BUMP
This week I'm looking at adding btc price into the wallet for SlingRoad.
Activity: 67
The only thing that's not sucking is that the top wallets are holding their coins hard. I don't know what plans they have.

Yea I wonder too...
But then again there doesn't seem to be any accumilation going on. It's constant dumpage.

price suppression for some stupid reason along with a lopsided order book and no buy support. Now if the dev dips out we are screwed. He has been around and active when needed. I don't expect a hand holding experience from him, an update ever couple days or so would be solid though. I would say hold strong but we have already been holding strong. hahah
Activity: 826
The only thing that's not sucking is that the top wallets are holding their coins hard. I don't know what plans they have.

Yea I wonder too...
But then again there doesn't seem to be any accumilation going on. It's constant dumpage.

Yea I wonder too...
Activity: 826
legendary
Point is any price under 10k is a good buy..  if weak hands want to sell, let them!

Weak hands??? this is purely dump, not weak hands sell.
I don't want to spread FUD or same bullshit, but i want to know when will it stop???

You still holding? I still have a bag which ill have to see where it goes... Im at a big loss already. I got caught and it sucks
Yea i'm still holding, that's worthless if i want to dump my bag.
I don't see any reason to dump, dev is working on it, first coin with decentralized marketplace...
Point is any price under 10k is a good buy..  if weak hands want to sell, let them!

Weak hands??? this is purely dump, not weak hands sell.
I don't want to spread FUD or same bullshit, but i want to know when will it stop???

You still holding? I still have a bag which ill have to see where it goes... Im at a big loss already. I got caught and it sucks
Pages:
Jump to: