Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 33. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
right now there is no buy support... Look at Bittrex... 3btc buy VS 180btc sell.... Its really sad. Im at a loss of about 6btc in this coin. I hope it turns a corner and has a rise. Its up to the community and the dev to keep bringing updates. Hopefully it will recover to a nice stable price

Point me at a coin that has 100 or 200btc buy support? #AltsAreDead

uuuhhhhmmmm

is this one good enough for you
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SDC

the buy side is greater than the sell side.

Still can't sell 50btc at same price.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Point is any price under 10k is a good buy..  if weak hands want to sell, let them!

Weak hands??? this is purely dump, not weak hands sell.
I don't want to spread FUD or same bullshit, but i want to know when will it stop???
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
right now there is no buy support... Look at Bittrex... 3btc buy VS 180btc sell.... Its really sad. Im at a loss of about 6btc in this coin. I hope it turns a corner and has a rise. Its up to the community and the dev to keep bringing updates. Hopefully it will recover to a nice stable price

uuuhhhhmmmm

is this one good enough for you
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SDC

the buy side is greater than the sell side.
Ain't no slingroad when the dev. is goooooooooooone. lel.
He is working on it, but ppl don't want to realize that SLING is a good coin!!!

Hope so, will buy for pump round 2 when it gets there.
legendary
Activity: 938

Not all buy support is always listed on the order book, I hope people know that.

Activity: 67
legendary
Point is any price under 10k is a good buy..  if weak hands want to sell, let them!

legendary
He is working on it, but ppl don't want to realize that SLING is a good coin!!!
legendary
You could sell the .4 btc worth of Sling to us..  just sayin' Smiley

What do you mean? it's going to under 6k in the next days, so what's the point if someone buy at that price?
We need more marketing to bring new investors.
legendary
You could sell the .4 btc worth of Sling to us..  just sayin' Smiley

legendary

Then I invested the remaining funds into SLING due to insider info (turns out to be wrong) So I held all the way down due to a friend (fireinyourhole) telling me that this coin would get pumped. I trusted him and now my portfolio is worthless. Now we have come to the point where everything I worked so hard for these last 9 months is only worth .4 btc

fireinyourhole a friend  Huh That guy is a scammer as low they can be. He is the developer of Elektron. That says it all. I advise you all to unfollow that guy cause you will always lose money with him! Guaranteed...
Better follow these guys to know what coin(s) will be SCAM in the near future.
I know ryan pumper, bob, prom and many others...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Then I invested the remaining funds into SLING due to insider info (turns out to be wrong) So I held all the way down due to a friend (fireinyourhole) telling me that this coin would get pumped. I trusted him and now my portfolio is worthless. Now we have come to the point where everything I worked so hard for these last 9 months is only worth .4 btc

fireinyourhole a friend  Huh That guy is a scammer as low they can be. He is the developer of Elektron. That says it all. I advise you all to unfollow that guy cause you will always lose money with him! Guaranteed...
Activity: 90
Sling is dead, along with my portfolio. Can´t believe I spent 9 months on this shit.
It's not dead, just fucked up by P&D groups.
Coin is dead, when DEV leave the project, but DEV is here and active.
He´s a lot less active than before bitcointalk went down. He doesn´t even have a social media account FFS. Not one I know at least.
How much you spent on this coin? i want to know
4 btc. That was everything I had. Started with -.3 btc back in last september(had a .5 loan going on) and built that up to 8 btc in april. Then I had to exit EKN which I could only exit 5 btc from. I put 1 btc into BUB (which went to shit) Then I invested the remaining funds into SLING due to insider info (turns out to be wrong) So I held all the way down due to a friend (fireinyourhole) telling me that this coin would get pumped. I trusted him and now my portfolio is worthless. Now we have come to the point where everything I worked so hard for these last 9 months is only worth .4 btc

stop buying these shitcoins
SLING is not shitcoin, first coin with fully working decentralized marketplace is not shitcoin!!!!
They are (SDC, BITBAY, AERO, OPAL and many others) trying to achieve this level.

Keep calm , this it's game from FUD for got more cheap , i Know This it;s so hard for me as little bagholder , I know I should join in this game for make Big profit

Cheers
legendary
Sling is dead, along with my portfolio. Can´t believe I spent 9 months on this shit.
He´s a lot less active than before bitcointalk went down. He doesn´t even have a social media account FFS. Not one I know at least.
4 btc. That was everything I had. Started with -.3 btc back in last september(had a .5 loan going on) and built that up to 8 btc in april. Then I had to exit EKN which I could only exit 5 btc from. I put 1 btc into BUB (which went to shit) Then I invested the remaining funds into SLING due to insider info (turns out to be wrong) So I held all the way down due to a friend (fireinyourhole) telling me that this coin would get pumped. I trusted him and now my portfolio is worthless. Now we have come to the point where everything I worked so hard for these last 9 months is only worth .4 btc

SLING is not shitcoin, first coin with fully working decentralized marketplace is not shitcoin!!!!
They are (SDC, BITBAY, AERO, OPAL and many others) trying to achieve this level.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
It's easier pump to 80k, only 20 BTC needed.

agree with you , now we play in this game .. so if all people smart , they can buy more cheap
legendary
It would be ridiculous if someone buy at 500 satoshi Shocked
legendary
Sorry, i had 6 BTC and i bought SLING at 50k, only waiting to reach my price... then i'm out.
I know SLING has fully decentralized market but seems ppl don't give a shit about new and innovative tech and everyone is here to make profit.
Pages:
Jump to: