Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 35. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Dump then pump?
What will happen?

It beats me off who are the guys that are selling and dump at this incredible low price.  Roll Eyes I really have no idea who has this suicidal toughs . It would be awesome to know, to raise a hand and say it here. Maybe we can understand the logic. So far it beats me off. Roll Eyes

Hard to wrap my hand around this. This is the lowest price it could get and yet people are selling it so I dono ... unless they are popping free coins from their arse ...it makes 0 logic.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Dump then pump?
What will happen?
legendary
The market is too boring right now.
We need some movements on the market.
I wish i had some BTC to playing with the market.
If you guys have some BTC please do it or support with put some buy walls.
legendary
for some reason when i click on rich list in the wallet, it does not display my address.
Same here, doesn't work properly

Do you have your coins split up among many addresses?
I noticed I had to wait awhile for the list to even show up, maybe it updates slowly.

Nope, i sent all of my coins to one address.

Have you tried looking on the following block explorer?

http://sling.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

This week I'm looking at adding btc price into the wallet for SlingRoad.
Yea, I can see my address on official block explorer, i mean i can't see that on "in-wallet" block explorer.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
for some reason when i click on rich list in the wallet, it does not display my address.

I noticed I had to wait awhile for the list to even show up, maybe it updates slowly.

Have you tried looking on the following block explorer?

http://sling.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

This week I'm looking at adding btc price into the wallet for SlingRoad.
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary

legendary
Activity: 938

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 67
Holly shit the first wallet really wants to reach at 50k.

Anyway it looks like it's evolving good and the price wouldn't drop under 10k. It was rejected at that price easy. Patience and strong hands of people will be rewarded for sure. Now people can buy-in cheap masternodes and cheap coins to stake and have patience while their coins are increasing over night.

wouldnt the largest wallet be bittrex?
Holly shit the first wallet really wants to reach at 50k.

Anyway it looks like it's evolving good and the price wouldn't drop under 10k. It was rejected at that price easy. Patience and strong hands of people will be rewarded for sure. Now people can buy-in cheap masternodes and cheap coins to stake and have patience while their coins are increasing over night.
Activity: 67
holy smokes what happened to the price. There is barely any buy support... Sad
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
legendary
Stake/buy and sell/ setup matsernode/ put some orders on slingroad is a good move at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I know someone Try playing in this game , and he bought more cheap .
 I should follow they
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
@DG anything new about the MAC Wallet?

We are open source so if anybody would like to have a go at compiling a mac wallet, then go for it.

I could also ask the previous mac developer if he would like to post the job of compiling latest OSX wallet on SlingRoad.

EDIT: sent him a message asking him to do just that.

Hey guys
Need me to do another Mac wallet for you?

that would be awesome!!!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
Wow, top 2 wallets on bittrex growing steadily.
First wallet yesterday was 40k now 48k.
Second wallet yesterday was 36k now 40k.
Someone(s) know something  Shocked

i mean this is one of the most undervalued coin's atm, so not suprising that they stack some weak hands...
legendary
Wow, top 2 wallets on bittrex growing steadily.
First wallet yesterday was 40k now 48k.
Second wallet yesterday was 36k now 40k.
Someone(s) know something  Shocked
So... what will happen to SLING? i think it's just whale playing, don't panic and be patient.

I am not panic or anything else. I just need to release some funds for personal use.
As soon as I resolve most of stuff I'll buy back in ... hopefully I would still catch this good buy prices.
N00bKid I pmed you.
Pages:
Jump to: