Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 34. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Sling is dead, along with my portfolio. Can´t believe I spent 9 months on this shit.
It's not dead, just fucked up by P&D groups.
Coin is dead, when DEV leave the project, but DEV is here and active.
He´s a lot less active than before bitcointalk went down. He doesn´t even have a social media account FFS. Not one I know at least.
How much you spent on this coin? i want to know
4 btc. That was everything I had. Started with -.3 btc back in last september(had a .5 loan going on) and built that up to 8 btc in april. Then I had to exit EKN which I could only exit 5 btc from. I put 1 btc into BUB (which went to shit) Then I invested the remaining funds into SLING due to insider info (turns out to be wrong) So I held all the way down due to a friend (fireinyourhole) telling me that this coin would get pumped. I trusted him and now my portfolio is worthless. Now we have come to the point where everything I worked so hard for these last 9 months is only worth .4 btc
legendary
Activity: 994
Sling is dead, along with my portfolio. Can´t believe I spent 9 months on this shit.
He´s a lot less active than before bitcointalk went down. He doesn´t even have a social media account FFS. Not one I know at least.
How much you spent on this coin? i want to know
legendary
legendary
Done... now time to pump, every dump has a pump.
This is the P&D rule.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
All of a sudden the supression stopped . I don't know if you notice but the sell orders are thiner . A lot more thiner.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes And I bet it stopped was sold 14k of SLING .
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
It's easier pump to 80k, only 20 BTC needed.

Yeah let me get 20BTC out of my ass. 1 moment.
I mean, in whale hands, 20 BTC is just like nothing.

It's nothing indeed  Grin

Well then we lack of whales around SLING. That's a certitude.  Cheesy and I also can see that it's pure price suppress .
I don't care what people say I think that SLING is a winner and is going to climb back higher than its previous ATH eventually once people realize what a good investment that this coin is Smiley

It's nothing indeed  Grin

Well then we lack of whales around SLING. That's a certitude.  Cheesy and I also can see that it's pure price suppress .
legendary
Activity: 938
Is Mac dev compiling a Mac version? 

I will compile using virtualbox and the niresh mac osx..  but don't blame me if something is weird with it because not original os x.

Do you guys trust that Niresh iso ?

legendary

legendary
People still buying sling? lol

Yeah why not? It's a good idea an unique idea that really works.  Roll Eyes

And now it's pretty cheap to buy.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
People still buying sling? lol
Roll Eyes beats me out what is going on. If somebody has any idea ...let me know. Roll Eyes. Last week was going up and up and beautiful people didn't even wanted to sell anymore. And all of a sudden. SELL SELL SELL. I remember it sad 1 day long and not a single sell.

MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA.  I can explain. Price suppression.  Wink
So... what's the point? they want to kill this coin? why?
It's very simple. Destroy the coin price. Get slowly to 1k sat. LET IT DIE. And suddenly, one day, just when dev makes an update: MOON. I have worked with pump groups by the past. I know how it works Wink  It is much easier to pump when the price is low and no one puts a lot of sell walls to stop you. If you get price low enough, you can safely pump without fearing bagholders. The people who are dumping atm are not the ppl who bought at 90k sat. They are the ones who bought 50% supplt at 20k sat and PnDed to 80k sat.

Other option: coin is dead and dev is a crook.

Other option: coin is dead, SlingRoad doesn't convince people  Smiley

There never was a 20k till 80k. Ever in history...
legendary
Roll Eyes beats me out what is going on. If somebody has any idea ...let me know. Roll Eyes. Last week was going up and up and beautiful people didn't even wanted to sell anymore. And all of a sudden. SELL SELL SELL. I remember it sad 1 day long and not a single sell.

MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA.  I can explain. Price suppression.  Wink
So... what's the point? they want to kill this coin? why?
legendary
Dump then pump?
What will happen?

It beats me off who are the guys that are selling and dump at this incredible low price.  Roll Eyes I really have no idea who has this suicidal toughs . It would be awesome to know, to raise a hand and say it here. Maybe we can understand the logic. So far it beats me off. Roll Eyes

Hard to wrap my hand around this. This is the lowest price it could get and yet people are selling it so I dono ... unless they are popping free coins from their arse ...it makes 0 logic.
I want to know how can someone that bought at for example 90k sell at this very ridiculous price Huh
Pages:
Jump to: