Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] SMRT-SmartSpaceCoin⚡️Bounty⚡️POS⚡️MN⚡️High ROI - page 2. (Read 3213 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Reading the Ethereum ann from 2014 - there were a lot of critics, who was slandering the coin.
Vitalik Buterin was engaged in the development of the project, in contrast to the developers - scammers
Absolutely the same words are in that thread Grin who was Vitalik in 2014? - the same scammer for critics as these devs! You know about him just after his success. (I am quoting - go to hell with your coin, it will be out of stock soon and so on)
Reading the Ethereum ann from 2014 - there were a lot of critics, who was slandering the coin.
Activity: 27
I call this a scam coin!

No news om the project whatsoever
Don’t you think, that it’s too early say so for young coin, that means, that there is no abilities for new coins already at the beginning!
Activity: 16
The volume is up now, so it will be better after new exchanges coming as well!
New exchange is a long-waited and much-needed stuff for all the community.
The volume is up now, so it will be better after new exchanges coming as well!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
What are the plans about exchanges after cryptobridge?
It is under the consideration right now, so follow the SmartSpace news in Discord and social media!
Activity: 11
What are the plans about exchanges after cryptobridge?
Activity: 16
The members of community can kindly vote for the Smrt coin and leave the comments.
https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request/p/smartspace-coin-smrt
Why not? It’s a good young coin, and it has the future potential for earning! I’ll vote!
The members of community can kindly vote for the Smrt coin and leave the comments.
https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request/p/smartspace-coin-smrt
When is the first mn reward coming for now?
approximately 13-14 hours
It looks like a little longer, than 14 hours
Smart-Coin good for holding now and to set up new masternodes, as the main part of project is ahead, and coins will be in demand for platform.
Activity: 11
When is the first mn reward coming for now?
Activity: 23
What operational systems are supported here?

We have instructions for a masternode installation on Linux-based and Windows-based VDS. We also have a MAC wallet. The Raspberry Pi wallet will be released in future.
Ty! That’s are the main OS!
Activity: 23
 What operational systems are supported here?
How many coins needed for staking?
The more coins you have - the more staking rewards you will get! If you are holding small amounts of coins, you don't get a lot of rewards.
That means, that for staking I just need to hold some amount of coins? Should I have to unlock anything?

Yes, you can stake even 1 coin. But the fewer coins you get, the less the chance that you will get your staking reward. Staking goes by default, but please make sure to unlock your wallet if it's encrypted.
Thank you, guys! When I’ll get my first reward?

It depends on your luck and the number of coins you get. I can't tell you an exact time.
I hope, it will be a few hours  Cheesy. As I understand, the masternode rewards are higher?
Yes) Masternodes have more interesting rewards Wink
The more coins you have - the more staking rewards you will get! If you are holding small amounts of coins, you don't get a lot of rewards.
That means, that for staking I just need to hold some amount of coins? Should I have to unlock anything?

Yes, you can stake even 1 coin. But the fewer coins you get, the less the chance that you will get your staking reward. Staking goes by default, but please make sure to unlock your wallet if it's encrypted.

It depends on your luck and the number of coins you get. I can't tell you an exact time.
I hope, it will be a few hours  Cheesy. As I understand, the masternode rewards are higher?

Pages:
Jump to: