Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 2. (Read 49735 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Of course, it’s worth working for a team on marketing a project. Weakly everything goes. At the very beginning I was sure of the success of the project. There is still hope for growth
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Tell me please about wings rewards. When SNIP tokens will be send to wings team? Do u have other plans besides snip app? Idc price of snip got in airdrop no point in selling I just liked using the snip app
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
If you build an engaged crypto community around your user generated news network vision, there must be folks in there that can write at least decently.

Additionally, you had good writers until now and that didn't lead to success. Folks didn't want to read what your non organic, paid staff writers wrote.

Why not let the people contribute content for tokens as opposed to just cutting off content. How could that possibly lead to any good outcome?

Just the team decided not to engage in marketing immediately after the end of the ICO. I think this is their biggest mistake. But I keep holding Snip tokens. Perhaps the team will succeed in making their platform popular in the future.

Agreed with you too long silence from the team is killing of the momentum of growth as we see this project is in trouble and exchange support is almost nothing. I hope they will take it serious project and will care about investors money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
If you build an engaged crypto community around your user generated news network vision, there must be folks in there that can write at least decently.

Additionally, you had good writers until now and that didn't lead to success. Folks didn't want to read what your non organic, paid staff writers wrote.

Why not let the people contribute content for tokens as opposed to just cutting off content. How could that possibly lead to any good outcome?

Just the team decided not to engage in marketing immediately after the end of the ICO. I think this is their biggest mistake. But I keep holding Snip tokens. Perhaps the team will succeed in making their platform popular in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
What distribution channels are you currently exploring? Trying to better understand the strategy because it isn't obvious to me. Thanks for any answer.

The channels are the major ones - Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc. The challenge is to predict how each piece of content will perform on each platform and then leverage the high performing content.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
What distribution channels are you currently exploring? Trying to better understand the strategy because it isn't obvious to me. Thanks for any answer.
Merit: 533

The reason good writers didn't lead to success is that distribution wasn't good enough. The key missing factor is distribution. Once developers solve that they'll be able to get people who understand the token and want to receive it as payment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
It's been so long since the token came out. Of course it's good that the team is working on the product. It's time to go to other exchanges.

This product is not so effective and marketing team is also not active to raise awareness about this. I didn't see any improvement till now and don't know when they will push this on big exchanges and how long it would take to deliver the full version of this product. They should complete this process on fast track.
I have long written this project in the scam. Since absolutely nothing happens since the completion of ICO. Exchange is not, practically. Accordingly, there are no volumes. Token is not needed by anyone. Vryatle is something that will change. Although, I would be glad wrong.
And on what exchanges is the coin traded at all? I did not quite understand when I went to coinmarketcap and except for one unknown to me exchange Liquid did not see any good exchange, which would have been a coin.
snip is traded on cryptos, quoine, idex.. but no one is really trading it, all of them have zero volume, it seems no one is interested in snip, well it maybe because there are hundreds of new tokens which people find it more appealing.
Probably there is no interest in the token because of too slow development and due to the fact that the token does not perform its functions at 100%
Now it will be much more difficult to interest someone in this coin than if the coin had just entered the stock exchange. Everyone wants the developers to actively work on the coin and that it grew in price, and while everything is very slow.

True. But all is not lost. If developers find the right person who does good marketing, get a good exchange-they have a chance to increase the volume and increase the price
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Hey I'm excited to share the Snip June update! During June SNIP launched the new "Explained" format, released a newsletter, a new iOS app, notifications, and more! Read here: https://medium.com/snip-news/snip-june-update-18002bedfe
Activity: 434
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
It's been so long since the token came out. Of course it's good that the team is working on the product. It's time to go to other exchanges.

This product is not so effective and marketing team is also not active to raise awareness about this. I didn't see any improvement till now and don't know when they will push this on big exchanges and how long it would take to deliver the full version of this product. They should complete this process on fast track.
I have long written this project in the scam. Since absolutely nothing happens since the completion of ICO. Exchange is not, practically. Accordingly, there are no volumes. Token is not needed by anyone. Vryatle is something that will change. Although, I would be glad wrong.
And on what exchanges is the coin traded at all? I did not quite understand when I went to coinmarketcap and except for one unknown to me exchange Liquid did not see any good exchange, which would have been a coin.
snip is traded on cryptos, quoine, idex.. but no one is really trading it, all of them have zero volume, it seems no one is interested in snip, well it maybe because there are hundreds of new tokens which people find it more appealing.
Probably there is no interest in the token because of too slow development and due to the fact that the token does not perform its functions at 100%
Now it will be much more difficult to interest someone in this coin than if the coin had just entered the stock exchange. Everyone wants the developers to actively work on the coin and that it grew in price, and while everything is very slow.

Activity: 686
I have been a pretty consistent user on your newstream, and I am keen to learn if the team is following the landscape/other similar projects closely? If so, mind if i ask who you'd differentiate from them?

I agree with your opinion. Now there are many other interesting coins that attract much more attention than Snip. I'm starting to think that she is not worth waiting for something special, although initially I thought that she has a great future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That is the real problem because tokens have almost no value on exchanges and people always get involved where the see something valuable in return for their time and work or money they invest. If they are paying attention on good exchanges a more expensive token always provoke people to try to get it. Here platform is being developed slower while listing on exchanges which can add input in value and liquidity are missing since long time.
"In September the team has been focused on our primary task — building software which finds the most interesting stories on the Internet and instructs us where to publish our content (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc) to achieve high incoming volume. The challenge is massive but we’re witnessing consistent progress in algorithm performance and expect exponential progress in the upcoming weeks.

While we’re improving our technology, we’ve decided to temporarily stop writer incentives on the platform. The reasoning is that creating large amounts of content only makes sense if the content is later consumed by a large group of users. Lacking the sufficient technology to distribute content online, we’ve reduced content creation significantly, leading to a reduced burn rate while we’re building the software. We aim to bring back the writers and add many more writers after we’ve finished tackling the distribution challenge. "

https://medium.com/snip-news/snip-september-update-e2df4a6438d7
The project is almost a year old, but in addition to the negative dynamics of tokens, investors have not seen anything during this time. Maybe the team should change something in their work to correct this situation?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
 So if the EU starts applying licensing fees for news sharing, will/could snip be structured in a way to circumvent that? Thanks for any answer.
Merit: 533
I have been a pretty consistent user on your newstream, and I am keen to learn if the team is following the landscape/other similar projects closely? If so, mind if i ask who you'd differentiate from them?

The main competition is not with them but with the social networks and news platforms that actually engage users. focus is now on that - finding ways to bring a large number of people into the Snip ecosystem at a low Customer Acquisition Cost.
Pages:
Jump to: